Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

eurogamer's vs tasos :p

superwiz

Öne çıkan mesajlar

tamamda 10/2 vermesi dangalaklığın dik alası yav ,bende savunmuyorum hiçbir oyun firmasını ama,bu oyuna bu kadar puan verilmesi vicdansızlık,ko sro v.s oyunlara verebilirsin ama bu oyun 7 den aşağı haketmiyor,aoc ilk çıktığında daha beterdi ama gelecek vaadediyordu,bu oyun da gelecek vaad ettiği için bence 7 :D
ha 3 puanı sadece interface için kesiyorum yoksa 10/10
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

adamlar özelden halletmeye çalışmışlar ama herifler sallamayınca public hale getirmişler bu olayı. Bence de haklıllar , para bile teklif etmişler gelin euro gamer dan adamın uçak masraflarını her masrafını ödüyelim, gelsin loglara baksın , review ıyapan adamın yaptıklarını görsün die kabul etmemişler. Saçma yanii

@mighty_thor: ayrıca o verdiğim örnekten şunu görüyoruz. Adam zaten oyunun mantığını anlamadan review yazmış. Yani o oyuna reviewı yazan adamın biraz daha UO oynamış görmüş bi adam olması lazım herif direk item drag etip koyma olayını garipsemiş zaten. Ben en çok o özeliie sevinmiştim Darkfallı ilk görünce. Kısacası pek alakasız bi adam review etmiş.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

darkwish o dediğin açıklamanın linkini verirmisin :D
abi bu oyuna nasıl 7 vereceksiniz yani olur mu öyle şey? hangi oyun 10 alıyorda bu oyuna 7 vereceksiniz? adamlar sınırlı satış yapıyorlar düzgün accaunt satılmıyor! ilk kurduğunuzda yok dili inigizce yapacaksınız fln... moblarla ilgili bazı sıkıntılarda varmış bugdaymış diyorsunuz. serverlar büyük savaşlarda göçüyormuş fln. bir de zerglik sıkar bir noktadan sonra. bunların hepsi belki teknik yetersizlikten kaynaklanıyor zamanla düzelir de, garip bir şekilde release olmuş bir oyuna 7 veremem kusura bakmasınlar. 4 anca alır. 1-2 sene sonra her şey düzelince tekrar bir güncellemeyle belki 7 alırda şu haliyle bu oyuna 7den aşşağısı verilmez demek bence doğru değil.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

saydığın bütün hatalar,şu ana kadar çıkmış oyunların ilk 1 ayında yaşanan sıkıntıların %1 i :D herifler aoc gibi 2 milyon satıpta 100k ya player inince hata yaptık demiyorlar,işi sıkı tutuyorlar,ben oynuyorum doğru dürüst bir hata göremiyorum,bide şöyle düşün,oyunda yapabileceklerin hayallerinin sınırlarıyla ilintili,ciddi diyorum ,düşünsene sen bu oyunun yapımcısısın ve aoc warhammer rezaletlerinin aynısını yaşamak istemiyorsun,tek server açıyorsun,oyunu 2*3 ayda fixliyorsun bu arada ,playerleri küstürmüyorsun,isteyene belirli saatlerde kapını açıyorsun,ve 2*3 ay sonra da 50 tane 0 sorunlu stabil,çökme göçme olmıyan serverları piyasaya sürüp parayı vuruyorsun,bence süper bir pazarlama taktiği uyguluyorlar,ve helal olsun diyorum ciddi ciddi
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Darkfall un 50 server açabiliceğini hiç sanmıyorum açıkçası bana 1 tane yeter zaten :P ama uzun vadede eğer oyuncu kitlesi bırakmazsa developerların çok müthiş bir hale çevirebileceğine dair inancım büyük bu oyunu. Şahsen ben şu anda 0 değişiklikle bile 1-2 yıl oynarım diye koydum kafama bir aksilik olurdu oyun ölmezse. Yapılan her yenilik benim için işin + sı sadece ancak birçok oyuncuda oyunun dahada bir düzelmesini bekliyor mesela.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Mortis said:

