Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Evinde atomu parçalarken yakalandı

mani

Öne çıkan mesajlar

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/planet/18407515.asp?gid=381

işte atoma tecavüz eden o çılgın isveçli!!

said:
Aylardır evinde küçük bir nükleer reaktör yapmak için uğraştığını, deneyimlerini internette paylaştığını ifade eden 31 yaşındaki Handl, sonra bunun yasal olmadığını anladığını ve İsveç Radyasyon Kurumuna bir yazı gönderdiğini, Kurumun yazısını, evine polis sevk ederek yanıtladığını kaydetti.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Handl kept a blog about his experiments, describing how he created a small meltdown on his stove.

abi bu süper

01:46 PM ET
Comments (
14 comments)

Note to self: When building a nuclear reactor in the kitchen, don't ask nuclear regulatory authorities for advice.

A 31-year-old man in Angelholm, Sweden, was detained after police learned he was trying to build a device to split atoms in his apartment, the news site The Local reported. He was later released.

The man had mail-ordered radioactive waste from overseas and had procured some on his own by dismantling home smoke detectors, according to an interview in the local Helsingborgs Dagblad newspaper.

Just to be on the safe side, the man decided to write to the Swedish Radiation Authority to make sure his hobby was legal, he told Helsingborgs Dagblad. Authorities there told him they would send someone out to measure radiation levels in the kitchen.

"When they came, they had the police with them," he told the newspaper.

"I have a Geiger counter and had not noticed any problems with radiation," he said.

The man said he sank $5,000 to $6,000 into an experiment that never got off the ground.

"I never got it going," he told the paper. "I had just bought what was needed, so I don't know (if it would have worked). It's probably pretty hard to get it to work. But they took all my stuff, so now I'm done."

A researcher for the radiation authority said the home-built reactor would not have worked.

"He could not cause any harm with what he had," Leif Moberg told the newspaper.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/03/man-busted-for-kitchen-nuclear-reactor/
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

My project is to build a working nuclear reactor. Not to gain electricity, just for fun and to see if it's possible to split atoms at home. I would be a breeder reactor, and my primary goals is to carry out two main reactions, which is;

Th-232 + n →Th-233 (T½ = 22,3 min) → β → Pa-233 (T½ = 27 days) → β → U-233
U-233 has a T½ of 1 590 000 years, and is fissionable.

And the second reaction;

U-238 + n →U-239 (T½ = 23,45 min) → β → Np-239 (T½ = 2,356 days) → β → Pu-239
Pu-239 has a T½ of 24 110 years, and is fissionable.

ASDASDAS O CEZVE Mİ GERÇEKTEN AHAHAHAHAHA
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

demian said:

abi iskandinav erkekler neden bu kadar işsiz ya? biri yıllarını harcayıp manifesto yazdıktan sonra çoluk çocuk vurmaya girişiyor, öbürü pazar kahvaltısında annesine uranyumdan omlet yapıyor. ondan sonra göçmenler karılarımızı çaldı.

sorma vallahi ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2s0aOhkjmY
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

dasaaa said:

No, it not so dangerous. But I tried to cook Americium, Radium and Beryllium in 96% sulphuric-acid, to easier get them blended. But the whole thing exploded upp in the air...

Bu cümledeki mallıkla yaklaşık 15 sene önce Uğur Dündar'ın programındaki "ben de AIDS var ama" diyen telekız kılığındaki güzel program spikerine "Fark etmez,biz Karadenizliyiz" diyen adamın mallığı arasında en ufak fark yok.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...