Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

İlginç bulduğunuz *spam* mesajları paylaşırmısınız ?

trolcn

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Hotmaile emir veriyorum bu kişinin gönderdiği ve göndereceği tüm mesajları otomatik sil diye bi bakıyorum pınar gene karşımda.

Birşey değil bi görecek birisi açıkla açıklayabilirsen. Hadi açıkladın sana neden geliyor sorusuyla ölümüne kapışırsın artık
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Biggest and Best Organised IH yet!
Ibiza’s largest UK clubbing invasion IBIZAN HEAT 2012 has just taken place. There were just over 600 Ibizan Heat wristbands walking around the white isle last week...400 went to Privilege and Cream (complimentary priority admission!), 250 checked out Tuesday sensation TOGETHER @ Amnesia and nearly 200 hit SUBLIMINAL @ Pacha. A potential logistical nightmare was executed smooth as Vince Passions bald head and everyone was remarking on how well organised Nick, Kirk and their team were – well done fellas!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
soldier who aided your escape, Bethuel, is one of our spies who keeps narcogases in the air-and I was right. You and Floyd were glassy-eyed No? Her rather attractive forehead furrowed while Othreds face Stay in line, weapons ready, I called out, swinging my own sword came and picked them up. In case he got curious the contents were What do we do next? I said. Steengo, now more of an admiral than a about three clicks away from you, in the same direction you have been now going to abolish. You can ship him off for treatment at an A big one. Has the communication been set up? will soon be able to play the electronic gadgetry and lead this group. None other, he rumbled in a voice like distant thunder. Welcome informed me to get stuffed if they could. But the labtechs would have Who wants me? I asked suspiciously through a mouthful of sweet couldnt tell them about the thirty-day poison or the fact that as of

yıllar önce gelen, silmeye kıyamadığım bir spam mail. Hala arada açar açar okurum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...