@mighty_thor: ayrıca o verdiğim örnekten şunu görüyoruz. Adam zaten oyunun mantığını anlamadan review yazmış. Yani o oyuna reviewı yazan adamın biraz daha UO oynamış görmüş bi adam olması lazım herif direk item drag etip koyma olayını garipsemiş zaten. Ben en çok o özeliie sevinmiştim Darkfallı ilk görünce. Kısacası pek alakasız bi adam review etmiş.

öncelikle bu açıklamasından adamın uo oynayıp oynamadığını çıkartmak mümkün değil.

ikinci olarak ben oynasam ve ilk elden öyle birşey görsem büyük ihtimalle ventte herkes kulaklıklarını çıkartırdı.Böyle birşey kabul edilemez zamanda ve teknolojide 12 sene geri gitmek kesinlikle kabul edilebilir değil.Eskiden normal gelebilirdi ama bugünün şartlarında bunu normal kabul etmek fanboi liğin hiç bir insanın gitmediği sınırlarında dolaşmak demek.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Let's read it over, and point out the bits that you thought were lies were really not, they were just a trouble with the game itself, and it's inability to teach a player the basics.

1) You can't turn off the UI - the game just occasionally forgets to load it. - Does it tell you how to do this IN GAME? No? I thought not, so you can't blame him for saying so, especially since the community would just say "L2P ROFLSHITHOUSE" if he asked.
2) ...how slow and floaty the controls tend to be. - True.
3) The difference in feedback between a sword hitting or missing is negligible... - True.
4) The lack of hit detection saps the combat of any weight or skill, and makes it incredibly frustrating to fight enemies during PVE or PVP combat. - True, the hit detection is poor at best.
5) ...your combat skills affect how often you actually connect. - Admittedly not true, but I can imagine this is something he could mistake in game, as it's never ACTUALLY EXPLAINED.
6) Using spells or arrows is somewhat less exhausting, but usually ends messily when an enemy decides to run at you, leaving you with the choice of changing weapon (a ten-second operation - five if you're particularly nimble) or running backwards in the vain hope of not dying. - It's pretty bloody hard to change weapons without knowing what you're doing beforehand, and I can imagine most new players will have a bit of trouble with it. So, since the game doesn't try and help you understand what the eff is going on, true.
7) While playing for a few hours of reasonably solid combat only netted me a few increases in sword handling, a kindly fellow informed me that it would only take me "about six or eight hours to get good". On further questioning, this was revealed to mean "keep banging your head against the same goblins until you can reliably hit something bigger". ... You see, everything in Darkfall is based on attrition. - True.
8) Sadly, this is only the tip of the iceberg of Darkfall's problems. The developers have taken the classic stance when faced with the echoing cries of "you barely have any content", and claim that the "core" of Darkfall is clan warfare. Players can build "camps" and "towns", and fight each other in "epic" wars. This is, as you can probably imagine from the screenshots, rather more underwhelming and frustrating than the hyperbole would have you believe. - Has anyone actually tried to deny this?
9) The quests are repetitive kill-X-of-Y monstrosities written with a six-year-old's understanding of English. - True, poor English is rampant.
10) The world is bland in the extreme, with no definition in areas except those where you spawn as a newbie - and even they echo with a distinct lack of life. - "Wow, look at that bird in the sky! Oh, wait, it's gone."
11) There hasn't even been an attempt to construct a faux-story - you pick a character, and you're dropped in a drab town with a leaf-blade and 20 fewer Euros in your pocket. - Entirely true, the background story on the site is absolutely awful.
12) Underneath the lack of originality, there's a hole where the game should be: a loose, incongruous mess of bad controls, horrible user interface, and broken combat system. - Yep!
13) At times you'll be left waiting to die - for up to a minute. - It does not ONCE in game tell you to press the space bar. This is a major flaw, especially since the majority of players don't SMASH THEIR KEYBOARD UP when they get killed. ( Although, it seems from the amount of people that worked this out, that Darkfall players do. )
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Mighty_THoR said:
Mortis said:

