Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Zaman Çarkı -Wheel of Time-

Faerdun

Öne çıkan mesajlar

• Genel Yönetici
robinson da getirmiş olabilir. web sitesine bakın bir, ya da telefon edin. Ben oradan Stephenson son kitabını çıktığı gün almıştım. Gerçi bir ay önce çıktığı gün almak istediğimi söylemiştim, onlar da getirmişti sağolsunlar. Siz neden böyle bir şey yapmadınız ki?

pdf düşmeyebilir. bu ebook devrimi denen olaydan sonra çoğu kitap tarayan, düzelten grup dağıldı gitti. zaten resmi olarak çıkıyor, drm kırıp yayımlıyorsun. yine de bir baktım ircden şimdi ama yok.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Genel Yönetici
WoT niyeyse ebook olarak aynı anda çıkmıyor. Aylardır ilk kez görüyorum büyük bir kitabın böle ebooksuz çıktığını.

Neden acaba? Sanderson'dan dolayı değil, adamın tüm kitapları ebook olarak aynı anda çıktı. Tor da hep çıkartıyor ebookları.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

aşagıda yazıklarım full spo dolu baştan uyarıyorum

13.kitabı okumayan SAKIN BAKMASIN

offf yeni bitirdim kitabı ama bende bittim
çok güzel abi bitmesin bu seri

mat in kule macerası süperdi hele kaçışı çok iyi düşünülmüş noal ın gerçek kimliğini az çok tahmin etmiştim zaten

perrin sonunda adam oldu bu kitapta üstünde en çok durulan karakterdi heralde
düşler dünyasında kurtlarla beraber ejder dağına gitmeleri orda rand ı seçimini yaparken izlemek etkileyici olmuş
manetheren i yeniden kurmasını zaten beklemiyordum elayne ile yaptıkları anlaşma güzeldi ama yüksek lord perrin kulağa garip geliyor doğrusu :)
insanlara liderlik etmeyi kabul etmesi çok iyi kurgulanmış ama en çok çekicin dövülme sahnesi hoşuma gitti
slayer ile yaptıkları savaş unutulmamalı tabi ama çekirge nin ölümü çok koydu be :(

rand a gelirsek yeni hali eski haline göre çok daha karizma olmuş
lord dragon a neden sabah ın efendisi dendiğini öğrendik adam nereye gitse bulutlar aralanıyor güneş ortaya çıkıyor :)
bandar eban a dönüşü insanlara umut verişi
cadsuneye verdiği ayar :)
sınırboylular la buluşması
ituralde ye yardıma gidişi
adam hiç durmadan şimdi aklıma gelmeyen bir sürü başka şey daha yaptı ben okurken yoruldum bu ne enerjidir
hele beyaz kuleye girişi aes sedai ler ne tırsak çıktı yahu iki tam çemberle kalkan koymak nedir be :)

neyse daha yazıcak çok şey var ama baştan bi daha okumam lazım kitabı

aviendha nın gördükleri, yeni öğrendiğimiz kehanetler lan ın saldırısı camelyn in yanışı, sınırboyundaki adamın aiellere benzettiği adamlar... offf abi 16 ay nasıl beklicez askere gidip gelsem yine yetmiyo (td)

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

harbiden bitmesin bu seri. bütün işlerimden geri kaldım lan. nookta okumak azap oldu, taranırken bir sürü yer yanlış taranmış. kafayı yedirtti adama, bir kaç chapterı hızlı geçtim, hardcopy elime geçtiğinde okuduğumda tadı çıksın.
son 50 sayfayı bitirmek için bu sabah işyerinde de okudum. seri güzel bağlanıyor bence.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bitirdim

ve söyleyecek pek bir şeyim yok. mükemmel olmuş. her chapter her karakter ayrı epik.. en az 10 defa gözüm yaşarmıştır.

