Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Dollhouse, Joss Whedon'ın yeni dizisi

axedice

Öne çıkan mesajlar

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/15/finaldh_13grouppool_1179_ly3b.jpg

Buffy, angel ve firefly dizilerinden tanıdığımız joss whedon'ın foxtan gelen yeni dizisi. Amcam fireflydan ders almamış ki yeniden foxla çalışıyor.

said:
In Dollhouse, Dushku plays a young woman named Echo, a member of a group of people known as "Actives" or "Dolls." The Dolls have had their personalities wiped clean so they can be imprinted with any number of new personas, including memory, muscle memory, skills, and language, for different assignments. They're then hired out for particular jobs, crimes, fantasies, and occasional good deeds. On missions, Actives are monitored internally (and remotely) by Handlers. In between tasks, they are mind-wiped into a child-like state and live in a futuristic dormitory/laboratory, a hidden facility nicknamed "The Dollhouse". The story follows Echo, who begins, in her mind-wiped state, to become self-aware.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollhouse_(TV_series)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDcEKo4V7fA

Konu ilginç görünüyor, en azından whedon var. Ocakta geliyormuş.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
. Yes, it's been hard and I've been depressing to be around for awhile. Basically, the Network and I had different ideas about what the tone of the show would be. They bought something somewhat different than what I was selling them, which is not that uncommon in this business. Their desires were not surprising: up the stakes, make the episodes more stand-alone, stop talking about relationships and cut to the chase. Oh, and add a chase.

burdan alıntı
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 ay sonra ...
My Own Worst Enemy iptal olunca şimdiden panik başlamış ahaha

said:
Dollhouse Fans Campaign To Save Show — Before 2009 Airdate

Yep, some Josh Whedon faithful are staging a preemptive strike, fearing the worst and that the show will be cancelled like Firefly. An enterprising Canadian, Nathan, the administrator of dollhouseforums.com is launching the campaign. From a post on his site:

“After seeing some of my favorite television shows get cancelled in the past — as well as the “save this show” campaigns that followed — I had the idea that a fan campaign BEFORE the show begins may be the best thing to do. Maybe not such a negative campaign directed towards saving it from getting cancelled, but something that will get fans motivated to promote Dollhouse to friends/family/coworkers before it airs is smarter than doing it once it’s in danger! If we plan now, we may be able to have several ideas planned by the premiere to make people watch and make advertisers actually want the show on the air.”
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

dizi bana hic cazip gelmedi valla. umarim angel ve firefly gibi guzel bir sey cikarda izleriz.

fox ile calismasi farkli konu. joss whedon'un isteyerek calisacagini sanmiyorum ama sonucta ne kadar adi olsa da en eski ve en buyuk yapimci sirketlerden birisi. isin icinde burokrasi var, tanidik var, devasa sirketler var. istese adama ekmez yedirtmez yani.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
Ben beğendim. Yavaş bi temposu ama güzel bi kurgusu var, ne bi anda bilgiye boğuyor ne de herşeyi gizemli gösteriyor. Genel olarak oyuncular fena değil ama Dushku o role olmamış sanki. Karakterler de polis emeklisi abi dışında klişe görünmüyor. Bi firefly değil ama whedon dizilerini sevdiyseniz buna da bi göz atın.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Evet evet 2 güzel olmuş, yavaştan hikayenin içine giriyor. Helonun oynadığı fbi ajanı biraz klişemsiydi, lazanya pişiren karşı komşu falan iyice fox zorlaması bi karaktere dönmüş heh. Yalnız bu amarikalıların okla canlı insan avlama sevdası nerden geliyo acaba? Bu geyiği gördüğüm üçüncü dizi.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

axedice said:
Evet evet 2 güzel olmuş, yavaştan hikayenin içine giriyor. Helonun oynadığı fbi ajanı biraz klişemsiydi, lazanya pişiren karşı komşu falan iyice fox zorlaması bi karaktere dönmüş heh. Yalnız bu amarikalıların okla canlı insan avlama sevdası nerden geliyo acaba? Bu geyiği gördüğüm üçüncü dizi.

RAMBO

genel olarak adam avlama konseptini ben lise1 de richard connell'ın "the most dangerous game" hikayesinde gördüm .p
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...