Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Sakin ol bu sadece bir oyun...

Nessarien

Öne çıkan mesajlar

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=7536343755&sid=1

said:
Hello , I'm cabbarnuke that you may know from "incredible shaman tricks 1-2-3" pre wotlk.

After watching the news, I felt guilty by playing wow in my comfortable room while eating my pizza and I thought informing other people about this genocide is the least I can do.

Today Israeli strikes have killed at least 40 people (all of them are either children or woman) who took refuge inside a UN school in the Gaza Strip.

The UN strictly informed the Israel regarding the coordination of the school for preventing such an attack on refugees.

Even with such a notification, today two tank shells exploded outside the school, spraying shrapnel on people inside and outside the building, where hundreds of Palestinians had sought refuge from the Israeli attacks.

The total number of the civilians killed is over 640 now and most of them are either children or woman.

We all have to do whatever we can to stop this genocide in the name of humanity.

You can even help those innocent civilians while playing wow.

You may start by:

/Gkick every player from Israel that supports this attack
Block & kick the players from your parties if they are from Israel and support this genocide.
Do not trade with the player from Israel that supports this attack.

Some of you may claim such actions will have zero effect on the attack and it's stupid.

Yes it's true ,but at least people will know your side.

Well I will probably have a temp ban for this post but at least I'll have guts to look at Jesus in the eye when I die.

Konuyu açan kişinin paticik üyesi olduğunu hatırlıyorum nedense ? :p
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
"Hey there Jesus, my name is Cabbarnuke, you might've might know me from "incredible shaman tricks 1-2-3" or the guy-that-kicked-all-Israelis out of his guild and refused to trade with them. It seems that I have died in a freak accident involving a tub full of cheetos and a moist washcloth. I assume my penthouse is ready?"
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

arcane said:
said:
"Hey there Jesus, my name is Cabbarnuke, you might've might know me from "incredible shaman tricks 1-2-3" or the guy-that-kicked-all-Israelis out of his guild and refused to trade with them. It seems that I have died in a freak accident involving a tub full of cheetos and a moist washcloth. I assume my penthouse is ready?"

AHAHAH

budur.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Helcaraxe said:
Güzel yazmış , bunlar ne gibi etki yapar demeyin , yunanistanda bir polisin bi cocugu öldürmesiyle nasıl bir anda bütün ülkeye yayıldı kaç gün felç oldu yunanistan , en ufak bir tepki bile karşı olunan duruma etki eder

Bu olay sanıldığı gibi değil, tamamen siyasi. Sadece ufak bir neden bekleniyormuş, neden de bu olmuş hatta o ayaklanmalardaki herkes piyon deniyor. En azından bir yunanlının aktardıkları bunlar.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...