Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

İdo Tatlıses

imamizer

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Flassh said:

nasıl ıslanmış?

how do we get wet?-The molecules of water would stick just above your skin but I have a feeling it has to do with the salt on you skin and the charge of your body also you skin is porus and can absorb water like when tour hands look like raisins so we would hold water like a sponge and the water firms a late over us. Sorry for the bad grammar Im on my phone-Yes, electrons repulse, but the structure of atoms and molecules is more complex. The protons in the nuclei also play their roles.......
...since the electrons in our hands repulse from the object we're touching, then how do we get wet?

-
The molecules of water would stick just above your skin but I have a feeling it has to do with the salt on you skin and the charge of your body also you skin is porus and can absorb water like when tour hands look like raisins so we would hold water like a sponge and the water firms a late over us. Sorry for the bad grammar I'm on my phone

-
Yes, electrons repulse, but the structure of atoms and molecules is more complex. The protons in the nuclei also play their roles. That is how atoms form molecules, but it also accounts for various forms of adhesion and cohesion. So you are seeing the effects of loose chemical bonding.

-
Who says they repulse?
To prove this pick up a scientific bar magnet by the negative end with your bare hand. You have no problem, right? Now lay it down, and pick it up with the positive end with your bare hand. No problem again, right? Your statement hereby disproved!

-
Yes we really cannot touch anything. Also an atom is mostly just empty space. So the world is full of nothign? Think about that one !
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

dasaaa said:

Mayhem said:

http://instagram.com/p/NRqc4_g-oK/

Natural guzel babasının oglu sonucta.
çevirisi:parası var, babasının parası ona kalıcak sonuçta
Kirlii sakal cok yakisir :))
çevirisi:parası yakışıyor
Biyiksiz daha güzel :))
çevirisi:parası güzel

bıyıklarını kesip kaşlarına eklemiş
çevirisi:bıyıklarını kesip kaşlarına eklemiş