Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Nicholas Cage is a vampire

zipzip

Öne çıkan mesajlar

said:
Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Vampires can't be photographed. Which means neither this man in a photo or an actor in a photoplay/movie could be a vampire. Whatcha say to that? Sep-16-11
A: If vampires can't be photographed, how do you explain this? http://bit.ly/nuNHcd
Q: Why are you trying to sell this for one million? Sep-16-11
A: Because I thought two million might be a bit unreasonable in this economy.
Q: Have you seen how many hits your auction has? Sep-16-11
A: No, what are "hits"?
Q: Do I get a discount if I AM Nicolas Cage?? Sep-16-11
A: Of course. You get a 25% discount for being Nicolas Cage, and another 25% for not exsanguinating me.
Q: If Nicolas Cage dies, thereby being proven to not be a vampire, do I get a refund? Sep-16-11
A: Not unless you can show me the body.
Q: will you hand-deliver anywhere in the universe? Sep-14-11
A: Not anywhere in the universe, but almost. I will hand deliver it within a 5 mile radius of my house - but you must pay my gas, which is still a savings over shipping. For example, if you purchased it at the Buy It Now price of $1,000,000.00 and chose the hand delivery option, your invoice will show $1,000,001.25 (compared to $1,000,002.75 if shipped). Thanks for your interest.
Q: Nick Cage has aged terribly in the past 10 years, he's obviously not been drinking his daily amount of blood to stay young Aug-01-11
A: My theory is that he allows himself to age to a certain point, maybe 70, 80 or so, then the actor "Nicolas Cage" will "die"... but in reality, the undead vampire "Nicolas Cage" will have rejuvenated himself and appeared in some other part of the world, young again, and ready to start all over. From time to time somebody might mention to him that he bears a slight resemblance to the young version that dead American actor, whose name they can't recall, but eventually, those occurrences will stop altogether.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 4 ay sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...