Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

"HUNLAR" Sith guildi

Vulcan_Lionheart

Öne çıkan mesajlar

bu kadar saçma bi uygulama görmedim. ne demek evrene uymuyor? koskoca galakside kendilerine hun demiş birilerin olamayacağını nereden çıkarmışlar? vizigotlar desen anlarım da hun yani... h+u+n. 3 harfli isimlerin kaç kombinasyonu var ki zaten?

hepsi bir yana sanki oyunları roleplayde zirve yapmış, bütün serverlarda herkes sw lore içmiş bitirmiş, hiç powerlayci yok hiç grinder yok hiç credit simsarı yok.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

peki exar kun'a ne diycez o zaman? hun isminin orjinali kun ona bakarsanız. kun sonradan hun olmuş. kendileri kurmuş hun imparatorluğunu ilk. exar kun'u değiştirsinler önce o zaman.

wikipedia said:
Büyük Hun İmparatorluğu (Çince: 東匈奴, anlamı: Doğu Hiung-nu), M.Ö. 220'de yaşamış eski Türkçede Kun, Çince Hiung-nu, batı dillerinde Hun adıyla geçen Altay kavimlerinden oluşan devlet
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

binlerce kulturde elbet bir yerlerden bir seyleri yakalayabilirsin bu sekilde. kun orneginde oldugu gibi herhangi bir kelime bir baska dil ve kulturde baska bir anlama gelebilir.

ben daha cok hakkinizda sikayet gitmis olabilir diye dusunuyorum. bir arkadasim sw evreninde gecen veya yaklasik kelimeli herseyi sikayet ediyor ornegin.

ornek

veider (vader e gonderme oldugu icin sikayet etti)

boyle 10 larca kisiyi sikayet etmistir.

sizi de birileri sikayet etmis olabilir, boyle bir evrende bu ismin ne isi var diye, ottoman diye bir guildde var onlarda yemis mi isim degistirme olayini acaba ?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ya asıl sıkıntı işte Hun Empire değil, bir kere oyun sözleşmesine koymuş olmaları. Sözleşmeye koyunca herkese uygulamak zorunda kalıyorlar. Şimdi Hun'a izin verseler yarın bir gün başka biri "The Great Nazi Empire" diye topluluk açarsa kapatmaya kalksan "The Hun Empire" var, biz niye koyamıyoruz diye carlarlar. İşte böyle saçma sapan kurunun yanında yaş da yanıyor. Daha iyi handle edilir mi edilir, o yüzden bence dediğim gibi Rockjaw'a tweet çekin.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bizim verdigimiz cevap su oldu actigimiz ticket da

Subject : Ticket ID 3468264

Greetings,

Kindly be informed that on the 5th of February at 4 a.m. our guild name “The Hun Empire” was modified and replaced by the name “Cubors Guild”.

I have contacted a CSR representative on the subject and he pretended that “The Hun Empire” name was contrary to the EULA because it contained historical, cultural, real world references. He claimed that the name is referring to the German soldiers in 1st and 2nd world war, so is not proper for a RP server.

First of all I’d like to emphasize the fact that our guild was formed in 1999 and that we have been playing many MMORPG’s under this guild name without any problem. (Ultima Online, Everquest, Lineage, Star Wars Galaxies, Guild Wars, Tabula Rasa, Eve Online, Star Trek Online, Age of Conan....)

Second, HUN is a Turkish based MMORPG community with a lot of follower. If you check, you'll find more than 130 unique member in SWTOR only. And that number is growing everyday with our old and new members and friends. Even the fact of Turkey is in red zone, yet our members are joining slowly but assured everyday. There are many MMORPG forums and portals in Turkey that is familiar with HUN name because of us. And when HUN joins in a game, it is flash news for them and for Turkish players. And when other players saw that news, this is a "call to arms" for them. And whenever they enter a new game, almost all of these Turkish player base looks for HUN title in game, either for join or be a respectful enemy.

