Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Firefly - You can't take the sky from me!

karakedi

Öne çıkan mesajlar

• 2 ay sonra ...
  • Genel Yönetici
Bu martta Serenity: Better Days diye üç bölümlük mini-seri çıkıyor Dark Horse'dan.

Mürettebattın ilk günlerini ve ilk başarılı hırsızlıklarını ve kazandıkları parayı yemelerini anlatıyor. Jayne var mı, yok mu belli değil. Tam'ler de yok.

Tekrar izleyeyim Jaynestown ile Objects in Space'i ben de şimdi, canım çekti.

Mükemmel bir haber daha:

Ünlü fantazi ve bilimkurgu yazarı Steven Brust - ki kendileri en iyi Sandman: Book of Dreams'de ki ''Valóság and Élet'' (çok güzel bir öyküdür) ve Vlad Taltos (ya da Dragaera) romanları ile tanınır - bir Firefly romanı yazdı ve 6 gün önce creative commons lisansıyla yayınladı.

My Own Kind of Freedom - A Firefly Novel by Steven Brust

http://dreamcafe.com/words/2008/02/05/firefly-novel/
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 ay sonra ...
  • 5 ay sonra ...
  • 3 hafta sonra ...
  • 2 hafta sonra ...
5 6 ay önce indirmiştim diziyi hep izlicem izlicem dedim durdum
izlemek dün e kısmetmiş

öncelikle ilk bölüm baya uğraştır düzgün altyazı bulamadım altyazı 5 sn de bi 1 2 sn geriden geliyordu o biraz sıktı ama ilkbölümden itibaren bağlandım diziye gece 11 den sabah 10 a kadar rahat 10 bölümü izledim
bugün de kalan bölümleri ve Serenity i izledim tek kelime ile dizi harikaydı

burdan tek bişi demek istiyorum bu diziyi yayından kaldıran kim varsa kafasına taş düşşün batsın istifa etsin

yazık olmuş güzelim diziye en az 4 sezon giderdi bu dizi

Joss Whedon a hayranlığım bi kat daha arttı

bi diziyi izlemeyen kalmasın!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
  • Genel Yönetici
Jaynestown:

[Kaylee has expressed her belief that Simon doesn't swear]

Simon: I swear… when it's appropriate.

Kaylee: Simon, the whole point of swearing is that it ain't appropriate.

[Companion Inara leaves for an appointment.]

Kaylee: Bye now. Have good sex.

[Jayne is in the infirmary, taping a gun to his midriff]

Simon: What... happened in here?

Jayne: Needed to find some tape.

Simon: So you had to tear my infirmary apart?

Jayne: [Looks around himself] Apparently.

Simon: My God. You're like a trained ape... without the training!

Mal: Jayne, I told you we were settin' down on the Canton factory settlement on Higgins' Moon?

Jayne: Yep, that ya did.

Mal: Canton don't allow guns in their town.

Jayne: Yes sir, s'why I ain't strappin' one to my hip.

Mal: No, that's why you ain't strappin' one anywhere.

Jayne: Oh, listen Mal, I was in Canton a few years back. Might've made me a few enemies thereabouts.

Simon (sarcastically): Enemies? You? No, how can it be?

Simon: Canton really...stinks.

Mal: That's what makes it just a good drop point. No one comes through here that doesn't have to.

Wash: I vote we do this job really really fast.

Mal: The management here don't take too kindly to sightseers, [which is] why we're posin' as buyers. There ain't-a one of us looks the part more than the good doctor. I mean, the pretty fits, soft hands, definitely a moneyed individual. All rich and lily-white, pasty all over—

Simon: All right! Fine, I'll go. Just… stop describing me.

Mal: You're the boss, boss.

Foreman: We've over 2,000 workers, mostly indentured. We pay them next to nothing. That way, we can pass the savings directly on to you, the customer.

. . .

[Simon struggles to keep up with the foreman.]

Simon: Yes. I… I-I've heard great, uh… um, uh… things about mud…

[Wash turns to Kaylee.]

Wash: What happened to Simon? Who is this diabolical master of disguise?

[Jayne, dressed in a bulky hooded coat and goggles, keeps his head down as they walk past the workers.]

Wash: You haven't been here in years, Jayne. You really think you need that getup? No one's gonna remember you.

Mal: I think it's possible they might.

Simon: Son of a bitch!

. . .

Mal: You wanna tell me how come there's a statue here, lookin' at me like I owe him something?

Jayne: Wishin' I could, cap'n.

Mal: No, seriously, Jayne, you want to tell me--?

Jayne: Look, Mal, I got no ruttin' idea. I was here a few years back, like I said. Pulled a second-story, stole a lot of scratch from the magistrate up on the hill. But things went way south. I had to hightail it. They don't... put you on a pedestal in town square for that.

Mal: Yeah, 'cept I'm looking at some fair compelling evidence says they do.

[Simon is just staring at the statue]

Simon: This must be what going mad feels like.

Wash: I think they captured him, though. Captured his essence.

Kaylee: He looks sorta angry, don't he?

Wash: That's kinda what I meant.

Jayne: Hey, I got an idea. Instead of us hanging around playing art critic till I get pinched by the Man, how's about we move away from this eerie-ass piece of work and get on with our increasingly eerie-ass day, how's that?

Mal: I don't know. This here's a spectacle that might warrant a moment's consideration.

Kaylee: Wherever I move to, his eyes keep... followin' me.

Inara: Magistrate Higgins, I presume.

Higgins: You may. But I only make the people I own use my title. Mister Higgins will do fine.

[Shepherd Book prepares a meal as he absentmindedly addresses River.]

Book: What are we up to, sweetheart?

