Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

lock, stock and two smoking barrels (snatch severlerin dikkatine özellikle)

Sam

Öne çıkan mesajlar

galiba bu ay içerisinde cnbc-e'de izleyebileceğiz, vaktini öğrenirsem ayrı bir başlık olarak açacağım birkaç gün kala.. ;)[signature][hline]Elder Scrolls forumunda ES4'ü niye multiplayer özellikli istemediğini izah eden MutantPenguin demiş ki:
People suck, if I want to game I'll do it with/against circuit boards and lines of C++ that know how to RP, not people that don't know how to string a sentence together.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

LOCK, STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS

Yayın Tarihleri : 20/01/2005 22:00
Yönetmeni : Guy Ritchie
Oyuncular : Jason Flemyng, Dexter Fletcher, Nick Moran, Jason Statham, Vinnie Jones
Yıl : 1998

ben tarihi yazayım da topici de zamanı gelince açarız..[signature][hline]I get the feeling when lesbians are looking at me, they're thinking: "That's why I'm not heterosexual".
George Costanza aka GLC(860,000) aka Art Vandelay
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
arcane, 04 Ocak 2005 12:56 tarihinde demiş ki:
cnbce bu ay fena değil (eet pepsi içip daha fazlasını istiyorum ehue)

bu ay izlenmesi gereken bu lock, stock ..'dan başka max var john cusack'lı.
adolf hitler'in ressam olsaydı nolurdu gibisinde biyografi türünden filmi
nicole kidman'lı the portrait of a lady var
ve kesinlikle kaçırmak istemediğim johnny depp, benicio del toro'lu fear and loathing in las vegas var[signature][hline]Remember Sammy Jankis ..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 yıl sonra ...
Abi L.S.A.T.S.B. yeni izledim.. başından sonuna kadar kahkahalarla güldüm diyebilirim.. Muhteşem bir filmdi ve bence Snatch'ten çok daha güzeldi.. Snatch de süperdi tabi ona laf yok.

Filmde ara diyaloglarda efsanevi kestiler var.. şu anda yazarken bile gülmekten alamıyorum kendimi :D

Bacon (statham - favorim) barda oturmuşlar içki ısmarlamışlar.. içkiler geliyo böyle birbirinden renkli 4 kokteyl..

Bacon: What's that?

Samoan Joe's Barman: It's a cocktail. You asked for a cocktail.

Bacon: No. I asked for a refreshing drink! I didn't expect a fucking rainforest? I could fall in love with an orangutan in that! Bring me a pint.

Samoan Joe's Barman: You want a pint, you go to the pub.

Bacon: This is a pub!

Samoan Joes Barman: It's a Samoan pub.

hala gülüyorum.. şimdiye kadar dinlediğim en komik diyalog olabilir film tarihinde
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Daha ilk sahnede zaten başlıyor Jason Statham efsane quotelarla .

Anyone like jewelry? Look at that one there. Handmade in Italy, hand-stolen in Stepney. It's as long as my arm. I wish it was as long as something else.

Treat the wife. Treat somebody else's wife. It's a lot more fun if you don't get caught. Hold on. You want one as well? Okay, darling, show me a bit of life then. It's no good standing out there like one o'clock half-struck. Buy them, you better buy them. These are not stolen, they just haven't been paid for, and we can't get them again. They've changed the bloody locks.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Tom: Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

off çok feci, gülme tuttu gene!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...