Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

EA in a Nutshell

Sam

Öne çıkan mesajlar

EA ' nın dokunduğu hiç bir işten hayır gelmez diye yıllar evvel daha old republicin O su ortada yokken söylendi .
http://forum.paticik.com/read.php?47,2184397

http://forum.paticik.com/read.php?35,2186363,page=1

Anlaşılmaz olan şey bir şirket ne kadar BÜYÜRSE o kadar saçmalıyor arkadaş , Bu EA nın batırdığı 3. MMO bilmem farkındamısınız ?

Bu arada ekim ayında hisselerde görülen artış BF3 ve SWTOR un noelde çıkacağının anonsundan sonra oluşan dalga sanırım .Endeks yükselirken EA düşecek tabiki hem yüzmilyonlarca dolarlık oyunu batırıyorsun hemde EA yönetiminden cacık olmayacağı anlaşılıyor .Burda sorun oyunun çuvallamasının çok ötesinde EA'nın activision/blizzard la mmo pazarında aşık atamayacağı hayali kurulan milyonlarca oyuncu * 15 lik paraların hep hayal kalacağının anlaşılmasının etkisi diyelim.

Viktor said:

ocak ayinda bu tahminleri yaptigimda ne yetolugum kaldi ne haterligim, ama biz bunlari yazdik hep kitaplarimizda ama sorun yok cunki:
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Origin Doesn't Support 75% Off Sales Because It Gives Consumers Too Much Choice

We won't be doing [75 percent off sales]. Obviously they think it's the right thing to do after a certain amount of time. I just think it cheapens your intellectual property. I know both sides of it, I understand it. If you want to sell a whole bunch of units, that is certainly a way to do that, to sell a whole bunch of stuff at a low price.

The gamemakers work incredibly hard to make this intellectual property, and we're not trying to be Target. We're trying to be Nordstrom. When I say that, I mean good value - we're trying to give you a fair price point, and occasionally there will be things that are on sale you could look for a discount, just don't look for 75 percent off going-out-of-business sales.

Without revealing too much, what I'll say is one way to deal with aging inventory is you do deep discounts like that. There are other ways, which I can't really talk about, of dealing with product as it ages over a period of time, where you present a value to the customer and you engage them in your service on a going-forward basis. We don't believe in the drop-it-down, spring-it-up, 75 percent off approach, but we've got something else that we do believe in that we'll be rolling out.

But I absolutely understand your point, and I'm not not-hearing what you're saying. We don't have the old-school approach that you're describing; we're all about building as big a universe as we can, and there are multiple ways to build the universe. One way is to discount the price, the other is to form a longer-term relationship with them and draw them in that way.

Also what Steam does might be teaching the customer that "I might not want it in the first month, but if I look at it in four or five months, I'll get one of those weekend sales and I'll buy it at that time at 75 percent off." It's an approach, and I'm not going to say it's not working for Valve. It certainly works for Valve; I don't know if it works as well for the publishing partners who take on the majority of that haircut.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

O lafları söyleyen arkadaş EA nın global e-commerce başkan yardımcısı imiş http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-06-06-david-demartini-origin-wants-to-be-the-hub

Bloğun birinde zaten dalgasını geçmiş arkadaş
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Origin-Doesn-t-Support-75-Off-Sales-Because-It-Gives-Consumers-Too-Much-Choice-43324.html

''I can't remember the last time I was engaged in a conversation where someone said "Yo, bro...how much did you pay for that new FPS from Medi-Orce Soft?" and the other guy says "Man, I paid $69.99 for this FPS, it was made in Sweden...top quality stuff, bro. EA had it digitally imported to Origin. I would never pay anything less than $69.99 for it...totally worth it, bro."

Sparkcaster said:

çok afedersiniz ...... ... demek istiyorum şuna, sanki bütün para developera gidiyomuş gibi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Viktor said:

burdada paylasalim efsane konudan tortanic incilerini

Sparkcaster said:

abi ben oyunu uzun süre oynayacam, çoğunuz oynamayacak, ne yapmamı öneriyorsunuz, sıra yok diye random bi servera gittikten sonra bok gibi ortada mı kalayım? ben her halükarda freedon nadd de oynicam yani, çünkü ne diablo ne gw2 için bırakmayacağım gibi gözüküyor yani şu an

arcane said:

Spark delikanlı adam. Nick bile reserve etti bana. WoW için satmayacağının garantisini de veriyor. Bu tekere çomak sokamazsınız.

Sparkcaster said:

ben kasarım, çünkü bu sınırsız blizzard aşkı yüzünden adam gibi mmo oynayamıyoruz

Sparkcaster said:

abi niye sıkılıp bırakalım server bok gibi olmadıktan sonra

buda hall of fame lik mesaj bizim konudan olmasada

rra said:

Talent ağacına verdiğimiz puanları değiştirerek spec değiştirebildiğimiz gibi aslında bu speği efektif olarak kullanabilmek için ona göre bir gear giymemiz gerekmeside çok başarılı bulduğum bir Biowre yaklaşımı oldu.

sdfsd

OF son rra quote'u direk bir başyapıt ya
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:

... and I'm not going to say it's not working for Valve. It certainly works for Valve; I don't know if it works as well for the publishing partners who take on the majority of that haircut.

derp

yani musteri 3cu planda, adam diyorki biz "syndicate" i cikardik, oyunun "entellektuel" icerigi %75 indirimi haketmiyor..odesin millet ilk ciktigi gun mal gibi almak zorunda herseyi, SECME sansi olmasin...

komik adam.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...