Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Matrix ve Neo'nun Gercegi! [*SPOILER*]

Draven

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Neo - New Son of Man

None of the ideas are mine so take what you will from it.
The following are a collection of ideas from different websites as to why Neo is Christ.

Neo is considered "The One" and also Jesus the Son of God is also considered by many as "The One"

Inside the Nebuchadnezzar from M1, a plaque is shown briefly in the background with the ship's name, and 'Mark 3 no. 11.

This is a reference to the Biblical verse Mark 3:11:
"And whenever the unclean spirits saw him, they fell down before him and cried out saying, 'You are the Son of God.'"

Near the beginning of the film, Agent Smith drives up in an Audi with the license plate "IS 5416"

This appears to be yet another Bible reference -- Isaiah Chapter 54, Verse 16 reads as follows: "Behold, I have created the SMITH that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy."

Neo can also be seen as a Christian Messiah (dies for the good of man and resurrects) or a Hindi/Buddhist bodhisattva, a person who achieves enlightenment and realizes that the world is an illusion. Or as an Islamic prophet of a god, who fights injustice.

In M1 Choi says: “Hallelujah. You're my savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ”.

Mr. Smith: While Neo is Christ then Smith obviously the opposite(said in M3). He is no other then The Devil the person who wants to rule everything and in biblical terms Mr. Smith represents evil and how it can infect us all.

Seraph - Webster (Short for Seraphim : one of the 6-winged angels standing in the presence of God) but now he is a wingless angel. In M3 Mergovian greeted Seraph with "Ah ha, L'Ange sans ses ailes" ( Which means, "the Angel without his wings"? ). Also Before he enter the club the men outside call him "Wingless".

The Oracle: The Virgin Mary the mother of the everyone and in the Matrix and the Mother of everyone in the biblical terms

Cypher - Is Judas and as Judas betrayed his group of friends from within for payment of not gold but for payment of reinsertion into the Matrix

Trinity: Self Explanatory

Zion : From Webster (1 a : the Jewish people : ISRAEL b : the Jewish homeland that is symbolic of Judaism or of Jewish national aspiration) In the bible the Israelites where the slaves and in Zion they fight the Squidies in “The Temple”

Nebuchadnezzar – From Webster ( Chaldean king of Babylon (605-562); Carried Jews in exile to Babylon ; restored Babylon and other cities)

The Matrix was released the weekend of Easter 1999 (and if you don't mind a rhetorical question, what is it that is celebrated at Easter.....?).

What's in a Name?
Thomas Anderson - The name "Thomas" can be linked to "Doubting Thomas", in that Neo never really believed that he was The One. " Anderson " is a play on "Son of Man", where the 'Ander-' finds its origins in the New Testament Greek root ' andros ' meaning man. Christ was often referred to as the "Son of Man". "Neo" means "new" (And that's exactly WHY Neo was there - to make things "new", to bring about a new world order).
Neo is an anagram: Neo - Eon - "One”
But also as
"Neo" Anderson = New Son of Man

On the Logos you see Mark XIV 14

Mark 14:14 - And wheresoever he shall go in, say ye to the goodman of the house, The Master saith, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?
Passover : Holiday beginning on the 14th of Nisan and commemorating the Israelites (Jewish slaves) liberation from slavery in Egypt.

On the Mjolnir you see Mark XIV 62 (Mark 14:62)
To understand Mark 14:62 you have to read the verse before it

Mark 14:61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
Mark 14:62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Neo and Smith flight patterns in the end represent a Yin-yang pattern (exact opposite).

Neo's symbolic representation of walking on water

Neo's attire changes from the first Matrix to a Roman Cassock (long row of small buttons from neck to hem worn by Roman Catholic dignitaries as part of their out-of-door dress) The only difference is that Neo has his collar closed to cover the area over the white collar becuase that would have given it away to easily
[img]http://www.thevisions.com/Matrix/po

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

heh ben şu konuda ikna oldum ki vaşovski'leri papalık kiralamış.. :)

gerçekten çok isabetli değerlendirmeler var, şüphe götürmez çünkü ilk matrix'te bile geminin plakası gibi gereksiz görünen sahneler sürüyle geçiyor. fakat en çok ilgimi çeken nokta ilk filmin sonunun üçlemeden sonra geçtiği konusu, reloaded'da kafama en çok takılan ve saçma bulduğum nokta o makineleri üfleyip dağıtacağını söyleyen neo'nun çaresiz olduğunu söylemesiydi. bu noktanın açıklığa kavuşması çok iyi olmuş..[hline]Sade bir forum için imzalara hayır!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Gerçekten çok güzel noktalara değinmiş. Mesela ben o suyun üstünde yürüme sahnesi olarak değerlendirdiği sahnede hiç öyle bir şey düşünmemiştim. Helal olsun ne diyim.

