Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

[NS] Natural Selection 2 ve Source hakkında yeni haberler

Bone

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Kısa süre önce Natural Selection'un sitesi değişmişti. Artık Unknown Worlds adı altında çalışıyorlar. Buna rağmen NS için çalışmaya devam ediyorlar. Sitesinde gördüğüm bir haberi sizinle paylaşayım.

said:

There's so much confusion and misinformation floating around about all these projects that I think it's time to set the record straight.

First there was Natural Selection. Then I formed Unknown Worlds to make more ambitious retail games. I thought that the best bet for the company's first game was putting NS into retail, on the Half-life engine. This would be like Counter-strike or Day of Defeat in retail, and would've essentially been the same game, but polished up and packaged with the Half-life engine so people could play it without owning Half-life. I then decided that it would be too costly and a little boring too do this project, so it was skipped.

So the next project is likely going to be NS on the Source engine. We don't know for sure if we're doing this, as we haven't had time to evaluate how much work it will be, but everyone on the team is excited to do it, so I think it will happen. We don't know yet if it is going to be a straight port over to Source, or if we're going to redo a lot of the artwork/animations, or if we're going to change a lot of the fundamental gameplay (flamethrowers, physics, etc.). We need to look into it more, see how many months it's going to take (the bad part) and then make a decision. As soon as we know, we'll let you guys know. NS on Source will be done primarily by the current NS team. I'll be doing the game design and overall direction, but the NS team will be doing all the actual work.

The OTHER project, is Natural Selection 2. The game design has been started (hoo-boy, fun stuff), but this will be a full-fledged $50 (or so) retail game, not a mod. It will use a next-generation engine (like Source, Unreal Engine 3, etc.) and will take years and millions of dollars to create. This is what I'm now spending the majority of my time on.

Please trust that as soon as ANY information is available on any of these projects, we will post here on the front-page news of this web-site. You won't have to dig through the forums or IRC chat logs, we're going to broadcast loud and clear. We're also planning on making particularly big announcements to the Unknown Worlds mailing list, so make sure you've registered an account and subscribed there if you're interested.

I hope this clears things up. I can't wait!

Kısaca: Half-Life: Source gibi, Natural Selection'ı da Source motoru altına taşımayı düşünüyorlar.
Ayrıca NS2 üzerinde çalışmaya başlamışlar. Fiyatı 50$ gibi olcakmış ve Source, Unreal Engine 3 gibi bir motor kullancaklarmış.

Kaynak:
http://www.unknownworlds.com

Ayrıca Natural Selection v3.0 beta 6 test aşamasındaymış.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 yıl sonra ...
Burda gordukten sonra indirdim kurdum ama 1 tane online server yok liste bomboş yada bana öyle denk geldi. Bende kardesimle networkde 1vs1 yapıp bir inceleyelim dedim hele o ilk yaratık adama damage vermek için yanına gitmen yeterli diyor zaten ucan kacan acaip hızlı birsey pır pır donuyosun adam tutturupta vurucak :) NS ile benzerlikler gordum ama beni pek sarmadı.Daha çok yolu var diyebilirim...
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Yeni konu açacaktımda vazgeçtim buraya yazayım.

NS2 için hazırlanan yeni site açılmıştır. Daha fazla bilgiyi siteden ogrenebilirsiniz.

http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2

Bilmek isterseniz sanırım. Oyun Halflife2 Motoru uzerine kurulmuş ve Standalone Oyun olucak. Steam uzerinde yakın zamanda satışa sunulması hedefleniyor.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...