said:
"Go back to Aesdaishar," Lan said. "Tell them that my wife was wrong, and I have not raised the Golden Crane."
"But—"
"I don't need you, son. Away with you." Lan's heels nudged Mandarb into a walk, and he passed the man standing on the road. For a few moments, Lan thought that his order would be obeyed, though the evasion of his oath pricked at his conscience.
"My father was Malkieri," Bulen said from behind.
Lan continued on.
"He died when I was five," Bulen called. "He married a Kandori woman. They both fell to bandits. I don't remember much of them. Only something my father told me: that someday, we would fight for the Golden Crane. All I have of him is this."
Lan couldn't help but look back as Mandarb continued to walk away. Bulen held up a thin strap of leather, the hadori, worn on the head of a Malkieri sworn to fight the Shadow.
"I would wear the hadori of my father," Bulen called, voice growing louder. "But I have nobody to ask if I may. That is the tradition, is it not? Someone has to give me the right to don it. Well, I would fight the Shadow all my days." He looked down at the hadori, then back up again and yelled, "I would stand against the darkness, al'Lan Mandragoran! Will you tell me I cannot?"

said:
"Ho, stranger," Almen said, raising a hand, not knowing what else to say, not even sure if he'd seen what he thought he'd seen. "Did you . . . did you get lost up in the foothills?"
The man stopped, turning sharply. He seemed surprised to find Almen there. With a start, Almen realized the man's left arm ended in a stump.
The stranger looked about, then breathed in deeply. "No. I'm not lost. Finally. It feels like a great long time since I've understood the path before me."
Almen scratched the side of his face. Burn him, there was another patch he'd missed shaving. His hand had been shaking so much that he might as well have skipped the razor entirely. "Not lost? Son, that pathway only leads up the slopes of Dragonmount. The area's been hunted clean, if you were hoping to find some game. There's nothing back there of use."
"I wouldn't say that," the stranger said, glancing over his shoulder. "There are always things of use around, if you look closely enough. You can't stare at them too long. To learn but not be overwhelmed, that is the balance."
Almen folded his arms. The man's words ... it seemed they were having two different conversations. Perhaps the lad wasn't right in the head. There was something about the man, though. The way he stood, the way those eyes of his stared with such calm intensity. Almen felt like standing up and dusting off his shirt to make himself more presentable.
"Do I know you?" Almen asked. Something about the young man was familiar.
"Yes," the lad said. Then he nodded toward the orchard. "Gather your people and collect those apples. They'll be needed in the days to come."
"The apples?" Almen said, turning. "But—" He froze. The trees were burgeoning with new, ripe red apples. The blossoms he'd seen earlier had fallen free, and blanketed the ground in white, like snow.
Those apples seemed to shine. Not just dozens of them on each tree, but hundreds. More than a tree should hold, each one perfectly ripe.
"I am going mad," Almen said, turning back to the man.
"It's not you who is mad, friend," the stranger said. "But the entire world. Gather those apples quickly. My presence will hold him off for a time, I think, and whatever you take now should be safe from his touch."
That voice . . . Those eyes, like gray gemstones cut and set in his face. "I do know you," Almen said, remembering an odd pair of youths he had given a lift in his cart years ago. "Light! You're him, aren't you? The one they're talking about?"
The man looked back at Almen. Meeting those eyes, Almen felt a strange sense of peace. "It is likely," the man said. "Men are often speaking of me." He smiled, then turned and continued on his way down the path.
"Wait," Almen said, raising a hand toward the man who could only be the Dragon Reborn. "Where are you going?"
The man looked back with a faint grimace. "To do something I've been putting off. I doubt she will be pleased by what I tell her."
Almen lowered his hand, watching as the stranger strode away, down a pathway between two fenced orchards, trees laden with blood-red apples. Almen thought—for a moment—he could see something around the man. A lightness to the air, warped and bent.

