Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Dragon Age

Gryphonheart

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Codex said:

Graphics: Very console-ish uninspired graphics. Anything clickable glitters, the terrain is barren and the characters looked vaguely retarded. They're not as bad as Oblivion or Fallout 3 though. The camera is OK. The blood is absolutely hilarious, and not present if you fight in your cameltoe undies. BG2 looks way better, sorry.

Gameplay: ruined by the auto-ressurection and auto-heal and auto-mana regenerate after each encounter. At one point everyone but my dog (I named him skyway) died, I ran forward through several rooms of enemies (because, your dog can open doors) until I finally stumbled upon a safe point when my whole party was restored right there and an animated sequence played. The character portrait actually changes to a fucking decaying skull when you're dropped, implying to anyone with a brain that that character is dead and won't just stand up and heal in ten seconds. What the fuck?

Writing, story: Jesus fucking christ, it's like you took a bunch of dumbass celebrities and put them on an island with castles and orcs and shit. I swear to god I've never cringed so much in my life. Will Bioware buy me a new ESC key? Because I think I'm gonna use mine up if I decide to continue.

Difficulty: Occasionally you have to gulp a potion or something.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...