Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Mech Warrior - Living Legends (Open BETA)

Ytse

Öne çıkan mesajlar

• 4 hafta sonra ...
  • 1 ay sonra ...
  • 1 yıl sonra ...
  • 1 yıl sonra ...
Fakat artık moda devam edilmeyecek ve modda çalışanların büyük kısmı Mechwarrior Online ekibine geçecek.

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/91464-russs-answer-on-the-mwll-situation/

"Hey Everyone,

I know you haven't seen much of me lately, was pretty busy with the holiday season and a new baby in the family. I hope you will see more of me on the forums and in game soon.

Here is what I know.

Did we send a cease and desist letter? no we did not.

At GDC 2012 I met with the mod leadership which of course happens to work at Crytek so we see each other pretty much every trade show, great guy. At this GDC in casual unscripted conversation I asked him "why are we splitting the community at this point?" We both realized that the MWLL community was small and it really wasn't competing with MWO but still each time a feature was added to MWLL that was in MWO it felt as though we were doubling up effort to restore this great brand.

I expressed that we were not trying to shut anyone down but asked him how we might meld the two communities better and even look to possibly hire on any great talent what was in that project. ( Hey MWLL guys send in those resumes ) For a long time the IP was in the wind and MWLL is one of those games that really kept MW on peoples minds so the project and the individuals have our up most respect.

We discussed this topic for a little while but again it was friendly and there was no threats of shutting the mod down just more of a sense of "Why are we doubling up efforts here?". After the show he contacted me expressing that they really wanted to finish what they started with MWLL and had a set of features that they would like to get done and asked if that was okay with PGI. They presented a very professional plan on the remaining work they wanted to complete and stated after that it would be time to stop production on MWLL. I thanked them for the plan and said that it all sounded great.

Now today's news comes and I can only assume that this last patch represents the final features from that presentation they gave me. I will reach out to my MWLL contact and confirm that this is true and have a conversation, if there are any updates we will let you know.

Again there was no combative relationship between MWO and MWLL, nor was there a cease and desist letter given.

Thanks."
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...