Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

progamer

Öne çıkan mesajlar

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18uhbkmo0j3bhjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/blogs/movietalk/comiccon-superman-batman630-jpg_180311.jpg

Comic-Con'da az önce duyurdu Zach Snyder filmi. Man of Steel 2 yerinde direk Batman/Superman çekiyorlarmış.

Rumorlara göre 2015'te bu film çıkacak. 2016'da Flash sora 2017'de Justice League.

said:
Zack Snyder is here!
1:23
Silas Lesnick: He's coming on stage now...
1:24
Silas Lesnick: He says he's taking the podium because, "some s--t's going to happen right here!"
Silas Lesnick: The crowd is very, very excited!
Spencer Perry-SHH: Oh man
Silas Lesnick: He's officially announcing a Man of Steel sequel!
1:25
Silas Lesnick: He won't say what it's about, but...
Silas Lesnick: He says there's a single element that he can reveal...
Silas Lesnick: He says he poured through the DC Universe to look for a way to reveal this...
Silas Lesnick: (He's getting a big kick out of stalling)
1:26
Silas Lesnick: Harry Lennix is here because "his voice is better" for this reveal...
1:26
Silas Lesnick: He's about to read something...
1:27
Silas Lesnick: "I want you to remember Clark," he says, "in all the years to come. In all your private moments. In all the years to come, my hand at your throat. I want you to remember, the one man who beat you."
1:27
Silas Lesnick: It's a Batman/Superman logo!

said:
Warner Bros. is expected to announce at its Hall H panel that as the follow-up to Man of Steel, it is pairing two of the most recognizable superheroes in the world for a one-two punch that will be directed by Zack Snyder.

Henry Cavill will reprise his role as Superman, but it is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with tentative plans for a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017, sources said.

David Goyer, who co-wrote Man of Steel, will write the script. Rumors of the team-up movie have been circulating Comic-Con for a couple of days.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/superman-batman-film-set-comic-589521

bir edit daha:

said:
I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you.

Announcement'da okudukları bu replik direk Dark Knight Returns'den miş. Film onun birebir uyarlaması olmayacakmış ama ondan esinlenecekmiş baya. Batman, Supermani dövücek yani asdf
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

süperman la batman kapışamaz ki.

şaka maka adamlar baktı iyi para var, ne koysak en kötü 1m yapıp zararı cıkartıyor. çekelim lan dediler.

kolpa film yapıp bilinen karakterlerden yararlanma çok moda oldu, son yıllarda bir sürü örneği var, en mantıklısı kesinlikle torrent aga, sinemada izlemiyeceksin.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Kıyamet günü gibi bir şey yapamazlar ama. Daha büyük Justice League gelecek daha. Okunan quote bildiğim kadarıyla hükümetten emir alarak çalışan superman'in batmanin üzerine gönderilerek tanıştıkları bir hikaye üzerinden. Gergin bir ilk karşılaşma, bir kavga ve sonrasında supermanin bir düşmanı yenmek için batmanin yardımına ihtiyaç duyması gibi bir şey olabilir gibime geliyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...