Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Beta İlk İzlenimler

Mortis

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Bilmiyorum takip edio musunuz da foruma ilk beta testerların yorumları koyuldu özet bi şekilde developer tarafından:

Beta Feedback

özet olarak sölemek gerekirse, grafikler gayet yeterli ve güzel gelmiş çoğu insana, o demoda izlediimiz gibi değil. artificial intelligence, çok ilginç gelmiş insanlara, goblinlerin sizi kitelaması sağa sola atlaması koşturması etrafta, baya bi kastırıomuş combatı. Tek sorun ilk başlangıç mekanlarında böle mobların olması çoğu insanı zorlamış. Kontroller ilk başta garip gelip sonra alışınca gayet ii geliomuş fakat interface e geçince mouse la bi şeylere tıklarken oyun durduu(FPS moddan çıktığı) için o sırada baya savunmasız kaliosun, bundan şikayet etmiş bazıları. PVP ve looting i gayet beğenmişler bazıları loot etmeyi zor bulmuş öle çekip attığın için inventory e, UO oynayanlar zaten alışkındır zorluk çekmez ^_^, Crafting in de pek bi olayı yokmuş yani yeni bi özellik bi orjinallik yokmuş ama baya genişmiş her şey craft edilebiliomuş nerdeyse, ve gayet temiz düzgün çalışıomuş.

Yani oyun genel olarak gayet başarılıymış bi kaç küçük detay dışında. Adamın teki 4-5 saat koşturmuş etrarfta dolanmış falan sadece dio %3 ünü gezebildim haritanın. BAya büyük harita yani. Kısacası haberler iyi. Beklemeye devam ^_^
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Cluster load 10-15 sn olması beni biraz korkuttu açıkçası :S Ayrıca henüz hiçbi skilli 30 üstüne felan çıkamadı(durmadan char wipe yapılıyor) insanlar skillerin balance ı hakkında bilgi yok clan vs clan siegeler bunlar halen test edilme daha çok erken aşamalarda beta daha çok insan invite edilmeliki daha ciddi testler olsun craft olarakda daha cok gather skillere bakmıslar kimse pek craft skillere bakmamıs
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

“I love the sandbox feel of the game. I can chop a tree for wood, skin a tombstone (doesn't feel right), mine a rock, and whack some weeds for herbs and feel like I'm in constant danger running around in the countryside doing so.”

“This game is extremely solid, and just needs polish. They've done all of the fundamentals right, and the remaining problems are things like UI, tweaking AI, hardware compatibility issues, etc.”

"The Client is astonishingly stable (except for the Crashes while changing resolutions/graphic settings - though this has got alot better since the last patches too.”

“The AI on the goblin scouts surprised me. They kept running from me when they were low on health and peppered me with arrows until I got exhausted from chasing them and died miserably.”

"Those little bastards are the bane of my existence with their strafing. I have never wanted to squash an NPC as bad as that before. I love it."

“Did some goblin hunting with [censored], explored for a bit and stumbled across a large cave system where we eventually found a nest of kobolds (ugly bastards). Eventually they got the better of us though.”

“The first mobs I found in dwarf area were hitting from extreme range and then did special attacks that were stamina draining. It was rather brutal for a starting area and I died several times to repeat the 5 minute run.”

“Also, with regard to the AI. I found myself dumbfounded when fighting Ork Beastmasters who are mainly magic users in combat. I sat there staring at this Ork who was staring at me, waiting for me to fire another mana missile at it, anticipating where I was going to shoot and then firing back at me and hitting me! I was sure a dev had jumped into the body of the Ork and was playing a joke. It's like nothing I've played in an MMO.”

"My biggest gripe at the moment is looting corpses. It's easy enough to switch between weapons during combat but I find it near impossible to quickly loot something. I have to drop out of FPS or combat mode, switch into pointy clicky mode open up the corpse, drag everything at once, pray i'm not dead yet, switch back into combat."

“Furthermore, the everchanging surroundings allow for great stealth/ambush tactics. Crouching behind an abandoned cart alongside a large road, waiting for your target to pass by and quietly landing a few arrows in their back was a very gratifying experience.”

"Seriously guys, the drag & drop looting is something that should not be touched. It *should* take awhile to loot corpses and sort through piles of things. This worked great in UO and there's no reason why it shouldn't work great in DF."

“Crafting so far seems fairly simple but very robust; there's nothing really new or groundbreaking here but it works and it covers a ridiculous amount of stuff. One really nice touch I appreciate here is the fact that any equipment-grade crafting acts as a gold sink - a very cunning ploy by the devs there, and one that should go a long way towards maintaining equilibrium in the in-game economy once in the long run. It all gets stamped with your name too, so pretty satisfying!”
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
“Also, with regard to the AI. I found myself dumbfounded when fighting Ork Beastmasters who are mainly magic users in combat. I sat there staring at this Ork who was staring at me, waiting for me to fire another mana missile at it, anticipating where I was going to shoot and then firing back at me and hitting me! I was sure a dev had jumped into the body of the Ork and was playing a joke. It's like nothing I've played in an MMO.”

Ahah harika
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

en zor class okçuluk olcak gibi geliyor bana ya :S heleki ok yeterince hızlı olmazsa fena. Oblivion oynayanlar bilir, okçu bir düşmana denk geldiğimde bi 5 dk kadar öldürmüyorum duvarın arkasına geçiyorum atıyor oku kaçıyorum sonra yerden topluyorum 60 70 ok toplayınca öldürüyorum ghfgdh
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...