Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

EURO 2008

Luinir

Öne çıkan mesajlar

isviçreden yeni döndüm valla inanılmazdı hayatımdaki en güzel maçlardan 2siydi. son maç da hayatımda canlı gördüğüm en iyi türk tribünüydü

arda inanılmaz oynadı ne kadar fenerlisi ankaragüçlüsü vs varsa hepsi de aynı şeyi düşünüodu orada. helal olsun vallahi ne diim çok mutlu etti bizi teşekkürü bir borç bilirim
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Şanslı azınlıktaymışsın yanlız bir milli takım tribünün en iyi olma ihtimali bayağı az. Elbette ki oradaki atmosfer, seyirci müthiştir, özellikle de 74. dakikadan sonra...Ancak organize olamayan ve o stadda beraber maç izleme alışkanlığı olamayan bir kitlenin etkisi kısıtlı olur. Hoş galiba bir takım koreografi girişimleri vardı.

Yine de inanılmaz bir deneyim olmuştur Çek maçı, ona şüphe yok. Bu arada The Guardian'dan Paul Doyle bizim klasik lay lay lay aaa Türkiyeee tezahüratımızı Culture Club'ın Karma Chameleon'una benzetmiş komiğime gitti bayağı.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

3 grup maçını canlı izledim.

en iyi maç dediğim türkiye maçları arasında. kulüp maçlarıyla kıyaslanamaz tabi ki. bayağı bir türkiye maçı izlediğim için kıyasladım.

çek maçında 2. yarının başından 1-0'a kadar çok iyiyi tribünler. sonra 2-0dan 2-1e kadar doğal olarak çok kötüydü. ama 2-1den sonra yine çok iyiydi.

ama hem isviçre maçı hem çek maçı efsane oldu benim için :)

edit: harbiden birsürü ankaragüçlü vardı. direkt anti-x taraftar komitesi başkanıyla filan tanıştık bayağı takıldık :) adamlar zaten anti-beşiktaş bayağı komik geçti :D

bir de tezahurat diyince. isviçre maçı öncesi baselde meydanda bayağı kalabalıktı ortam. birsürü isviçreli ve türk yanyana. ortalarında bir baba hindi çektik. adamlar izledi gördü ve öğrendiler. 10dk sonra onlar da çekmeye başladı nasıl komikti anlatamam :D hey allah yerine heeeey diğe bağırarak yapmaya çalıştılar :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7480327.stm

bbc nın onemlı oyunculara yaptırdıgı en onemlı anları nedır konusması. ve ınanın yarısı turklerle ılgılı !

lol adam zagreb de mac seyredıyorumus, croatia-poland maci. gol atmislar, cafedekia dam cikartmis cebinden bir havaifisek vs neyse artik atmis banka. bank patlamis, alarm 20 dk otmus, ve bir polis bile gelmemis :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

http://books.guardian.co.uk/departments/sportandleisure/story/0,,2288018,00.html

euro 2008 hk, guardian yazarinin dusunceleri

quoting :

` It began with the Dutch going forward so joyfully and making such lovely shapes, and went on with the fierce courage of the Turks, coming back twice from the very brink of defeat. The only comparable drama I have watched was when Liverpool came back from 3-0 down at half-time to beat AC Milan in Istanbul in 2005. I have a Turkish friend - poet, man of the theatre, professor - who is a fierce fan of Galatasaray so I take vicarious supporters' pleasure on his behalf. I remember once being kept awake all night by singing and dancing crowds all along the Bosphorus because Trebizond had beaten Aston Villa. Turkish fans and Turkish teams are ferocious in the same way.
`

` I was supporting the Turks against the Croatians simply because their failure to give up against the Czechs was the most exciting moment so far in the whole tournament. Unlike the English, they also refused to give up against the Croats. Semih's equalising goal when the Croats were already celebrating victory was one of the goals, and most dramatically satisfying moments, of the whole tournament.

I surprised myself in the Turkish-German semi-final by becoming an ardent supporter for the first time and heard my own voice calling 'Come on, the Turks'. They came on, and were as brave and fierce and indefatigable as ever. The Germans were careful and intelligent but the Turks - despite so many of the players being different because of injuries and suspensions - were more than ever a team with one identity and one purpose. They so nearly managed again to take the match to extra time, which would have felt better. Lahm's last-minute goal did to them what they had done to the Czechs and the Croats. I am quite happy that Germany reached the final - they scored clever goals, and also do not give in or give up. As Ballack said, the Turks and the Germans have the same mentality. `

Three incidents

The two Turkish comebacks and last-minute goals against both the Czech Republic and Croatia - these were the dramatically most satisfactory and uplifting moments of the whole tournament - indeed, the most exciting moments of football I have ever seen.

Three managers

· Fatih Terim, the Turkish magician. I've never seen a manager so much part of his team. I loved his rapid, spell-casting movements with his fingers. He conveyed complete belief and willpower.

...and finally

· I know the Turks are not in the final but they were far and away the most exciting side - they had heart, they loved what they were doing, they went grimly on when they should have given up hope, and not only went on, but turned defeat into victory.

////////////////

goruldugu gibi euro 2008 e ismimizi yazdirdik, sampiyondan daha cok konusuluyoruz, harika bir yaz idi 08.

yalniz ne jenerasyonuz ki babalarimizin yillarca yasayamadigi duyguyu su 10 yila sIkIstirdik, uefa sampiyonlugu, dunya 3. lugu avrupa 3. lugu. :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...