Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

"sanırım tankım beni aldatıyor"

Sparkcaster

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Well have you tried spicing things up for him. You know maybe take him out for some water or mana potions. Or better yet when is the last time you wore something new for him? Or do you just show up in the same old epics? Or try buffing him without him having to ask, or invite your hot best friend druid over for some tag team healing action. With 2 healers on him he will run to raids again.

HAHAHAH
çok başarılı ya
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

As a healer, I feel your pain OP. You finally feel like you've got someone special, someone who you can trust to be there in the epics as well as the wipes. For richer or n00bery, in rez sickness or in 100% durability.

Then you see them in LFG looking for DPS.

And nothing can make the tears stop.

I suggest finding yourself someone new, but learning that their are plenty of tanks in the LFG.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Sly-One said:
Well have you tried spicing things up for him. You know maybe take him out for some water or mana potions. Or better yet when is the last time you wore something new for him? Or do you just show up in the same old epics? Or try buffing him without him having to ask, or invite your hot best friend druid over for some tag team healing action. With 2 healers on him he will run to raids again.

HAHAHAH
çok başarılı ya

bu baya baya başarılı
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Khelben said:
Sly-One said:

HAHAHAH
çok başarılı ya

bu baya baya başarılı

buna + rep verdim
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I'm in this same predicament, but from the other side.

I met this tank and we're really good together. Yeah, I'm not of raid level yet, but as soon turn 80, he says he's going to drop his other healer and raid with me.

He has 3 DPS already, but he says they'll be fine with it.

I hate to be the cause of a breakup like this, but sometimes heals just happen.

AHUAE LEVEL 55 PRIEST.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...