Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

[NWN] Deekin - NWN serisinden çıkan en iyi karakter

Sam

Öne çıkan mesajlar

nasıl bir karakterdir bu ya, adam red dragon disciple oldu şimdi de.. bir türlü tersleyemiyorum keratayı, ille ki insaın neşesini yerine getirecek birşeyler söylüyor.. :)

bunun kitap serisini çıkartsın tsr, ikizler serisini sollar derim ben.. :-p "deekin in nine hells" "deekin's odyssey" "deekin's wrath: missing mandoline" filan diye kitaplar çıkarsınlar, hepsini alayım.. :horace: sırf buna özel bir oyun çıkarmaları gerek zaten onu söylemiyorum bile.. 8-)

oyun bitmeden lvl 10 olsa da dragona dönüşse, çok merak ediyorum ehe[signature][hline]Cleaning Man at Flophouse: Hey, buddy. You got a dead cat in there, or what?

The Terminator: Fuck you, asshole.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

sou da fena değildi de hotu da zırt pırt ölüo, adama en yuksek protection lı cloaklar felan verdim yine de dayanmıo bakıom ölmüş. 2 tane resurrection rrod almıştım sırf onu hayata döndüriim diye. bi yerden sonra, bezdirdi beni.[signature][hline]"Confess ten times and it becomes a habit, confess a hundred times and it becomes an obsession, confess forever and it becomes your destiny"
Ms. Bega
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ne diyonuz adam level 10 dragon disciple olunca strenght,charisma filanı coşuyo,fire immune oluyo,6d10 alev püskürüyo,kanatları çıkıyo :) ... Hele bir yerde vardı,durduruyo beni ''umm,boss'' diye.''Bişey sölemem lazım'' diyo.Söyle diyorum,''yo hayır olmaz'' falan diyo.Sonra bunu ikna ediyorum,persuade yeteneği ile(paladinim de) ,hayır söylemem diyo.Bi daha ikna edince ''boss,I must go to bathroom''tarzı bişey deyince orda koptum :))
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bir de önemli savaşlardan önce yada bir haritaya ya da binaya girince bir laf ediyo,onlar da harika.Hele bir yerde büyük savaşa giricez,bu demesin mi işte ''Evet,boss'la beraber kötü adama gidiyoruz.Patronun gözlerinde iyiliğin pırıltısı,ruhunda dürüstlüğün şevki ışıldıyor ama deekin görüyor ki boss'un pantolonu kirlenmiş,yıkanmaya ihtiyacı var!!!!.....'' Yorumu size bırakıyorum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

kobold olmak istiyorum, tutmayın beni! :lol: adam tek başına dünyayı kurtaracak sonraki genişleme paketinde, onu bekliyorum.. :-p[signature][hline]Cleaning Man at Flophouse: Hey, buddy. You got a dead cat in there, or what?

The Terminator: Fuck you, asshole.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Peki ya şunlar nasıl(bir siteden buldum deekinism diye!!):

Deekin: "The Underdark is a cold and terrifying place, thought the faithful kobold companion. Then he wonder... when is lunch?"

Deekin: "And once more the brave adventurers sauntered forth! Mmmm... sauntered? Sallied? Sashayed, maybe?"

Deekin: "And the mighty hero crept into the mage's tower, ready for anything! Magic, demons, mazes, vicious bread puddings... well, okay, maybe not vicious bread puddings..."

Deekin: "And the faithful kobold companion joined the mighty hero in creeping through the TERRIFYING Underdark! Ummm... no, too overdramatic. Is just dark down here."

Valen: Are you always so blunt with your questions?"
Deekin: "Deekin can be very innocent when he tries. That be part of his charm."

Deekin: "Deekin knows sarcasm when he hears it, you knows."
Valen: "Perhaps you'll use that same keen sense to detect a proper musical note, sometime."

Deekin: "Boss! Deekin not likes how Tomi is lookings at him!"
Tomi: "I wasn't looking at ya any which how, ya overgrown lizard!"

Deekin: "You reads Deekin's book? Deekin so excited! Did you likes it?"
Sharwyn: "Well... it started out well enough. But the second chapter seemed a bit... rushed..."
Deekin: "Deekin was running lots."

Nathyrra: "Yes, I suppose I have been watching you. Or, to be more accurate, studying you. I'm trying to learn what your edge is."
Deekin: "Edge? What you means? Deekin's elbows be kind of bony, but they nots got edges."

Daelan: "Doom DOOM DOOM! Doomity doom doom! Blast! That damned kobold's song is stuck in my head!"

Deekin: "Deekin once have old master who eat bad mushrooms and passes gas so bad it kill entire cave full of kobolds. Deekin stick head in water bucket, only reason he alive today."

PC: "Gosh, Deekin, I can't help but notice that you've sprouted a pair of wings..."
Deekin: "Yeah, ummm, Deekin notice that, too..."

Deekin: "And Deekin followed the running hero once more. Run run run, run run run. Never walking, always running. One day we ride, maybe?"

Deekin: "And they runs along once more, the faithful kobold companion... discovering that... pebbles is sharp! Ow!"