River: Fixing your Bible.

Book: I, um… What?

[Pan over to River, who works on a book with pens, brushes, and loose pages.]

River: Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics… doesn't make sense.

Book: No, no. You - you can't...

River: So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem.

Book: Really?

River: We'll have to call it "early quantum state phenomenon". Only way to fit 5,000 species of mammals on the same boat.

. . .

Book: River, you don't… fix the Bible.

River: It's broken. It doesn't make sense.

Book: It's not about… making sense. It's about believing in something. And letting that belief be real enough to change your life. It's about faith. You don't fix faith, River. It fixes you.

Jayne: Can't be a statue of me, no reason for it. Flies in the face of every kinda sense.

Wash: Won't argue with that. [Drinks, then spits it out] Je shr shuh muh lan dong shi?!

Jayne: Mm. They call it "Mudder's milk". All the protein, vitamins and carbs of your grandma's best turkey dinner, plus fifteen percent alcohol.

Mudder (singing): He robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor / Stood up to the man and he gave him what-for / Our love for him now ain't hard to explain / The Hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne!

[Sitting in a bar, listening to The Ballad of Jayne Cobb being sung]

Mal:Uh, Jayne?

Jayne: Yeah, Mal?

Mal: You got any light you'd like to shed on this particular development?

Jayne: No, Mal.

. . .

Simon: No. This must be what going mad feels like.

. . .

Wash: We gotta go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!

[Simon and Kaylee, both drunk, chat during the town's toasting of its hero, Jayne.]

Simon: I— I reattached a girl's leg. Her whole leg. She named her hamster after me. I got a hamster. He drops a box of money, he gets a town.

Kaylee: Hamsters is nice.

Simon: To Jayne! The box-dropping, man-ape-gone-wrong-thing.

[A drunken Jayne stumbles down the stairs, entwined with a local girl.]

Jayne: [singing] "The hero of Canton, the man they call 'me'." [speaking] Eggs! The living legend needs eggs!

[River is hiding from Book, freaked out by his enormous unbundled mane of white hair.]

River: They say the snow on the roof is too heavy. They say the ceiling will cave in. His brains are in terrible danger.

Book: River? Please, why don't you come on out?

River: No! Can't. Too much hair.

Book: Is--is that it?

Zoe: Hell, yes, preacher. If I didn't have stuff to get done, I'd be in there with her.

. . .

Zoe: River, honey, he's putting the hair away now.

[Book starts to tie his hair back.]

River: Doesn't matter. It'll still be there. Waiting.

[Jayne learns what extent the mudders went to show their devotion to Jayne]

Jayne: (overcome by emotion) You guys had a riot....on account of me? My very own riot?

Mal: So, that's where the little "Jayne Day Celebration" we got planned comes in. Should give us enough time to get the goods back onto Serenity.

Jayne: I don't know. You think we should be using my fame to hoodwink folks?

Mal: You better laugh when you say that.

Jayne: No, really, Mal, I mean, maybe there's something to this. The Mudders? I think I really made a difference in their lives. You know -- me, Jayne Cobb.

Mal: I know your name, jackass!

[Inara's client, Fess Higgins, tells her about an upcoming hearing for a criminal.]

Fess: He stole a ton of money from my dad and gave it to the poor, to my father's workers. He's become kind of a folk hero in Canton.

Inara: Go on.

Fess: Well, he's back. Apparently, he landed here yesterday.

Inara: Yesterday? [to herself] Oh, no. [to Fess] I-I know this man. He's… He just has this idiotic sense of nobility, you know? He can never just let things go. He thinks he's this hard-hearted criminal, and he can be unrelenting, but… there's a side to him that's just so…

Fess: You mean you actually know… Jayne?

[Long pause.]

Inara: Jayne? Jayne Cobb? You're talking about Jayne Cobb?

Jayne: [Addressing the collected Mudders] Far as I see it, you people been given the shortest end of the stick ever been offered a human soul in this crap-heel 'Verse. But you took that end, and you... [pause] Well, you took it. And that's - Well, I guess that's somethin'.

[Jayne's ravaged former partner, Stitch Hessian, confronts him at the celebration.]

Stitch: For six months, we run together. He turned me out 'fore I could scream!

Jayne: You'd-a done the same.

Stitch: No. Never. You protect the man you're with. You watch his back! Everybody knows that! Well, except the "hero of Canton".

[Jayne is horrified after a young Mudder's sacrifice to save him.]

Jayne: All of you! You think there's someone just gonna drop money on ya?! Money they could use?! Well, there ain't people like that. There's just people like me.

[A tidied-up Book stops by to talk to River, who is still fixing the Bible.]

River: Just keep walkin', preacher-man.

[Simon tries to explain himself to Kaylee.]

Simon: I mean, my way of being… polite, or however it's… Well, it's the only way I have of… showing you… that I like you. I'm showing respect.

Kaylee: So, when… we made love last night…

Simon: When we what?!

[Kaylee grins.]

Kaylee: You really are such an easy mark.

Mal: It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another. Ain't about you, Jayne. It's about what they need.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 4 ay sonra ...
Diziyi bitirdim filmi de simdi bitirdim.

Film Hakkinda

Resmen uzuldum film bitince Wash nasil olur ya??? Shephard ne zaman ayrildi gemiden o da gitti. Bir de korku filmi tadinda olmus biraz ilk yarim saat. Riverin hayalindeki cesetler falan tirsmadim diil hafiften. Riveri iyi ki dovusurken tamamen robot gibi yapmamislar uzulurdum. Ilk basta oyle dusup uyuyunca aha dedim beyni tamamen kontrol ediyorlar.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...