Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Tom Chilton: Aylık ücret yerine parayla item olabilir

Sam

Öne çıkan mesajlar

abi röportajın tamamını okudunuz mu
gamespot kesmiş biçmiş palavrayı sıkmış gayet

lütfen zırlamaya başlamadan önce bi okuyun şunu arkadaşım
hayır forumu da ağlama duvarına cevirdiniz

işte metin

VideoGamer.com: It's interesting that you don't think you can compare a subscription-based MMO with a free-to-play MMO. Does that mean you don't consider Free Realms to be in the same category?

TC: I certainly would consider Free Realms to be an MMO, but as far as how do you measure the success of Free Realms versus measuring the success of WoW, it's very difficult to do that. Even if they got more subscribers than us, you could still make the argument that they're not really all paying. Is that really more successful? I don't know. It's a nebulous land of whoever wants to feel better about saying that they got the best. At the end of the day it's all about whichever company is making the most money will claim that they're the best, but whatever – as a game designer and developer that doesn't interest me that much. What it's about for the guys on our team is we just want to have a lot of fun and make a game we're proud of.

VideoGamer.com: Will WoW always be subscription based? Could it ever have a micro-transaction/free-to-play model?

TC: I certainly think it's possible that we could do some kind of micro-transaction stuff. Whether or not World of Warcraft ever goes the direction of, I guess like Anarchy Online has gone the direction of going free-to-play with micro-transactions. Whether we ever shift to a free-to-play model is really too hard to say at this point. Anything I say now could easily five years from now end up seeming like, oh my gosh, that was an incredibly dumb thing to say, how naive!

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Popeye said:

Viktor said:

sam de hemen NIHAHAHAHAHA naralariyla kosmus WoW batiyor diye

ahah kacirmaz o firsati

lol anlaya anlaya böyle mi yanlış anladınız, helal. (:P) ben "wow tasarımcılarının kafası bu kadar çalışıyor" düşüncesiyle açmıştım halbuki. niye batacağını düşüneyim ki, haberi okusaydınız aynı modeli uygulayan başka oyunların kısa sürede milyonlarca aboneliğe ulaştığından bahsediliyor zaten.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 1 ay sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...