said:
"Run down to my office," Malenarin said. "There is a sword in my oaken trunk. Fetch it for me."
The man saluted, obeying.
"Father?" Keemlin said. "My nameday isn't for three days."
Malenarin waited with arms behind his back. His most important task at the moment was to be seen in command, to reassure his troops. Kralle returned with the sword; its worn scabbard bore the image of the oak set aflame. The symbol of House Rai.
"Father. . . ." Keemlin repeated. "I—"
"This weapon is offered to a boy when he becomes a man," Malenarin said. "It seems it is too late in coming, son. For I see a man standing before me." He held the weapon forward in his right hand. Around the tower top, soldiers turned toward him: the archers with bows ready, the soldiers who operated the mirrors, the duty watchmen. As Borderlanders, each and every one of them would have been given his sword on his fourteenth name-day. Each one had felt the catch in the chest, the wonderful feeling of coming of age. It had happened to each of them, but that did not make this occasion any less special.
Keemlin went down on one knee.
"Why do you draw your sword?" Malenarin asked, voice loud so that every man atop the tower would hear.
"In defense of my honor, my family, or my homeland," Keemlin replied.
"How long do you fight?"
"Until my last breath joins the northern winds."
"When do you stop watching?"
"Never," Keemlin whispered.
"Speak it louder!"
"Never!"
"Once this sword is drawn, you become a warrior, always with it near you in preparation to fight the Shadow. Will you draw this blade and join us, as a man?"
Keemlin looked up, then took the hilt in a firm grip and pulled the weapon free.
"Rise as a man, my son!" Malenarin declared.

said:
"No," al'Thor said softly. "The Shadow will not have this city. Not after what these men did to hold it. I will not allow it."
"An honorable sentiment," Bashere said, "but we don't . . ." He trailed off as al'Thor looked at him.
Those eyes. So intense. They seemed almost alight. "They will not take this city, Bashere," al'Thor said, an edge of anger entering his quiet voice. He waved to the side, and a gateway split the air.

said:
Al'Thor raised one hand, then thrust it—palm forward—toward the tide of Shadowspawn.
And they started to die.
It began with waves of fire, much like the ones Asha'man used. Only these were far larger. The flames burned terrible swaths of death through the Trollocs. They followed the course of the land, seeping up the hill and down into the trenches, filling them with white-hot fire, searing and destroying.
Clouds of Draghkar spun in the sky, diving for al'Thor. The air above him turned blue, and shards of ice exploded outward, spraying the air like arrows from the bows of an entire banner of archers. The beasts shrieked their inhuman agony, carcasses tumbling to the ground.
Light and Power exploded from the Dragon Reborn. He was like an entire army of channelers. Thousands of Shadowspawn died. Deathgates sprang up, striking across the ground, killing hundreds.
The Asha'man Naeff—standing beside Bashere—gasped. "I've never seen so many weaves at once," he whispered. "I can't track them all. He's a storm. A storm of Light and streams of Power!"
Clouds began to form and swirl above the city. The wind picked up, howling, and lightning struck from above. Blasts of thunder overpowered the sounds of drums as Trollocs tried in vain to get to al'Thor, climbing over the burning carcasses of their brethren. The swirling white clouds crashed into the black, boiling tempest, intermingling. Wind spun around al'Thor, whipping at his cloak.
The man himself seemed to be glowing. Was it the reflection of the swaths of fire, or perhaps the lightning blasts? Al'Thor seemed brighter than them all, his hand upraised against the Shadowspawn. His Maidens hunched near the ground on either side of him, eyes forward, shoulders set against the great wind.
Clouds spinning about one another made funnels into the masses of Trollocs, sweeping across the top of the hill, taking up the creatures into the air. Great waterspouts rose behind, made of flesh and fire. The beasts rained down, falling upon the others. Ituralde watched with awe, the hair on his arms and head rising. There was an energy to the very air itself.
A scream came from nearby. Within the building, in one of the nearby rooms. Ituralde did not turn away from the window. He had to watch this beautiful, terrible moment of destruction and Power.
Waves of Trollocs broke, the drums faltering. Entire legions of them turned and fled, stumbling up the hillside and over one another, fleeing back toward the Blight. Some remained firm—too angry, too intimidated by those driving them, or too stupid to flee. The tempest of destruction seemed to come to a peak, flashes of light blasting down in time with howling wind, thrumming waves of burning flame, tinkling shards of ice.
It was a masterwork. A terrible, destructive, wonderful masterwork. Al'Thor lifted his hand toward the sky. The winds grew faster, the lightning
strikes larger, the fires hotter. Trollocs screamed, moaned, howled. Ituralde found himself trembling.
Al'Thor closed his hand into a fist, and it all ended.
The last of the wind-seized Trollocs dropped from the sky like leaves abandoned by a passing breeze. Everything fell silent. The flames died, the black and white clouds cleared and opened to a blue sky.

