Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Company of Heroes Online

Komutan

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Aslinda bu oyun zaten bir iki senedir Uzakdogu'da oynaniyordu. Ama bu sonbaharda Amerika icin de cikacak(Avrupa'da da oynanabilecekmis).

Oyunun Company of Heroes'dan temel farki, oyunlararasi kalici olarak gelisen bir ordumuz olmasi. Komutana yeni doktrin ozellikler eklenebiliyor, hero birimler ve akerler icin upgradeler satin alinabiliyor.

Oyun bedava olacakmis. Fakat ordumuza ekledigimiz ozellikleri para ile satin alabilecekmisiz. Ama para odemeden de ayni seylere daha yavas olarak ulasilabilecekmisiz.

Ogame benzeri oyunlarin cok gelismis hali gibi bir sey olacak sanirim. Fikir olarak itici gelen yanlari var ama bir gormek lazim. Hani SC2 3 parca cikti, cikmadi tartismasi yaparken bu da alternatif bir pazarlama yontemi.

FAQ:

http://www.companyofheroes.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/CoHO-FAQ

Q: So where is the game ?

A: The game has yet to be released, but will be so by the end of summer. Before that there will be a beta.

Q: So i hear there is a beta for CoH:O

A: There isn't yet, it will come, but nothing has been announced.

Q: Is this game really free ?

A: Yes it is free to play, you don't have to pay anything, any payments are optional microtransactions

Q: Do I need to sign-up for Beta right now or am I automatically in the proccess if i'm registered?
A: There will be an announcement on this in the future.

Q: I Don't live in North America, will i be able to participate in all of this fun ?

A: As far as i am aware, there should be nothing preventing you from joining in even if you don't live in North America.

Q: So will there be anything i can do before i download the beta when it arrives ?

A: Yes, you can go here : http://www.companyofheroes.com/announcements/preparing-for-company-of-heroes-online-beta And do the things it mention so you won't have to download so much when the time for the beta comes.

Q: What will the requirements be to play this ?

A: You can see the requirements here : http://www.companyofheroes.com/game_info. Although the space requirements might be a bit off, so just wait until the beta is actually released for that.

Q: So will the Panzer Elite and British be in CoHO as well ?

A: Not from the beginning, they'll most likely be added in time once CoHO is released

Q: So you said that CoH: O will have microtransactions, will that put players that don't pay at a disadvantage ?

A: No, paying merely allows you to speed things up in terms of experience and supplies (The ingame currency) You can also buy heroes, but you can't buy anything that actually gives you an unfair advantage. It also allows you to apparently buy things for your ingame avatar

Q: But you just said one could buy heroes ?

A: True, But just because you are able to buy the heroes does not mean that you can use them. As you need to unlock slots for the heroes by levelling up, and then you'll still need to aqquire them on the battlefield itself which will still require appropriate buildings and a high price most likely.

Q:You mentioned supplies as the ingame currency, how do you get them and how are they used ?

A: Supplies are gained either through drops on the battlefield itself (If i've understood things correctly) But are mainly available after a battle where you are awarded a certain amount depending on how things went on the battlefield. Supplies can then be used to purchase hero units and army items.

Q: So what are army items ?

A: Well army items are small bonuses that you can purchase for your army that allows for things like faster units, or more accurate ones, or can also be used to give your engineers/pioneers better equipment.

Q: I'm a long time player of CoH, and i wonder, will i be getting anything special for CoHO as a reward for my loyalty ?

A: Yes, there will be something according to Relic, what that is though there has been no details on.

Q: So what happens when i lose a heroic unit ? Will he be gone for ever ? will he lose veterancy ?

A: What happens when you lose a Heroic unit is that you will have to pay supplies to get the unit back in shape, there will be no other penalties, no loss of veterancy.

Q: How many Heroic units can i have on the battlefield at any one time ?

A: You can have 13 Heroic units on the battlefield at a time. But the number of heroic units available depends on level, with 13 being available only at the highest levels.

Q: How many army items can i have equipped for a match ?

A: You can equip 8 different army items for a match, and you can have several army items for the same unit, although you cannot stack the same kind of bonus, so you cannot have 3 army items that improve accuracy for your Riflemen for example.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
  • 5 ay sonra ...
Çok fazla sorun vardı oyunda mantık bakımından. CoH öyle başarılı, şöyle başarılı ama çıktığı günden son güne kadar yer şekillerinin etkisinin neredeyse hiç kullanılamaması, oyunun bir makro stratejiden çok mikro savaşına dönüşmesi, hareket yapay zekasının gerizekalı olması, level dengelemesini automatchin neye göre yaptığının belli olmaması, yüksek levelda bir oyuncunun düşük level bir oyuncuya kaybedebilmesi için gerizekalı olması gerekliliği gibi şeyler çok soğuttu.

Zaten martın sonunda kapanıyor coho relic de bıraktı işi.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 hafta sonra ...
Law said:

Bu CoH yani online değil normal olan halen oynayan var mı ? Yani oyun 2vs2 veya 4vs4 hemen bulabiliyormuyum oyun ? Birde ilk cohu soruyorum diğer iki ek paketi değil.

Company of Heroes'da her türlü oyun bulabilirsin. Oyunda ek paketleri sahip olanlarla da maç yapabiliyorsun. Ek paket alırsan + ordu, mission geliyor sadece.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...