Deekin: "Sometimes Deekin miss old boss. Old boss never go anywhere, he just rumble lots and get gassy."

Deekin: "Dum-de-dum-dum.... fame! Deekin gonna live for-ever! Da-da-da..."

Deekin: "Underdark, Undermountain... why is always 'Under'? It not feels like Deekin be under. It just feels dark and is spooky and smells like old shoes."

Deekin: "It hard to write without good light, boss. Deekin need ink that glow in dark, maybe..."

Deekin:"Ummm... that lady looks a little cold, boss. Though it no wonder, with armor like that. Not practical at all."

Deekin: "Now the time had come for the mighty hero to face the dreaded beast at last. Could it be done? Could the beast be slain? Was there a fresh pair of shorts in the backpack?"

PC: "Stop bickering, you two!"
Deekin: "You gets the boss mad. You is awful henchman."
Tomi: "I'm going to kick yer bloody arse, just you watch --"

Deekin: "Deekin gots a bad feeling about this place."
PC: "Why? What's wrong?"
Deekin: "What is wrong? Look around, boss? We is going inside Evil Fortress of DOOM!! That is *never* good."

----------

(I haven't yet been able to confirm the quotes below are actually in the game, but what can I say? I like them. ;) )

PC: "Deekin! Is it really you?!"
Deekin: "You knows other kobold who gots lyre and clean pair of underpants, boss?"
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

lol süper cidden, sharwyn ile muhabbetini merakla takip ediyordum ama ayrıldı, şimdi bakıyorum nathyrra ile neler konuşacak.. :) esasen oyunu birkaç kere tekrardan bitirmek lazım her seferinde ayrı deekin ve henchman combosu ile, değebilir bence.. :-p sotu'da çaldığı şarkı da süperdi ehe[signature][hline]Deekin - Level 4 Kobold Bartman vs Raistlin - Level 41 Demi-Goth
*Raistlin casts Haxxored Hantergranate of Doom 3*
*Deekin plays Kalashnikof*
*Raistlin dances to the rythym of the drums and afterwards the lead*
*The party gains experience: IDKFA XP*
*Deekin gains new character level: Über-Char of TSR Writer*
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Deekin: "Deekin knows sarcasm when he hears it, you knows."
Valen: "Perhaps you'll use that same keen sense to detect a proper musical note, sometime."

Deekin: "You reads Deekin's book? Deekin so excited! Did you likes it?"
Sharwyn: "Well... it started out well enough. But the second chapter seemed a bit... rushed..."
Deekin: "Deekin was running lots."

Daelan: "Doom DOOM DOOM! Doomity doom doom! Blast! That damned kobold's song is stuck in my head!"
LOL süpermiş , resmini falan koysanıza merak ettim tipini[signature][hline]Fıleşşh off follınn encılsss
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

sou'daki sesi iğrenç ama hotu'da hastası oldum herifin.
bi de savaş sırasında bile habire espri yapması süper..

Deekin: "The Underdark is a cold and terrifying place, thought the faithful kobold companion. Then he wonder... when is lunch?"

Deekin: "And the mighty hero crept into the mage's tower, ready for anything! Magic, demons, mazes, vicious bread puddings... well, okay, maybe not vicious bread puddings..."

Deekin: "And Deekin followed the running hero once more. Run run run, run run run. Never walking, always running. One day we ride, maybe?"
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Deekin - Bard/Red Dragon Disciple

Deekin'in Büyük Macerası

"Deekin be just like mighty hero! Deekin now needs own loyal henchman to carry heavy stuff... maybe Deekin finds cheap gibberling in drow city?"

okuyun mutlaka fotoromanı, acayip komik.. ;)[signature][hline]Deekin - Level 4 Kobold Bartman vs Raistlin - Level 41 Demi-Goth
*Raistlin casts Haxxored Hantergranate of Doom 3*
*Deekin plays Kalashnikof*
*Raistlin dances to the rythym of the drums and afterwards the lead*
*The party gains experience: IDKFA XP*
*Deekin gains new character level: Über-Char of TSR Writer*
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
nerede var yahu? sou'da tymofarrar'ın yamağı rolünde görünüyor ilk defa, nwn ile sou/hotu'nun kahramanı aynı kişi değil zaten..[signature][hline]Elder Scrolls forumunda ES4'ü niye multiplayer özellikli istemediğini izah eden MutantPenguin demiş ki:
People suck, if I want to game I'll do it with/against circuit boards and lines of C++ that know how to RP, not people that don't know how to string a sentence together.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
sou ve hotu'nun kahramanları aynı kişi ama nwn'ninki başka bir kişi. eğer hepsi aynı kişi olsaydı muhtemelen yarı-tanrı gibi bişi olmuş olurdu.. :-p[signature][hline]Elder Scrolls forumunda ES4'ü niye multiplayer özellikli istemediğini izah eden MutantPenguin demiş ki:
People suck, if I want to game I'll do it with/against circuit boards and lines of C++ that know how to RP, not people that don't know how to string a sentence together.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...