öncelikle bu açıklamasından adamın uo oynayıp oynamadığını çıkartmak mümkün değil.

ikinci olarak ben oynasam ve ilk elden öyle birşey görsem büyük ihtimalle ventte herkes kulaklıklarını çıkartırdı.Böyle birşey kabul edilemez zamanda ve teknolojide 12 sene geri gitmek kesinlikle kabul edilebilir değil.Eskiden normal gelebilirdi ama bugünün şartlarında bunu normal kabul etmek fanboi liğin hiç bir insanın gitmediği sınırlarında dolaşmak demek.

Lol eğer drag and drop loot u sevmek ve onaylamak fanboi olmaksa ben fanboi um açıklıyorum vurun yerlere beni :)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Mighty_THoR said:
Let's read it over, and point out the bits that you thought were lies were really not, they were just a trouble with the game itself, and it's inability to teach a player the basics.

1) You can't turn off the UI - the game just occasionally forgets to load it. - Does it tell you how to do this IN GAME? No? I thought not, so you can't blame him for saying so, especially since the community would just say "L2P ROFLSHITHOUSE" if he asked.
2) ...how slow and floaty the controls tend to be. - True.
3) The difference in feedback between a sword hitting or missing is negligible... - True.
4) The lack of hit detection saps the combat of any weight or skill, and makes it incredibly frustrating to fight enemies during PVE or PVP combat. - True, the hit detection is poor at best.
5) ...your combat skills affect how often you actually connect. - Admittedly not true, but I can imagine this is something he could mistake in game, as it's never ACTUALLY EXPLAINED.
6) Using spells or arrows is somewhat less exhausting, but usually ends messily when an enemy decides to run at you, leaving you with the choice of changing weapon (a ten-second operation - five if you're particularly nimble) or running backwards in the vain hope of not dying. - It's pretty bloody hard to change weapons without knowing what you're doing beforehand, and I can imagine most new players will have a bit of trouble with it. So, since the game doesn't try and help you understand what the eff is going on, true.
7) While playing for a few hours of reasonably solid combat only netted me a few increases in sword handling, a kindly fellow informed me that it would only take me "about six or eight hours to get good". On further questioning, this was revealed to mean "keep banging your head against the same goblins until you can reliably hit something bigger". ... You see, everything in Darkfall is based on attrition. - True.
8) Sadly, this is only the tip of the iceberg of Darkfall's problems. The developers have taken the classic stance when faced with the echoing cries of "you barely have any content", and claim that the "core" of Darkfall is clan warfare. Players can build "camps" and "towns", and fight each other in "epic" wars. This is, as you can probably imagine from the screenshots, rather more underwhelming and frustrating than the hyperbole would have you believe. - Has anyone actually tried to deny this?
9) The quests are repetitive kill-X-of-Y monstrosities written with a six-year-old's understanding of English. - True, poor English is rampant.
10) The world is bland in the extreme, with no definition in areas except those where you spawn as a newbie - and even they echo with a distinct lack of life. - "Wow, look at that bird in the sky! Oh, wait, it's gone."
11) There hasn't even been an attempt to construct a faux-story - you pick a character, and you're dropped in a drab town with a leaf-blade and 20 fewer Euros in your pocket. - Entirely true, the background story on the site is absolutely awful.
12) Underneath the lack of originality, there's a hole where the game should be: a loose, incongruous mess of bad controls, horrible user interface, and broken combat system. - Yep!
13) At times you'll be left waiting to die - for up to a minute. - It does not ONCE in game tell you to press the space bar. This is a major flaw, especially since the majority of players don't SMASH THEIR KEYBOARD UP when they get killed. ( Although, it seems from the amount of people that worked this out, that Darkfall players do. )