Third, HUN name DOES NOT refer to German soldiers. HUN name is coming from Hunnic Empire and instead of using Hunnic Empire, we transformed it to HUN Empire in order to avoid such misunderstandings.

Fourth, Some of you may ask that, "How you gonna put such a historic nation's name to Star Wars lore?" The answer is in our website. We carefully prepare a historical background for every game with a proper story. In that story, we put HUN name into our game's world with some imagination. If you have a Turkish spoken employee, he/she can tell you our story from our website www.hunempire.com. There is a story of HUN in SWTOR universe in there. And hope you'll find it charming Therefore, we are strongly believing that our name IS NOT contradictory to a RP server.

Addendum to fourth or fifth, HUN is a RP based community too. This is why we choose RP server at first. Most of our members loves and encourages RP events after end game leveling.

Sixth I guess, we declared our guild name months ago prior to game launch. We believe that all of your rules was in order when we do that. You accepted it, did not warn us and when the game launched, you provide us a space to play with that name. Why objecting now?

Seventh, when you find our name against to RP rules, may I present you some other names and would you please explain to me how these names are compatible to your regulations while ours is not.

KGB - Ex-Soviet Union's secret service is in SW universe? Intriguing!

The Jedi Order - I thought that we already have one that we are fighting. Are these friends have some benefit from the main order with their name?

Strikeforce Archon - The archon was the chief magistrate in many Greek cities and is a powerfull historical figure. In these rules, we can object to tthat too. Am I right?

Touch of Ebon - Ebon is both name of place in world in Pacific Ocean formed by 22 islands and also a fictional character in Static Shock TV Show. Is this appropriate?

Bad Company - It is an English Rock group. I am not even sure that they violate how many copyright laws! (also its a movie title starred by Anthony Hopkins and Chris Rock)

Hakd - It is the name of Kabri Dar Airport in Ethiopia.

Knights of Sokan - is a ranking system in Buddhist Clergy. And If I'd be a Buddhist, then I'd strongly oppose to put my clergical system name to a virtual warrior cast. It is an insult for them!

Permabanned - C'mon! Was that an RP server??

The Followers of Palawa - Palawa is both a town's name in India and is name of a Aborginial political group! Doesnt sound fit to our rules?

Winter is Coming - Very well known motto of George R. R. Martin's, The Song of Ice and Fire series.

Annunaki - The name of a Sumerian God. So we can name our guild as Zeus, or Allah or Christ??

Fifth Element - Should I tell what it is? I love Milla Jovovich

Iscariot - Hmm, I am not a Christian but even I know who is he.

YES, all these names are in your RP servers. I believe that there are tens more I overlooked. Would you please explain to me that how all these names can stand still where HUN can not!!

Please do understand HUN is something more than a guild name for us. It's kind of identity for us.

You can therefore understand that we are very attached to the “The HUN Empire” name because its a part of our guild history and it greatly improves our gaming experience to know that we are a solid community that has been using the same guild name for many years. Even we have web sites by that name for many years (www.hunempire.com ) and we are changing visual interface of that site due to game we played at that moment. And if you check this site now, you'll find SWTOR interface.

We therefore have serious difficulties to understand why we are deprived of our guild name and therefore joyful gaming experience to a presumed “rule” stating that our guild name is “contrary to the EULA”.

Our EULA says that " historical, cultural, real world references". HUN is not a historical reference since the real use of it Hunnic, it's not Cultural, because Hunnic empire ended a thousand years ago and I am pretty sure there is no cultural successor for them. The real world reference?? There is no such thing other than arabic version of a small Libyan village.

As a summary The HUN Name is important to us because it represents the history of our MMORPG experience.

We do not believe that specific name is a “significant” historical figure or event and would therefore kindly request that the name is restored.

If our request is not answered positively we would still insist on getting the names mentioned below :

"Hunlar" will provide us some satisfaction if we dont have "The HUN Empire".

"The Kun Empire" will be our last preference and also it will be a real disappointment for us. But if there is no other choice then be it.

Being at your disposal should you require further information,

Best Regards,
Bora Ongurer
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...