Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

E3 2015

progamer

Öne çıkan mesajlar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA_Mx3-ZMGE

said:

1) How large are the levels?
Huge - The level we played was a massive, three story building, which had 3 completely different events going on in it at once. I can't say much plot wise (at all), but I can count at least 4 unique 'tiers' of disguises I went through while trying to reach the top of the house.

2) Is the detection system the same as absolution?(If you wear a disguise, you would have to press a button to hide your face)
Not at all. It definitely was more blood money esque. The only hint of Absolution left was that certain guards were classified as 'observant' - sometimes these were random people of the same type as your current disguise, sometimes they were people who would make sense to know the staff a bit more than your average grunt. They were sparsely placed around the map, but provided a challenge in the right places.
For example, one of the targets in the level we played had a bodyguard who would follow him around, and knew everyone on staff. Inherently, getting close to the target was an absolute pain, but in a challenging, fun way.

3) Does it remind you of Blood Money at all ? Does it give the same vibes as Blood money !?
Yes and yes. Playing this game felt, in many ways, like playing a modern Blood Money. Which is all I wanted.
It was frustrating at times, it was deep, at the end of it I felt like I had only just scratched the surface of the possibilities of the map. I felt like I could have replayed it for a 4th or 5th time and still be doing a completely different line of events to get a more satsifying outcome.
By the end of our time with the game I had just started to get to the really satisfying part of a Blood Money level, when you know the board, know the big pieces, and can start to abuse that foreknowledge to do amazing things.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

GA-BEN! DINININININIIIIIII
GA-BEN! DINININININIIIIIII
AND THE MASTERRRSSS OF THE GAMING!
http://cdn3.image.bored.com/thumbnails/here-are-16-confirmed-images-half-life-3/asset_14372__big_no.jpg
I am Gaben, Prince of Valve and the defender of the secrets of Half-Life 3 production. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I started up a platform named Steam. And I became GA-BEN, the most powerful man in gaming!
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...