Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

AHAHAHA TÜRKİYE

moriarty

Öne çıkan mesajlar

yok lan daha kötüsü olamaz dedikçe daha kötüsü oluyo ya ahahah

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/gundem/23007156.asp

ÖSYM Yabancı Dil Sınavı’nın sorularında tüm imla işaretlerini kaldırarak bu yolla ezbere soru cevaplanmasını engelledi. Uzmanlar, adayların mahkemeye başvurabileceğini söyledi.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

DeathLord said:

Abartmadiniz mi biraz?

Look just because I dont be givin no man a foot massage dont make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass motherfuckin house fuckin up the way the nigger talks Motherfucker do that shit to me he better paralyze my ass cause Ill kill the motherfucker know what Im sayin You think water moves fast You should see ice It moves like it has a mind Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder After the avalanche it took us a week to climb out Now I dont know exactly when we turned on each other but I know that seven of us survived the slide and only five made it out Now we took an oath that Im breaking now We said wed say it was the snow that killed the other two but it wasnt Nature is lethal but it doesnt hold a candle to man Now that we know who you are I know who I am Im not a mistake It all makes sense In a comic you know how you can tell who the arch-villains going to be Hes the exact opposite of the hero And most times theyre friends like you and me I shouldve known way back when You know why David Because of the kids They called me Mr Glass Your bones dont break mine do Thats clear Your cells react to bacteria and viruses differently than mine You dont get sick I do Thats also clear But for some reason you and I react the exact same way to water We swallow it too fast we choke We get some in our lungs we drown However unreal it may seem we are connected you and I Were on the same curve just on opposite ends My moneys in that office right If she start giving me some bullshit about it aint there and we got to go someplace else and get it Im gonna shoot you in the head then and there Then Im gonna shoot that bitch in the kneecaps find out where my goddamn money is She gonna tell me too Hey look at me when Im talking to you motherfucker You listen: we go in there and that nigga Winston or anybody else is in there you the first motherfucker to get shot You understand Well the way they make shows is they make one show That shows called a pilot Then they show that show to the people who make shows and on the strength of that one show they decide if theyre going to make more shows Some pilots get picked and become television programs Some dont become nothing She starred in one of the ones that became nothing Your bones dont break mine do Thats clear Your cells react to bacteria and viruses differently than mine You dont get sick I do Thats also clear But for some reason you and I react the exact same way to water We swallow it too fast we choke We get some in our lungs we drown However unreal it may seem we are connected you and I Were on the same curve just on opposite ends
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...