Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

The Age of Decadence - İzometrik RPG

axedice

Öne çıkan mesajlar

quixef said:

Ya Allahaşkına 37 sayfa ne konuşuldu bu oyunla ilgili, bu kadar kod yazmamıştır adamlar oyun için sdfsd

37 sayfa oyun için konuşulmadı.

30 sayfa sam konuştu, 7 sayfa diğerleri konuştu, gına geldi güncelde sam sam sam sam fo4 fo4 fo4, bitmedi bi, allah internetine kesesice.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Al akiadakini mi diyorsun?

Qantari blade i diyorsan o hem axe hem sword hem mace olabiliyor, hangisinin skilline sahipsen artık :P Counterattack chance hariç zayıf bi silah, 8 craftla yapabildiğin bi 2handerla aynı damage a sahip falan. Değmez bence ona göre build yapmak

edit : dagger ne lan 2 handed dagger mı olur. Mace 3. seçenek
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Grego said:

bu decadence i senin hype ın yüzünden, ilk çıkan betası mıydı artık demosu muydu, sadece bir alanda geçen kısmını oynamıştım. grafikleri çok sıkıntılıydı. sıkıntıdan kasıt, yetersizlik yada görsel bir zevksizlik değil, nasıl anlatsam, böyle zorlama bir havası vardı, sanki izometrik tek açı kalacakmış da, dünürün yazlığını sattıktan sonra 20k daha koyup zorla 3d ye çevirmişler gibi. anlatamadım ama demoydu o tabi.

şimdi nasıl, al mı diyosun.

Ahah evet tam olarak böyle bişi var

7 yıl önce 7 yıl sonra

http://i49.tinypic.com/qqdf83.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1qGNlyq.jpg

Grafiklere takılmazsan içeriği çok dolu oyunun, full pasifist de oynayabilirsin istersen. Her questi karakterinin skillerine göre farklı çözme yöntemleri var, factionlara göre questler çeşitlilik gösteriyor ve aynı hikayeyi değişik açılardan görüyorsun. Dünyası iyi yazılmış, hikaye sürükleyici, combatlar hardcore ama öğrenince eğlenceli. Başta biraz kafa kırdırıyor ama rpg seven insan için kaçmayacak bi oyun
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

hah tam o 7yıl önce 7yıl sonrasında olduğu gibi. Ordan oraya geçiriyorlar oyunu ama, temel eski halinde kalıyor. Jagged Alliance diye çok sevdiğimi bir oyun vardı, onu da böyle tarumar ettiler 3d sevdasına.

ama bi deneyeceğim, şöyle kapılacağım bir oyun yeter bana, sokayım grafiğe. hatta sorunlu da olabilir sıkıntı değil.

bu jagged alliance resmen bebeler içindi mesela, ama böyle gidip geldiğim alanlarda bir baktım cesetler kaybolmuyor. ee yığın mı olacak diye biraz inceleyim dedim durumu, yavaş yavaş çürüyor, en sonunda iskelet oluyor, bir ara kagalar üşüşüyor, sonra kayboluyordu. işte bu lan, evreka amk dedim. böyle kolay kandırılabilen bir oyuncuyum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

grafikler kotu degil eger ki ps/xbox bebesi degilsen. fakat hikaye ilerledikce yogunlugu azaliyor yetistirmek icin olaylari hizliz hizli gecistirdiklerini gorebiliyorsun. tam boyle oha cok heycanli seyler olacak diye gittigin anda oyun bitmeye basliyor adeta `eve gitmem lazim annem cagirdi` demesi gibi dmin
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Primordia'nın yazarı ve yapımcısı Mark Yohalem, Gamasutra için bi AoD review yazmış: The Fanatic and His RPG

Baya keyifli yazı tavsiye ederim, dışarıdan bakan biri için oyun nerden nereye gelmiş iyi özetliyor.

said:

I

“There is no great genius without some touch of madness.” - Seneca the Younger

In early 2004, a middle-aged man with the Fallout-derived moniker “Vault Dweller” wrote a brief forum post that began, “Long story short, I’ve decided to make a game...” By late 2015, he had posted some 30,000 more messages, taken on a new alias (“Vincent D. Weller”), given perhaps the most caustic interview in the history of gaming journalism, and quit his job as a marketing executive. He had also, at long last, finished The Age of Decadence, a masterpiece of outsider art and a game as iconoclastic and challenging as the man who created it. In an era where RPGs overwhelmingly are either neo-classic throwbacks that ape the beloved forms of old or modern blockbusters that emphasize streamlined accessibility and cinematic flourishes, Decadence is something else entirely: a freak that evolved from the old forms but along new lines. It is a game that compels the attention of anyone interested in RPGs, multi-path design, reactive story-telling, or the madness of the lone creator.

