Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

[Android] Navigasyon

Bloodless

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Türkiye de en iyisi igo.
Yazın memlekete gitmiştim (amasya) telefonda tomtom, navigon ve sygic daha sokakları bile göstermezken bir ilçe merkezinde, igo'da sokak adlarını bırak kapı numarasına kadar vardı.
Ayrıca poi'leri (hastane/pastane vs) çok fazla.
google araması bile yapılabiliyor ama hiç gerek duymadım.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

igo da nasıl android programıysa artık

said:
Please be aware that you cannot purchase and download the iGO My way application for Android to your mobile phone.
This iGO My way navigation solution for Android is available to our business clients only. If you are a manufacturer or network provider, here you can find more info about the product.
The iGO My way application for iPhone remains available in iTunes on App Store. For the available packages and the details visit our iGO My way for iPhone page.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ren said:

igo da nasıl android programıysa artık

said:
Please be aware that you cannot purchase and download the iGO My way application for Android to your mobile phone.
This iGO My way navigation solution for Android is available to our business clients only. If you are a manufacturer or network provider, here you can find more info about the product.
The iGO My way application for iPhone remains available in iTunes on App Store. For the available packages and the details visit our iGO My way for iPhone page.

Valla gayet iyi çalışıyor androidde. İnternete de ihtiyaç duymuyor. Başarsoftun son haritasını kullanıorum kapı numarasına kadar buluyor meret.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...