Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

İdra Kovuldu

Oymanq

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Hem sc2 stream'lerini hemde caster'lığı komple bırakmış. E-spor arenasından iznini istemiş. Starcraft2'yi hiçbir zaman sevmediğini belirtmeside manidar olmuş :8

"I tweeted a few days ago that I would no longer be streaming starcraft, I was going to leave it at that as I've barely done anything with the game the last month anyway, but there's been enough questions about it I figured I outa write something. Over the last 6 months or so streaming revenue has been nearly nonexistent, in part because of awful ad rates and in part because of continually declining viewership. Casting sc2 tournaments pays very poorly, when considered a significant part of a full time job. A couple thousand dollars for a weekend of talking about a game seems nice, but when it happens maybe once a month it is not a good way to live. There have also been continual job offers from various parts of the industry that always fail to materialize. If I wanted to continue to scrape out a living I probably could, by lowering standards, accepting donations, and whatever else. But I've never liked the game and I don't see that changing anytime soon so I see no reason to scrape by with no future just for the sake of staying with it.

I'll be going back to school. I have no plans to stream dota, or any other game right now, as I get very few viewers for it and I feel dumb inviting people to watch me be bad at something. It is possible I'll stream other games in the future, or be involved with esports in general if something interesting and practical pops up, but for the time being that's it for me. Thank you all."
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

smartgun said:

Hem sc2 stream'lerini hemde caster'lığı komple bırakmış. E-spor arenasından iznini istemiş. Starcraft2'yi hiçbir zaman sevmediğini belirtmeside manidar olmuş :8

"I tweeted a few days ago that I would no longer be streaming starcraft, I was going to leave it at that as I've barely done anything with the game the last month anyway, but there's been enough questions about it I figured I outa write something. Over the last 6 months or so streaming revenue has been nearly nonexistent, in part because of awful ad rates and in part because of continually declining viewership. Casting sc2 tournaments pays very poorly, when considered a significant part of a full time job. A couple thousand dollars for a weekend of talking about a game seems nice, but when it happens maybe once a month it is not a good way to live. There have also been continual job offers from various parts of the industry that always fail to materialize. If I wanted to continue to scrape out a living I probably could, by lowering standards, accepting donations, and whatever else. But I've never liked the game and I don't see that changing anytime soon so I see no reason to scrape by with no future just for the sake of staying with it.

I'll be going back to school. I have no plans to stream dota, or any other game right now, as I get very few viewers for it and I feel dumb inviting people to watch me be bad at something. It is possible I'll stream other games in the future, or be involved with esports in general if something interesting and practical pops up, but for the time being that's it for me. Thank you all."

her zaman diyordu ki şöyle şeyler, "sc2 boktan bi oyun, hiç sevmiyorum, zevk almıyorum, sadece faturalarımı bu oyun sayesinde ödeyebildiğim için oynuyorum"
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...