II

“The artist ... shall be socially non-conformist, even to the point of diverging violently from the psychological norm...; and he shall not cater for a public.” - Roger Cardinal

Four years into the development of The Age of Decadence, Weller was interviewed by Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Even pre-Kickstarter, this was the kind of opportunity that could transform an independent game from a bust into a commercial hit. At the time, Weller was still Vice President of Marketing at a large corporation, yet the interview is the antithesis of the marketing-speak that typifies game developers, even indie developers. Weller grows increasingly frustrated and incredulous at Kieron Gillen’s inability to understand him. Gillen, for his part, comes across as more bemused than combative. At last, Weller declares, “It’s nice that your site tries to attract morons and makes them feel at home, but shouldn’t you be educating them too? It wouldn’t take much to double their IQs, so if you want, I can give you a hand there.” Gillen asks why Weller’s answers are so angry and whether he might be alienating potential customers, but Weller just snaps back, “I don’t really care who’d think what and how my comments would affect sales. I’m making this game on a bold assumption that there are some people out there who are interested in complex games that aren’t made for retards.”

Over the years that followed, Weller has mellowed. When customers ask for hints or post negative reviews, he may not be cordial, but he is precise and factual. There is still a sense of frustration, simmering and ready to boil over. It is easy to read this as misanthropy, and Weller has given critics and skeptics plenty of ammunition in that regard. But to me, it is something almost exactly the opposite of misanthropy: like Cassandra shrieking dire prophecies or Plato’s philosopher losing his patience in the cave, Weller seems angry less at the people who can’t understand his work and more on their behalf. He has something to teach them, something important, but powers greater than his—pandering games and pandering game journalists—have dulled their minds.

Roger Cardinal, who dubbed the genre of “Outsider Art,” explains that such works open our eyes to entirely new perspectives and possibilities. The outsider is so defiant or ignorant of accepted limits that she will pursue goals that have been deemed unattainable by reasonable, rational folks. She will walk paths that have become overgrown or were never blazed at all. Whether she reaches her destination or not, she serves to remind us that the paths and goals are there.

In this regard, and in many others, The Age of Decadence is a triumph.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Haha roportaj cok iyiymis

said:
“I’m making this game on a bold assumption that there are some people out there who are interested in complex games that aren’t made for retards.”

Harbiden yanliz oyununu populerize etmeye calismanin tami tami tersine gitti adam. 4 sene boyunca insanlar agladi `oyun cok zor oyun cok zor` diye adamlar ise her yeni updatede combatlari kolaylastiran exploitleri kaldirdilar (haritada garip koselere girip acayip taktik avantaj saglamak/NPCnin kafasini karistirmak gibi).
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ucuncu part da iyi bence

said:
III

“Outsider Art gravitates toward a pole which we have already seen to lie beyond effective reach.” - Roger Cardinal

The first area of The Age of Decadence—a town called Teron that is one of three major settlements left in what was once a vibrant quasi-Roman empire—gave me the most unadulterated pleasure of any RPG I’ve ever played. Any particular part of it—the writing, the art, the lore, the combat—is inferior to particular parts of games like Planescape Torment, or Fallout, or Morrowind, but the overall whole is something extraordinary. In Teron, Weller has removed the things that make so many other RPGs tedious: things like trash combat, aimless dialogues, level grinding, dumpster-diving for loot, ping-pong quests that ask you to do no more than walk back and forth across the map, false choices with no consequences, cliché origin stories, tedious exposition to establish the plot, and so forth. In place of these are the kind of options that seldom make the transition from tabletop RPGs to computer RPGs.

