Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Third Wish

Penthesilea

Öne çıkan mesajlar

An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path, right? He wasn’t certain of which direction to go, and he’d forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He’d sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: ”Now your *third* wish. What will it be?”

”Third wish?” The man was baffled. ”How can it be a third wish if I haven’t had a first and second wish?”

”You’ve had two wishes already,” the hag said, ”but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That’s why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.” She cackled at the poor berk. ”So it is that you have one wish left.”

”All right,” said the man, ”I don’t believe this, but there’s no harm in wishing. I wish to know who I am.”
”Funny,” said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. ”That was your first wish.”
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

- What do you do here?
- What do I do here? You're in a hospital. I'm wearing a doctor's coat. I'm covered with blood. There are sharp, pointy things lying all around. Either I'm a successful killer or a fair doctor. Take your pick.
- A really good doctor wouldn't be getting blood all over himself.
- Stripling, you have a lot to learn about respect.
- Okay, you've pissed me off. Now you're going to need to heal yourself.

Bilin bakalım bu hangi oyundan? :D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Bir tane de benden. Nispeten kolay:

I can see what you see not.
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind

Hangi oyun?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Juzzam said:
Bir tane de benden. Nispeten kolay:

I can see what you see not.
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind

Hangi oyun?

oynadıgım oyunlardan biri kesin çok iyi hatırlıyorum sözleri ama oyunu hatırlayamıyorum =)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...