Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

WotLK Bilgileri

ssj4songoku

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Bu arada The Hog'da daha önceden yürüttüğümüz Engineering mount fikri çürüyor. Çünkü anahtara bakarsanız Engineering gerekmiyor ve Horde/Alliance temalı olmalarıda muhtemelen PvP Reward olabileceklerini çağrıştırıyor bana. Belkide Talbuk gibi bişi olur. Şu Open PvP Zone'da Siyah Talbuk almak için gereken gibi bişi olabilir. Herkes bu motoru almak için orada deliler gibi pvp yapıp 300 mark'a alacak gibisinden bişi.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Two days ago I talked about the Wrath of the Lich King Mounts and mentionned in the post the new motorcycle mount called "The Hog". I didn't expect it to happen that soon but it looks like the item related to the mount is now unlocked on beta servers! For the moment I'm not really sure if this was caused by a GM testing it or if players can already get it in game but it's definitely here.

The item is here, the mount isn't something temporary used in a quest or something and it looks like you can actually get an item and learn the spell just like any other mount.
You can also use it in Northrend and Outland.
As of today, it's not restricted to engineers and anyone can use it.

Of course, keep in mind that this is a beta version of the game and it could be changed in the future.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...