Bu cevapları veren arkadaşa "qq more" der geçerim :)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

En basitinden şunu söyliyeyim; oyunda başladığınızda bir tutorial var ufak neleri anlatıyordu hatırlamıyorum şimdi ama genel birkaç şeyi anlatıyor ayrıca Help menusune girerseniz size lazım olan her türlü bilgi mevcut eğer orayı okuduktan sonra halen silah değiştirmede felan sorun çekiyorsanız zaten kapayın Darkfallu silin hayatınıza devam edin öyle diyim :)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

I don't normally kick something when its down but the Tasos rant along with the backlash has made me think otherwise. This is the most unprofessional whine I have ever seen from a developer. The game is crap, lots of people feel it.....he should have taken it on the chin while keeping his jaw shut. Instead he tries to detract from the short comings of his game by attacking the reviewer (who seems to be in the wrong as well).

It seems now that AV is playing classical dis info by going after the reviewer instead of the points that many people know and see about this game.

Let me put it to you simply. I do feel i was SCAMMED out of my money. Now I take full responsibility for this because I'm the jack ass who actaully parted with my money to buy this game (almost 70$ Canadian I might add). I waited in line as they artifically limited the sales to give the illusion of demand. I played the game as they randomly decided to take down servers with no advance warning. I sat in their piece of crap queues (which have been fixed....I will give them). I searched around the landscape looking for content to engage in other than mindless ganking......at the time I couldnt find any spawns that a> worked properly b> worked at all.

I've watched this community start off large as many hoped it would be the 3d UO we all want so dam bad. I saw it weed down to the hardcores that are there. All the time a rather large group of people with social skills akin to tree slugs berate anyone who didnt talk in l33t speak and feel the same way they do.

If Tasos expected the people his company ripped off to sit back idly while he discredits the Eurogamer review as complete bias then he's made a very serious mistake.

EVERYTHING ABOUT HOW THIS GAME WAS ADVERTISED WAS MISLEADING. I do not typically generalize communities in games. I think its like walking into Walmart and trying to caste everyone with the same brush. Darkfall is different.....the community has a large number of idiots....a lot of them spout crap here each day. Many of them are playing Quake online or are %100 pvp ffa clan warfare. Ok, if the game was always marketed as just quake III in MMO clothes, fine, but it wasnt.....it was suposed to be a MMO.

I expect part of the reason the features listed on their website (which STILL is not updated) is due to the fact they had to launch earlier than they wanted to. I don't blame them for running out of money. However, that does not change the fact that this game is a halfbaked bastardization of a mmo desinged for socio paths and FPS players. The features are misleading, the idea you can be a small fish in big world is misleading........the whole notion that this IS A mmo is misleading.

The graphics are not as bad as people say but the UI is. Hint: MS DOS was replaced with a GUI for a reason.

This game encompasses none of the lessons learned from 10 years of commercial mmos. They threw the baby out with the bath water and are trying to pass of tedium as hardcore.

