Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Vampire: Bloodlines çıktı.

LathspeLL

Öne çıkan mesajlar

dreagloth said:

Her zamanki gibi win7 sorunu çıktı, steam den alınan eski oyunlar bu problem hep oluyor. Çözümler mevcut, ama bende işe yaramadı.

Sorun ne ve hangi çözümleri denedin? w7x64 var, başta çalışmadı ama unoffical patchi yükleyip steam clientı xpsp2 uyumluluk modunda (yalnızca 1 kere) çalıştırınca sorun kalmadı bende. Highres patch falan herşeyi kurdum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

DRAMA said:

So according to Tessmage forums, Tesserra is charging 20 dollars (calling it a "donation) for people to download his vaguely described bloodlines "megamod". Isn't that illegal? Like, copyright infringement or something?

I'm sorry for bringing him up, I am not trying to resurrect petty drama, but I thought the community should know about this. It doesn't seem right for such a psychopath to be profiting off the hard work of former troika employees.

planet vampire

moar drama

http://www.tessmage.com/images/freaks/Wesp5_Butcher_Of_Bloodlines_Nazi.jpg

tessera'nın sadece alman oldugu için wesp'i nazi olmakla suçladıgı ve kafasını bir nazinin fotografına shopladıgı resim.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

http://www.tessmage.com/forum/index.php/topic,57390.0.html

you gotta love tessera.

said:
VTMB Mega-Mod Poll: Access Restrictions

Background info:

Of all the mods which I have created and produced, by far the largest and most ambitious of them all has been my VTMB Mega-Mod. It is essentially an extensive and erotic "eye candy" mod, which compiles together a slew of lesser mods into one big, bloated package. Most of these mods consist of re-skins, game map alterations, nude wall art, additional NPC's and/or NPC behaviors, insertions of black humor (where appropriate), new music, customized NPC's, haven modifications... and so forth and so on. The core gameplay of Bloodlines is essentially unaltered by my Mega-Mod, however. It is almost entirely focused upon making the game be more visually and aurally entertaining. NOTE: this is also an adult mod, which contains a fair amount of graphic sexual content.

After its release, we spent quite some time privately beta testing the entire mod, with the help of veteran tessmage.com members who volunteered (thanks, folks). Everything works.

Until now, access to my VTMB Mega-Mod has been restricted to a select few... the veteran members of this site. But ever since its release, I have received scores of inquiries from various people, asking me how they can get a copy of this enormous mod for themselves. Thus far, I have been resisting their platitudes and cajoling... but now, I am beginning to feel as if it may be time to relax my restrictions and offer the VTMB Mega-Mod to a wider range of people.

So the question is simple: how do you folks feel about this..? Is it time for me to "open the doors," so to speak, and allow everyone to have a copy of this mod..? Or should I retain our restrictions, and continue to limit Mega-Mod access to trusted veteran members only..?

I will of course make the final decision. But I want to see how the rest you of feel about this issue.

You can see the results of this poll after you have voted. And you may change your votes at any time.

To everyone: many thanks for your input, as well as for your continued support.

- Tessera -

Anasayfada Gold Patchin free biçimde durmasına değinmiyorum zaten.

Bu arada "trololol tessera wespe nazxi ps si yapmış" demedne önce tessmage e üye olup Wespin yediği haltlara bakmak lazım.

2007deki wesp vs tessera atışmasınında bir yerlerde arşivi varsa okumak lazım bayağı epicti.

Tabi Wesp in hemen her ay yeni bir "patch" çıkarıp düzelttiğinden daha fazla bug introduce etmesi vs Tesseranın hala patch üzerine uğraşırken 3-4 ay adam gibi beta testing yapmasıan falanda girebiliriz.

dip not: wikipediada accountu olanlar vtmb articleindaki unofficial patchler hakkındaki yerin wesp tarafından kac kere editlendigini, daha ziyade true patchi kac defa oradan sildiğini falan bakabilirler.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...