Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Icecrown Citadel Raid

Mortis

Öne çıkan mesajlar

In a dream state where Arthas sees past, present, and future, presented by Ner'zhul, Arthas murders the child manifestation of his humanity (e.g. love, compassion, and so forth). Delighted at this decision Ner'zhul states "We are one, Arthas. Together we are the Lich King. No more Ner'zhul, no more Arthas -- only this one glorious being." With that Arthas murders Ner'zhul and tells him "No we. No one tells me what to do. I've got everything I need from you -- now the power is mine and mine alone. Now there is only I. I am the Lich King. And I am ready." Ner'zhul is stunned by the betrayal, then disappears.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 ay sonra ...
  • 3 hafta sonra ...

BAD NEWS EVERYONE ROTFACE IS DEAD
BUT GOOD NEWS EVERYONE HE LEFT BEHIND PLENTY OF OOZE FOR ME TO USE

Good news, everyone! I fixed the poison slime pipes!

Death:

* Bad news, everyone! I don't think I'm going to make it.

Pipes Fixed:

* Good news, everyone! I fixed the poison slime pipes!

Two oozes, one room! So many delightful possibilities...

dsafghjvsafsj

abi bu ne!

putricide favori bossum artık. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PStC-LNZ2s

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Belli bir süreden sonra Ashen Verdict playerlara buff vermeye başlayacak. HP+DMG+Heal buff yani.

İstersen kapatabiliyorsun ama

"
In the weeks and months after all twelve encounters are unlocked, additional attempts against the final four boss encounters become available. This represents the Ashen Verdict growing more powerful and gaining a stronger foothold in Icecrown Citadel. To further help raids, Varian Wrynn and Garrosh Hellscream will begin to provide assistance by inspiring the armies attacking Icecrown Citadel. This is represented as an additional zone wide spell effect applied to all players that will increase their hit points, damage dealt, and healing done. This effect will also increase in effectiveness over time. Players may opt out of the spell's effect if they so wish."
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Rotface ve Festergut kolay, en fazla 1-2 wipe yiyip öğrenirsiniz.

Profesör zor geldi ama bana. 3 healer denedik, dps zayıf kaldı slimelarda. 1-2 saate 25men gideceği de onda da abominationlar buglı deniyor.

Ama sevdim ben zorluklarını. Hard mode yapacaklar şimdiden sinir ilacı alsın :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...