Her ne kadar mantıksız görünsede M1 in M3 ten sonra olması bu yazıdan sonra daha mantıklı gözüküyor. Bu arada Logosun plakası falan nerde görünüyorki hiç dikkatimi çekmedi.[hline]Karakurt, 30 May 2003 21:56 tarihinde demiş ki:
Deniz maymunu hayvanı çok şerefsiz bi hayvandır
Karakurt, 03 September 2003 12:45 tarihinde demiş ki:
FuFu hayvanı çok şerefsiz bir hayvandır
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Wacofski kardesler baktilar boole ilk film bitince karizmati bitsin deiler
super filmi yaratmislardi
sonra bu iste para var dediler
devam ettireblim boktan sequel la, ne de olsa millet gidiyo deyip iki ve ucu cektiler. SOnra o hatayi kimse gormesin diye dua ettiler, ve dualari gercek olsun diye fle tum bu dinsel ogeleri eklediler hehe[hline]Var var var.
-A Khajiiti Saying
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Draven, 16 November 2003 16:35 tarihinde demiş ki:
The Matrix was released the weekend of Easter 1999 (and if you don't mind a rhetorical question, what is it that is celebrated at Easter.....?).

eger bu tesaduf degilse direk oha diyorum helal olsun...[hline]Nature's law instead of god in heaven
Blind Guardian - Punishment Divine
-=Bir çöpümüz var diye heryerin çöp kokmasına karşıyım ben...=-
"You know, if you take everything I've done in my entire life and condense it down into one day, it looks decent." - George "Gammy" Costanza (a.k.a. Buck Naked)
to pull a homer: to succeed despite idiocy
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Alın bir tane de benden...
Birinci filmde Neo çalıştığı binada agentlar tarafından yakalanıp sorguya çekiliyor. Sorgu odasında agent'ları beklerken kamera zoom out yapıyor yapıyor sonunda architect'in odasını görüyorsunuz (bir sürü televizyon, hepsi de neo'yu gösteriyor). Reloaded'ı izledikten hemen sonra 1.'yi izlediğimde fark etmiştim küçük bir ayrıntı ama olsun.[hline]Antimodes a.k.a Aerius.
UIN: 123455555
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

abi hiçbişi anlamadım kasamam okumakla..
en azından biri hellhound'un quoteladığı olayın ne olduğunu söylesin..

Biblelar, garip garip saçmalıklarla uğraşmak istemediğimden okumaya kasamadım.. ilginçlikler varsa biri söylesin bana :)[hline]Bonecrusher: Hadi bira içmeye gidelim.
Eagleeye: Olmaz, henüz çok gündüz.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

oha...
harbi oha...hatta oha üssünün üssü oha...

Hehe

i know what is the matrix now..
it's all junk stuff :P[hline]Dream as u never die,live as you can die tomorrow
Always remember;death is only a Begining

Only in My Dreams Now...Curse!
Popeye, 05 November 2003 10:16 tarihinde demiş ki: başına vurmuş senin mumi helal süt emmiş bi kızla evermek lazım acele
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bone: Quoteladigim kisim ilk Matrix filminin '99 paskalya haftasonunda vizyona girdigi yazio...

Paskalya = Hristiyan inancina gore Isa'nin tekrar dirilidigi (Auferstehung diyor gavur) ve bunun kutlandigi zamandir...[hline]Nature's law instead of god in heaven
Blind Guardian - Punishment Divine
-=Bir çöpümüz var diye heryerin çöp kokmasına karşıyım ben...=-
"You know, if you take everything I've done in my entire life and condense it down into one day, it looks decent." - George "Gammy" Costanza (a.k.a. Buck Naked)
to pull a homer: to succeed despite idiocy

[Bu mesaj HellHound tarafından 17 November 2003 16:45 tarihinde değiştirilmiştir]
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

tekrar okudum şimdi de... dersler mersler akıl bırakmadı adamda..
biri basit ipuçları verse de çorap söküğü gibi anlasam şu yazıyı..

"Matrix 1'in sonu aslında matrix 3'ün sonu" oalyı kafamı karıştırdı...
"Oh be filmi anladım sonunda" derken yine depreşti birşeyler..[hline]Bonecrusher: Hadi bira içmeye gidelim.
Eagleeye: Olmaz, henüz çok gündüz.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...