Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Nintendo 3DS?

deadwoll

Öne çıkan mesajlar

said:
Can I register more than one Nintendo Network ID on the same 3DS system, like with the Wii U?

No, you can't. The 3DS can only accept a single Nintendo Network ID, which means if you share your system with other members of your family, you'll need to be careful — they could potentially spend all your eShop credit (and not just the credit you use on your 3DS, but on your Wii U as well, as the balances will be combined) and could also post offensive or inane gibberish to Miiverse. If ever there was a good argument for everyone having their own 3DS console, this is it.

I've been changing regions on my 3DS in order to access other eShops from the same territory (such as PAL). Will I be able to do this when the Nintendo Network ID is in place?

Sadly not. Your Nintendo Network ID will be tied to a certain country or region, which means you can't switch. If you have amassed currencies for several different regions, then these will be lost when you create your Nintendo Network ID — the only balance that will remain is the one of your specified region.

sözkonusu nintendo oldu mu aklınıza hep en kötüyü getirin, doğrusu odur.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

nintendo deli indirim yapmis bazi oyunlarina
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/gift-ideas/price/up-to-100.list#ninint_GBP_price%3A[5%20TO%209.99]|sort:price

Animal Crossing™: New Leaf - Digital Download
£7.95
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros. - Digital Download
£7.95
DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS 3D - Digital Download
£8.95

cidden hangi dagda kurt oldu de first party oyunlara bu derece rekor indirimler geldi cozemedim.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...