The Age of Decadence has not only the typical set of what I would call “mechanical systems” (things like combat or crafting), but also a superstructure of dialogues in which you can use character skills and statistics in bespoke ways. Within minutes of starting the game, my smooth-talking merchant had used his Perception, Intelligence, and Charisma statistics, along with his Persuasion, Trading, and Streetwise skills, to weave elaborate plots that entangled almost every NPC and faction in town. To solve one quest, I tracked down a supplier who was provisioning an enemy outpost; bluffed him into agreeing to let me poison the wine he was delivering; shamed an alchemist into furnishing me with a powerful toxin and then haggled the price down to where I could afford it; poisoned the outpost guards; identified and exploited a bandit captain’s pride and greed to persuade him to attack the outpost; persuaded the local lord’s majordomo to finance that attack; and then—when all was said and done—traipsed into the outpost amid the carnage that had unfolded, with both the captain and the majordomo grateful for my assistance in spilling their blood and treasure.

Most RPGs have one or two quests that can go this way. The first two Fallout games and Arcanum have a good handful of them. Mask of the Betrayer has several. But what is remarkable about The Age of Decadence is that this is not the one “cool” way of solving the one “cool” quest. Almost every path for every quest has this complexity and novelty, though, as explained below, that is not always obvious to the player.

A reasonable game developer is always paring back, streamlining, chastening his ambitions. He lives by Antoine de Saint Exupéry’s dictum that “perfection is attained not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to remove.” Complexity begets bugs, budget overruns, underdeveloped features, exhaustion. The developer says to himself, “Why should this option be in the game?” and if he can’t give a compelling answer, the option stays out. Indeed, it often stays out even if he can give a compelling answer. By contrast, Weller’s design seems guided by a different presumption. He asks, “Why shouldn’t this option be in the game?” In that sense, he is like the artist in Samuel Johnson’s Rasselas, who says, “Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.”

Such a philosophy—one might say, mania—explains how 11 years can be spent toiling on a game that superficially seems rough and unpolished. But it is also the only mindset that could produce a game with as lush and profuse options as those of The Age of Decadence.

IV

“He is propelled by his own idiosyncrasy.” - Roger Cardinal

When I was little, my parents would tell me that if I worked hard enough, I could achieve anything I wanted. But they added that no matter how hard I worked, I’d never achieve everything I wanted. To some, this advice might seem like Horatio Alger naivety, but to me it remains an essentially glum view of the world: no one is entitled to their aspirations, and the glass of happiness will never be full, no matter how much you pour into it. If ever a game embodied this philosophy, it is The Age of Decadence.

IV

“He is propelled by his own idiosyncrasy.” - Roger Cardinal

When I was little, my parents would tell me that if I worked hard enough, I could achieve anything I wanted. But they added that no matter how hard I worked, I’d never achieve everything I wanted. To some, this advice might seem like Horatio Alger naivety, but to me it remains an essentially glum view of the world: no one is entitled to their aspirations, and the glass of happiness will never be full, no matter how much you pour into it. If ever a game embodied this philosophy, it is The Age of Decadence.

The game is universally described as punishingly difficult, but that is not quite so. The game is impossible—at least at first pass—if one comes to it with the expectations built up by fifteen years of power-fantasy RPGs. You can’t have things in Decadence just because you want them; every fight is a struggle against enemies who are determined to live and who have lived so far by killing. The game’s tutorial warns that even a two-bit thug is capable of defeating you, and this is no exaggeration. Every combat must be taken seriously, even every choice in combat: what weapon to wield and how to wield it, which foe to target and how to target him—these are life-and-death decisions. In combat, as in the game’s other systems, Decadence provides you with a vast and varied arsenal, but there’s a cost to everything, and nothing’s easy.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

oyunu çeşit çeşit bitirdim kurdum kuralı. valla çok güzel. gayet güzel. pek güzel. kusurları var ve görmezden gelmek vakit alıyor ama hikaye, lore, hatta sonraları müzikler atmosfer bile şahane. buildler ve content erişimi hakkındaki eleştirimin bir kısmını geri alıyorum sanırım hidden ending ile bitirdim nihayet konsol marifetiyle de olsa.

oyun yapımından anlayan birileriyle çalışmalı bu ekip. tebrik ediyorum.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Düşmez. Daha uzun bi süre ciddi indirim yapmayı düşünmüyoruz dediler, 7 yıl önce pre-order yapan adam var onun hakkını yemek olmaz gibi bi muhabbet dönmüştü.

Ben destek olsun diye almıştım hani umrumda olmaz bugün yarı fiyatına satılması, sonuçta her sale ciro artışı demek ama 1 yıl falan hiç bi sale düşünmüyoruz dediler işte. Umarım fikir değiştirirler.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...