dont waste your money and dont believe the hype. Despite the (apparent) underhandedness of the Eurogamer review, much of the spirit ofthe review is accurate.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ben bu noktadan sonra oyun böyle güzel şöyle güzel demiycem ama şunu söylüyorum bu iş okumakla olmuyor kendin görmeden yaşamadan anlayamazsın. UI ile sorunu olanlarıda anlamıyorum o ayrı nesi sorunlu neyi daha değişik istiyorsun diyoruz cevap gelmiyor genelde. Journal yavaş çalışıyor omg dude ui sux bunu söyleyenler var ki journal ı toplasan 10 kere açmadım gerek yok çünki..
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Aynı şekilde oyunu kral gösteren bir wall of text yazsam ve oynayamayan herkesi ezen cümleler kullansam mutlu olurmusunuz bumudur olay onu çözemedim bak bap adamlar wall of text koymuş adam oyunu almış rezil diyor mmo değil diyor quake oynuoruz diyor ki"lol" dedim zaten orda direk herkes birşeyler atıp tutuyor ama yeterince hardcore um diyorsan al oyna görelim pvp seviyorum ölünce karşımdaki birşey kaybetmeli diyorsan bu oyun sana göre ama ben skill kasamam 2 günde char oturmalı vs gibi düşüncelerin varsa alma oyunu üzülürsün. Ben king pvpciyim hardcore um vs gibi muhabbet çevirenleri bekliyorum Darkfall'a bakalım kaç kere ölünce bırakıcak oyunu. Superwiz oyunda msg atıyor abi korkudan şehirden çıkamaz oldum diyor ben ona sabah agon'un doğusunda terör estirdim 1 vs 4 takıldım diyorum kısaca :)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Oyunla ilgili şu noktadaki görüşlerime göre puanlama yapayım:

Fun: 10
Grind: 7
Hardcore: 11
Newbie Friendly: 2
Public Relations: 1
Graphic: 7
UI: 6
Solo Friendly: 4
Troll Friendly: 11

Şu anki durum gözümde bu. Official forumların clan discussion ve skill kısımları hariç okumayın zaten %75 troll postlar threadler işe yarar bilgi yok.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ya ben mesela oyunun o kadar rezil olduuna inanmiorum darkwishin yazdıklarından hani böle grafik animasyon işte oynanabilirlik sorunları olsa da insanlar pvp yapio , kesio biçio lootluo , siege edio, guildler kuruluo dağılıo alliance ar oluşuo hani bi olaylar dönüo boş deil

merak da ediorum fakat işte ikilemdeyim , yani çat die 70 tl verebilecek durumda deilim e zaten bi de oyunun satışı limitli belli aralıklarla kapanio. Böle hani oan gaza gelsem bile alamiorum oyunu o yüzden böle bekliorum mal mal. ama oynamak da istiorum. Fakat 70 tl verip de böle 1 ay oynayıp paramın şeyi çıksın die bırakmak istemiorum çünkü, Aoc ve War da da bu oldu ki bu oyunlar bence fail deil kendi içinde güzeldi, fakati nsanlar bıraktı community olmadı yalnız kaldık vs derken baydı kbıraktık.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Darkfall da şu ana kadar bırakan birkaç ufak guild oldu ama nedeni df nin kendi değil ezilmeleri. Hyperion da bırakan çok insan oldu niye? Sen büyük attın fazla uçtun naptılar söndürdüler... İnsanlar yenilince oyun bitti la lol ezildik deyip bıraktı çok değil tabi ama bir kısmı esas oyuncu dediğin ezildikten sonra belli olur zaten herkes bir noktada yenilir mühim olan nasıl toparlayacağın nasıl devam edeceğin.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Mighty_THoR said:
sorun şurda zaten oyunu oynayan bir avuç insan var son 3 haftada 50 kopya sattıklarına göre sanırım en fazla birkaç bin

hergün böyle en az 5 tane yazı çıkıyor 1 yalan 2 yanlış 3 maksatlı 4 troll de 5. ne olacak hepsimi ezilmiş adamlar hiçbiri mi mmodan anlamıyor

2200 killim var sanırım yeterince insan mevcut şahsen benim alliance ımda 600 kişi var tüm server oyunu bıraksa biz bölüşürüz devam ederiz 200 er den 3 alliance çokda müthiş olur malum small scale pvp inanılmaz zevkli :)

3 haftada 50 oyun satma olayını nerden duydun mrk ettim malum bizim allianceda son 3 haftada 20+ account alan var da sırf bizmi almışız nedir...

Edit: Son açtıklarında bizim clandan sırf 4 kişi mi ne aldı oyunu...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...