Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

vücut geliştirme #4

AthleT

Öne çıkan mesajlar

dün spor salonundan bir nevi atıldım ''süzünle artuk calusamayacaguuz ''tarzında sikindirik bir konusma ile.

bu gün baska bir salona basladım 1 ay burdayım gibi.
çok kötü ama ya...

ekipman boktan, benchler sabit degil oynuyor zangır zangır.
sırf bu yüzden 10 kilo hafif çalıstım herhalde shoulder press de, aman bench devrilmesin dumbbellleri alırken omza falan...

neyse böyle bok püsür işte.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

review yazdım 1 - 2 yere.

onu copy paste yapıyım. wall of textimsi; ama bahçe duvarı olur anca, çok uzun degil.

Review

I've been regularly going here for almost two years, until today. I've seen people who weighs more than 80 - 90kg ( mostly steroid brutes ) throwing 20kg dumbbells ( yeah, 20kg dumbbells ) around, people who doesn't put the weights back to their place, chatting for minutes in front of machines, power racks.. preventing others from working out. Sitting here and there doing nothing yeah NOTHING for more than 20 minutes... Playing soccer with the pilates ball inside the gym!

I've always tried to be the nice guy, I am not the talkative type, even though I've tried to help newbies time to time... I've always tried to put weights and dumbbells back to their place. ( the ones I used, sometimes even other people's...)

but yeah! ; when I deadlift almost 3x my weight, I might have dropped the barbell from 10 to 15cm above the ground at that last rep. a dumbbell (35-40kg) might have slipped from my hand when I force that last rep at dumbbell press.

yet... I really don't believe that I deserved this cheap '' you can not work here anymore, you don't obey the rules, some people have complaints about you making noise, blah blah '' attitude. and yet again; I was telling people that this gym, by far the best equipped gym in Varna, inviting people to start working out at this gym, making them buy a membership and stuff. I really don't know what to say...

I am so disappointed.

-

nasıl bir sinirle yazdıysam grammer falan hiç etmişim bagzı yerlerde sdfsdf

neyse özet geçeyim. bulgaristanda yaşıyorum son 5 yıldır, bilen bilir burda hala biraz ırkçılık var içten içe türklere karşı.

herneyse kısaca testo bulgar abiler benim onlardan agır kaldırmamı kaldıramamış, şikayet etmişler.

durum bu.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...