Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Elite: Dangerous

Exodous

Öne çıkan mesajlar

hahahaha sürekli aynı şey oluyor lan.

bingildak bir oyuna herkesden önce bolca parar verir ve denemeye başlar, sonra millet (genelde fakir olanlar) oyun hakkında sorular sorar, bingildak detaylı anlatır. sonra insanlar beğenmeyince oyuna laf atar. Bingildak açıklamaya çalışır.

yakında şimdi FANBOIsun falan die bingildaka laflar da gelir uheuhe
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

SC de crafting ve mining mevcut, ilgili bilgiler icin;

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/24718/star-citizen-economy-and-employment

Elite icin de adamlarin bir reddit in den, check bold section.

Mostly Harmless Questions

Yesterday at 3pm BST, David Braben took part in a Q&A session on our forums where we had some fantastic questions asked.

Below are a few questions taken from the thread;

Sloma - "Hi David I hope to see you soon on Twitch answering questions, anyway I have a question: Are you focused atm on Federal / Independent side? Why are we not seeing any Imperial ship designs or any content related to Imperial faction?"
The area of space we chose happens to be a long way from Imperial space, hence the focus of PB1 etc. We have Imperial content too (as in the 'Damocles' video and the Imperial cruiser and Imperial fighters), but that will come as we open up space.

Colonel Kenney - "One interesting question I have. Much of the galaxy will take us a very long time to get to. Are there any plans of implementing any sort of "shortcuts" to different parts of the galaxy such as wormholes? Like something extremely rare but there are some hidden around for us to discover etc? Like how can we explore the center of the galaxy if it would take a year of gameplay to get there etc?"
No, we're not planning to implement shortcuts. For me, one of the attractions is it IS a big achievement to travel a long distance. I like the idea of the occasional meeting of a player far far out in the galaxy as a chance encounter. We do plan to seed things of interest out there too.

Brodie - "Has any (more) thought been put into Crafting within Elite Dangerous?
I'd love to mine the required resources and then deposit it them into a rented factory along with a blueprint and make my own missiles etc"
There is already a sort of crafting loop in Premium Beta 1 - for example coltan is mined, then taken to be refined into tantalum, then turned into high-tech goods. Down the line mining machines (as featured in Frontier) and similar elements will be introduced, but that will most likely be after the first release.

Last but not least, one very important question that came from various forum members;

"Can I be found in the Premium Beta, and what is my commander name?"
My commander name is Commander Braben, and yes - I am there from time to time.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bence olay iki oyunda da bu olacak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qXEAqYIH8

daha fazla bir derinliğe de gerek yok bence. aksiyon çıksın, loot olsun yeter. oyuncuyu PoI'lere çeksin sistem, orada aksiyon dönsün.

sc ile elite'de bahsedilen "crafting" sistemleri görüldüğü kadarıyla hemen hemen aynı derinlikte. çok yüzeysel şeyler. eve'deki gibi bir crafting, tamamen player driven bir community mümkün değil iki oyunda da. en azından releaselerinde.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Komik

"Docking Request" said:

My experiences with this game so far:

Elite Dangerous: Let's play a game of "Docking request timed out resend request" - "Dock lootering detected clear dock" - "Docking request timed out resend request" - "Dock lootering detected clear dock" - "Docking request timed out resend request" - "Dock lootering detected clear dock" - "Docking request timed out resend request" - "Dock lootering detected clear dock" - "Docking request timed out resend request"

After finally being able to dock, I got the merchandise I wanted, was going to leave dock game stalled for a bit then crashed to desktop. Reconnected, and respawned thank god at my dock again with the same stuff I had before the crash. Took the opportunity to look around at the environment. Which are I got to say, very nice. Stunning almost. Offcourse the other player sidewinders bauncing around the station like pinballs inside a pinballmachine kind of disturbed the tranquility, but it was quite amusing to think about that somewhere else in the world someone is mashing their keyboard like mad trying to

"Docking request timed out resend request" - "Dock lootering detected clear dock" - "Docking request timed out resend request" - "Dock lootering detected clear dock" - "Docking request timed out resend request" - "Dock lootering detected clear dock" - "Docking request timed out resend request" - "Dock lootering detected clear dock" - "Docking request timed out resend request"
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ben de geldim! Dün akşam indirdim maçtan sonra uyuyakalmışım giremedim. Tutorial falan da yok oyunda. İsim falan nasıl değiştiriyoruz? Bi de mouseda y axisi değiştirmeyi bulamadım, bi sürü axis var hangisi bilemedim. :(

Kaan, joystick işini napcaz? Solaklar için hangisini kullanmak lazım? Eski sidewinder vardı, iş yapar mı acaba?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

DA2019 said:

Ben de geldim! Dün akşam indirdim maçtan sonra uyuyakalmışım giremedim. Tutorial falan da yok oyunda. İsim falan nasıl değiştiriyoruz? Bi de mouseda y axisi değiştirmeyi bulamadım, bi sürü axis var hangisi bilemedim. :(

Kaan, joystick işini napcaz? Solaklar için hangisini kullanmak lazım? Eski sidewinder vardı, iş yapar mı acaba?

Hoppa hosgeldin

https://support.orerve.net/http/commander/profile

Bu link den degisitirip request i gonderiyorsun, offline olarak isliyorlar, ben degistireli 2 gun olmustu dun aksam update oldu.

Gladmir Schrodinger benim ki, devo lu birsey koyda goz asinaligi olsun :)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...