Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

translated by bing

-Deno-

Öne çıkan mesajlar

bing kafaları

Oğlum bekir dedim kendi kendime, yolu yok çekeceksin. İsyan etmenin faydası yok, kaderin böyle, yol belli, eğ başını, usul usul yürü şimdi. O gün bugün usul usul yürüyorum işte.

I said to myself, there is no way my son bekir çekeceksin. There is no benefit to the revolt, the fate of such procedures, particular way, at the beginning of the procedure of the walk now skew. That day I walk over there today procedure procedure. Translated by Bing.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Look Sir, I have two pairs of lafım! Yet, man, you have got the money, thousands of people trying to order it. Do I play ekmekle her? Do all those günahsızı, çoluğu child in her supplies in the throw, leaving open to the street? But how yakışmasın that ... You aren't even a droplet saadeti acımayan, daughter of self, do you not understand each other this much Sir ... He loves kids But I am talking in vain, trying to tell the man that does not recognize love for love. You big boss, billionaire, owner of the factory, the father of money ... Saim Bey You did you rule? No I, I Ya Master of age. Do you understand my a hiçsin, a no value at all, but even so, good sight stamp: what ethics nor gelinime something yapamayacaksın bil, yıkamayacaksın, dağıtamayacaksın, edemeyeceksin us with each other because we defeated money stamp, not with love. We love each other, we are a family, we are a family of beautiful. I think it's enough to demolish your power. My family no longer touch, touch, touch, touch my gelinime spent on ... If their damage does not come, I, I Ya incitmemiş even a karıncayı veteran of the life! I'll shoot you ... never pulls without thinking You understand? go back to arkama and I'll shoot ... even for me to look after.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

google da cok sahane degil hani

I said to myself bekir son, there is no way you 'll. It is no use to the rebellion, the fate of such, a certain way, Bow your head, walk quietly now. That day at work today, I walk quietly.

O gün bugündur usul usul yürüyorum. dersen guzel ama
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Sıdıka maça gitmek istemektedir, evde tezahürat antremanları yapar...
Sıdıka: Veysel hoca takımı buraya getir!!!
Safiye: Elin heriflerini eve çağırma kız!!!

Sidika spade wants to go ..., makes cheering at home antremanları
Sidika: Veysel hoca team bring here!!!
Safiye: Elin heriflerini eve call girl!!! (Translated by Bing)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...