Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

taocu sex

reddiye

Öne çıkan mesajlar

I understand that Orgasm and Ejaculation are in fact not the same thing (for males), and that you can train your body to have the orgasms without any emissions. This can be beneficial because the body uses very much energy to produce sperm, and if you can keep the sperm inside of you, sooner or later that energy can go towards other things.

(Some of that may not be exactly right, and if you think otherwise please elaborate on it...) But that is kind of aside from the main point, I guess...

Anyways, many times that I've read about these things, the writings will generally say to contract the PC muscle when you feel yourself getting close. I feel like when ejaculating though, I feel the muscle contract and almost push the stuff out. So my experience tells me that contraction pushes out, but all of these writings say that contraction pulls up and in. And to be honest, I feel that when I am ready to come and I try to squeeze, it's completely un-natural and almost dangerous if I were to try to hard.

I think that I would be better off trying to relax the muscle and keep it from squeezing, but I don't know, that's why I am asking for help.

Can any bums who have walked down this way help me along it?

May light enter your life.
This post has been edited by John Zen: 20 June 2010 - 06:32 PM

evt bu konulardı
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...