Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

How I Met Your Mother (2005) - CBS

GERGE

Öne çıkan mesajlar

zeper said:

abovv korktuğum başıma geldii..artık bir tek ben seyrediyorum galba...uplanmıyor bile.

İzliyorum ben fena değildi son bölüm ama öyle tartışacak konuşacak çok bişeyi kalmadı. Umarım ted hatunla tanıştığı an biter.
Sonrasında babanızla nasıl tanıştım diye bişi başlarsa bilemem.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
20th Century Fox Television (the studio that makes the show) is currently in talks with creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas and Up All Night creator Emily Spivey to helm the new series that’s been referred to as How I Met Your Father. The spinoff series would introduce a new group of friends from New York and this time focus on quest for love from the female perspective. Though nothing has yet been made official, if the spinoff series does moves forward, the new cast could be introduced in the How I Met Your Mother series finale.

How I Met Your Father diye, yeni kadroyla bir spinoff istiyormuş stüdyo. Eğer yapmaya karar verirlerse himym nin son bölümünde tanıtıcaklarmış yeni kadroyu.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

progamer said:

said:
20th Century Fox Television (the studio that makes the show) is currently in talks with creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas and Up All Night creator Emily Spivey to helm the new series that’s been referred to as How I Met Your Father. The spinoff series would introduce a new group of friends from New York and this time focus on quest for love from the female perspective. Though nothing has yet been made official, if the spinoff series does moves forward, the new cast could be introduced in the How I Met Your Mother series finale.

How I Met Your Father diye, yeni kadroyla bir spinoff istiyormuş stüdyo. Eğer yapmaya karar verirlerse himym nin son bölümünde tanıtıcaklarmış yeni kadroyu.

http://images.lazygamer.net/2012/09/Nooooo.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...