Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Blizzcon 2008

knox

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Catzee said:
Nasıl alıoz bunu ya basmadı kafam eheh. Nedir bu DirectTV tam olarak, herhangi birşeyimin olması mı gerekiyor, yoksa direk kart bilgilerini girsek almış sayılıyor muyuz?

tam nasıl alınıo onu bilmiorum sitede direk kart gir al seçenegi göremedim. ama evt blizzcon un sitesinden linkten gidip alırsan mount için code gelio :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

If I am a current DTV subscriber and order the PPV event do I get the polar bear mount too?
Yes. The BlizzCon 2008 Pay Per View event will be available for order to new and existing DIRECTV customers starting September 28th. DIRECTV will be taking orders through 9pm ET, Saturday, October 11th. All who order (new and existing customers) will receive the polar bear mount. Limit of one mount per DIRECTV account. Please visit www.directv.com/blizzcon for updates.

If I am a current DTV subscriber when can I order? Do I need to order before Sept 30?
You can order between September 28th and 9pm ET October 11th. Non-DIRECTV customers interested in joining DIRECTV for this special pay per view event will receive the pay per view event for free if they order DIRECTV by September 30th and have the service activated and installed by October 9th. All customers (new and existing) will need to purchase the event to view. New DIRECTV customers will receive rebate instructions for $39.95 along with the polar bear mount.

If I am a current DTV subscriber how do I order the PPV?
You can preorder between September 28th and October 9th through www.directv.com/blizzcon or you can order through your receiver on the day of the show. The standard definition BlizzCon channel is CH 120 and the high definition channel is CH 97. Ordering through the receiver will be possible between 12:30pm ET, October 10th and 9pm ET, October 11th.

If I am not a current DTV subscriber and want to sign-up for DTV service and get the BlizzCon PPV for free (the promotional offer), must I convert from another Pay TV provider?
No. New customers do not need to be with, or convert from, another service in order to be eligible for the free pay per view promotional offer.

GG imişiz =(
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

scorch said:
If I am a current DTV subscriber and order the PPV event do I get the polar bear mount too?
Yes. The BlizzCon 2008 Pay Per View event will be available for order to new and existing DIRECTV customers starting September 28th. DIRECTV will be taking orders through 9pm ET, Saturday, October 11th. All who order (new and existing customers) will receive the polar bear mount. Limit of one mount per DIRECTV account. Please visit www.directv.com/blizzcon for updates.

If I am a current DTV subscriber when can I order? Do I need to order before Sept 30?
You can order between September 28th and 9pm ET October 11th. Non-DIRECTV customers interested in joining DIRECTV for this special pay per view event will receive the pay per view event for free if they order DIRECTV by September 30th and have the service activated and installed by October 9th. All customers (new and existing) will need to purchase the event to view. New DIRECTV customers will receive rebate instructions for $39.95 along with the polar bear mount.

If I am a current DTV subscriber how do I order the PPV?
You can preorder between September 28th and October 9th through www.directv.com/blizzcon or you can order through your receiver on the day of the show. The standard definition BlizzCon channel is CH 120 and the high definition channel is CH 97. Ordering through the receiver will be possible between 12:30pm ET, October 10th and 9pm ET, October 11th.

If I am not a current DTV subscriber and want to sign-up for DTV service and get the BlizzCon PPV for free (the promotional offer), must I convert from another Pay TV provider?
No. New customers do not need to be with, or convert from, another service in order to be eligible for the free pay per view promotional offer.

GG imişiz =(

bold yerden gg oldugumuz anlamını çıkartmadım ama?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...