Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Mass Effect 3

HellHound

Öne çıkan mesajlar

said:
Halloween is like one of the least Christian holidays of them all, and that’s not counting the fake holidays like hanaca and ramadawn created by other less superior cultures. Very few people went along with the World’s Greatest Idea Ever Relevant to October, or Jesusween. Unfortunately for me this has resulted in some very terrifying and traumatizing costumes that I will be contacting my pastor about for emotional support. What are these terrible abominations of costumes? I’ll tell you, and don’t worry, this won’t be an entirely scary post, there will be Jesus-approved costume ideas so that God won’t smite us all for terrorizing mankind by sharing my experiences.

Elf

What are elves? Skinny homosexual transsexual megalomaniacal beings. I hate elves, and so does Jesus. Elves wear bright colors and have emosexual hair styles. Never dress as an elf, ever.

God’s Gift to women

Today I say two teenage Boys wearing boxes. One had a box around his head, the other around his crotch. Both were wrapped and labelled “FROM: GOD TO: WOMEN”. This is slanderous against God. God knows that a women’s only present is Jesus. Neither of these Boys were Jesus. Freud and impersonation and slander and evil.

Spock

Spock was played by a homosexual in the recent Star Trek movie. He is a jewish atheist pseudohumanoid alien. Shame on him and those who follow him.

Smurf

I saw a woman wearing a smurf costume. Smurfs are little blue communists from Europe from the world’s third most sinful period of time, the 80s. It is also rumored that all smurfs are homosexuals, which explains why there is only one female smurf who was proven to be there to discuss fashion.

Man wearing mascara and wig

Today I saw a sinful transsexual sight. It was a young Man dressed as a “rock star”, more accurately referred to a Rude Satanist by all those who are sane. This Man was wearing mascara, the ladie’s makeup item used to separate eyelashes and make them blacker and more voluminous. This man was also wearing a curly wig. Curly hair is the hair of the jew, which coincides perfectly with the proven fact that 92% of Rude Satanists are jews.

And now onto the Jesus-approved costumes!

Angel

Jesus loves all angels because angels are pretty and frail and angelic. That is why Jesus loves me, because some day I will fit his beautiful and immaculate standards of perfection best exemplified in the stylistic choices of an angel.And angel is the greatest thing to aspire to be.

Michele Bachmann

Greatest, most comparable to a man, woman ever. Michele Bachmann is Jesus’s messenger to the world. Listen to her message.

Fluttershy of My Little Pony

Fluttershy is Jesus’s favorite pony. Who am I to disagree with that reasoning?

http://dobrochan.ru/src/png/1105/fluttershy__yay_by_zutheskunk-d3e8usb.png
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Snake said:

mass effect son 10 yılın en overrated serisi zaten.

Çok ayıp, ne overratedlar gördük. Mass Effect MUH TE ŞEM bir oyun. PC'de bişeye benzemiyordu ama xbox'da muhteşem olmuş. 4 kez bitirdim, beşinciyi oynuyorum, halen çok seviyorum.

Şimdi L30 soldier ile başlayıp insanity bitirmeyi deniyorum. insanity bitirmenin kolay yolu levellanmadan main questi oynamak ya, ben L30 BAŞLADIM bu sefer :) Mordini kurtarma görevi bile kan alıyor.

Allahtan bonus power dominate almışım. L4 dominate ile stripped kroganları domine edip takıma alıyorum, epey iş görüyorlar.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Redeagle said:

Yakında kendi kendini oynayan oyunlar gelecek. Şu an tek butona basında bişi olan oyunları mumla arayacağız :/ Ve millet kapış kapış onları alacak bence :/:/:/:/

dungeon siege gelmişti yıllar önce onu yapan da bir oyunun bulunduğu türün özelliklerini bilinçli olarak silme seçeneği ekleyen oyun olarak ilk gördük herhalde.

forumlarında "istediğimiz gibi oynarız pis rpg elitisti" diyorlar lol. solcuya sağcı, sağcıya solcu durumunda hissettim bir kere daha kendimi. :p
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Kaede said:

http://i.imgur.com/5iZeZ.jpg

oyuncu kitlesi şu olan firmadan bahsediyorsunuz
berbat romanceleri olduğu sürece interactive movie yapsalar çok şükür yağmur yağdı der bu yaratıklar

bu sana Bioware'in oyunlarındaki karakterleri kaliteli yaparak izleyiciyi ne kadar oyuna bağlayabildiklerini gösteriyor. Romance istiyorsan git aşk romanı oku
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...