Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Azimli Stalker

GERGE

Öne çıkan mesajlar

ZaugnaKhaldun said:

Hayır üşenmedim okudum gerçekten de bütün postları, özellikle de fake mi diye ama belli ki değil; o zaman nasıl bir manyaklıktır bu?

Denizden olmayınca karadan gitmeye çalışması da yılın hareketi, yeni aksiyonlarını bekliyoruz.

Bu arada tacizci olaylarıyla ilgili, şöyle bir yorum gelmiş websitesine adamın, özetle; adam uğraşmış.

said:
Listen there is no misunderstanding about the past she is very very clear headed an has told me the whole story how all she did was serve you food and drink at the place where she worked whIch by the way she had to give up because of you. Now let me ask you a few questions and I would appreciate total honesty from you. 1. To steal her phone number from the wall where she worked? 2. Come to the place she worked with a knife to take her?? 3. Follow her and her friends tO night park and after they left. 4. When she left work one night with four bags full of stuff did you or did you not grab her and try tO take her only when the doormen of the club she was on her way to let me remind you NIGHTJAR shouted and came for her did you run. 5. You got deported you made her leave the county her family her friends her life that she had only just made? 6. Oh and what abOut when she found new work you even came along waited there like a complete wired outside behind a white sheet so you couldn’t be seen untill she cane out on her own and grab her again? For now this is enough but if you wanna carry on then bring it mate I’m so Sick Of you upsetting and destressing my pal leave off yeah she is still confussed and angry most of all a out the passed because let me tell you all you are to her is a fuxking fruitcake stalker is as simple as that mate so either go home or drown get it you ain’t welcome

kazıkla tekneyi mi kaydırmış
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...