Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Gülelim Eğlenelim

huun

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Grubby & ToD in a bar. ToD: "eSports isn't growing enough. No one gives a damn about what we do." Grubby: "That's not true. Anybody knows about eSports nowadays. Just to mention a few--", ToD gets a phone call and walks away for a bit. Grubby asks waitress, "Could you help me play a prank on my friend? I'm going to ask you a question, and no matter what I say, don't worry; just say 'Death Knight'. Alright ?" She nods, and walks away for now. ToD returns, and we resume the conversation. The waitress comes and Grubby says, "Here, check this out. Excuse me, could you tell me what's the primary starting hero for Undead?" The waitress answers, "Death Knight," and walks away. As it leaves ToD astonished and a victorious smile crosses Grubby's lips, she turns around and says, "But Lich in Undead vs Undead."
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Sleeep said:

Grubby & ToD in a bar. ToD: "eSports isn't growing enough. No one gives a damn about what we do." Grubby: "That's not true. Anybody knows about eSports nowadays. Just to mention a few--", ToD gets a phone call and walks away for a bit. Grubby asks waitress, "Could you help me play a prank on my friend? I'm going to ask you a question, and no matter what I say, don't worry; just say 'Death Knight'. Alright ?" She nods, and walks away for now. ToD returns, and we resume the conversation. The waitress comes and Grubby says, "Here, check this out. Excuse me, could you tell me what's the primary starting hero for Undead?" The waitress answers, "Death Knight," and walks away. As it leaves ToD astonished and a victorious smile crosses Grubby's lips, she turns around and says, "But Lich in Undead vs Undead."

Ahahahah glorious.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...