Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

3.1 PTR Patch Notes

Gangren

Öne çıkan mesajlar

O değilde hiç biryerde legendary için huntard wpn!!11 espirisini göremedim kimse kalmamış eskilerden =P

Bariz healer macei yapmazlar umarım eşşek gibi sp vereceği için kasarım np =)

ama tutupda şöyle adamı blessler daha fazla heal alır yada şu kadar healden sonra x kadar heal instant atar tarzı özellikler koyarlarsa gg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Kaynak

In 3.1 there will be a new FOF :

Insane in the Membrane Raise your reputation with the areas listed below (Title Reward: The Insane)
Honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers
Exalted with Booty Bay
Exalted with Everlook
Exalted with Gadgetzan
Exalted with Ratchet
Exalted with Darkmoon Faire
Exalted with Ravenholdt
Exalted with Shen'dralar

Which means that the price of Pristine Black Diamond for the Shen'dralar libram will skyrocket (since they aren't really farmable, only saw one drop during my 90 libram farming in Diremaul...). I used to buy them for around 50g a few month ago but I was the only buyer. I would advice to stockpile those (as well as libram Focus/Protection/Rapidity) which are unique but can be placed in a guild bank.

Kumar oynamak gibi ama az önce gittim ne kadar Pristine Black Diamond ve Libram varsa aldım ah'den. Hadi hayırlısı :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

tantun said:
Dworgian said:
Gangren said:
Mp5 olacağını sanmam, olursa Spirit olur.

ya ulduar la spirit mekaniğine fln bi nerf gelmiomuydu :|

evet, spirite bağlı OOC mana regen oldukça azalacak

sadece ooc mana regen mi? bu nerf sayılmaz ki. ama hani nerf varsa legendary e spirit koymazlar gibi gelio. ama tabii keşke crit ve spirit koysalar da bizde yamansak :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Kesinliği belli olmamakla birlikte yeni eklenen yada ileride eklenilmesi planlanan glyphler

Glyph of Chimera Shot Reduces the cooldown of Chimera Shot by ${$63065m1/-1000} sec.
Glyph of Explosive Shot Increases the critical strike chance of Explosive Shot by $63066s1%.
Glyph of Explosive Trap The periodic damage from your Explosive Trap can now be critical strikes.
Glyph of Kill Shot Reduces the cooldown of Kill Shot by ${$63067m1/-1000} sec.
Glyph of Raptor Strike For $63087t sec. after using Raptor Strike, you take $63087s1% less damage.
Glyph of Scatter Shot Increases the range of Scatter Shot by $63069s1 yards.

kaynak

# New Hunter Pet Talents

* Shark Attack (2 ranks) - Your pet does an additional 4/8% damage with all attacks.
* Silverback (2 ranks) - Your pet's Growl also heals it for 1/2% of its total health.
* Wild Hunt (2 ranks) - Increases the contribution your pets get from your Stamina by 20/40% and attack power by 20/40%.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...