said:
Rand stopped on the steps, and Min could feel his reluctance, his shame, his terror. It seemed so strange. Rand—who had faced Forsaken without a tremor—was afraid of his father.
Rand took the last few steps in two sudden strides and grabbed Tarn in an embrace. He stood one step down, which brought them near an equal height. In fact, in that posture, Tarn almost seemed a giant, and Rand but a child who was clinging to him.
There, holding to his father, the Dragon Reborn began to weep.
The gathered Aes Sedai, Tairens and Aiel watched solemnly. None shuffled or turned away. Rand squeezed his eyes shut. "I'm sorry, Father," he whispered. Min could barely hear. "I'm so sorry."
"It's all right, son. It's all right."
"I've done so much that is terrible."
"Nobody walks a difficult path without stumbling now and again. It didn't break you when you fell. That's the important part."
Rand nodded. They held each other for a time. Eventually, Rand pulled back, then gestured to Min, standing at the base of the steps.
"Come, Father," Rand said. "There is someone I want to introduce to you."
Tarn chuckled. "It's been three days, Rand. I've already met her."
"Yes, but / didn't introduce you. I need to." He waved to Min, and she raised an eyebrow, folding her arms. He looked at her pleadingly, so she sighed and climbed up the steps.
"Father," Rand said, resting his hand on Min's back. "This is Min Far-shaw. And she's very special to me."

said:
They saluted.
"Men?" Gawyn said. "What are you doing?"
"Sir," Celark said, lean face shadowed in the patchy lamplight. "When an officer runs by with a look like that on his face, you don't ask if he needs help. You just follow!"

said:
"You will bend," Mesaana said quietly.
"You are mistaken," Egwene replied, voice tense. "This is not about me Egwene al'Vere is a child. But the Amyrlin is not. I may be young, but the Seat is ancient."
Neither woman looked away. Egwene began to push back, to demand that Mesaana bow before her, before the Amyrlin. The air began to feel heavy around them, and when Egwene breathed it in, it seemed thick somehow.
"Age is irrelevant," Egwene said. "To an extent, even experience is irrelevant. This place is about what a person is. The Amyrlin is the White Tower, and the White Tower will not bend. It defies you, Mesaana, and your lies."
Two women. Gazes matched. Egwene stopped breathing. She did not need to breathe. All was focused on Mesaana. Sweat trickled down Egwenes temples, every muscle in her body tense as she pushed back against Mesaana's will.
And Egwene knew that this woman, this creature, was an insignificant insect shoving against an enormous mountain. That mountain would not move. Indeed, shove against it too hard, and . . .
Something snapped, softly, in the room.
Egwene breathed in with a gasp as the air returned to normal. Mesaana dropped like a doll made of strips of cloth. She hit the ground with her eyes still open, and a little bit of spittle dribbled from the corner of her mouth.

said:
Well burn me for a fool, Mat thought. Maybe I am a hero after all. Didn't that beat all?
"I'll pay it," Mat announced. "Half the light of the world." To save the world.

said:
"If you ever meet a Malkieri," Noal said, "you tell him Jain Farstrider died clean."
"I will, Jain," Mat said. "May the light hold you."

said:
"When you write the ballad of all this, Thom, make sure you point out that he was the hero."

said:
One final image of a wolf leaping proudly into the darkness, coat shining, scent determined.

said:
He moved his piece across one more line, then froze.
His piece was on the center spot.
"I won!" he exclaimed.
Talmanes looked up, pipe lowering in his lips. He cocked his head, staring at the board. "Burn me," he muttered. "We must have counted wrong, or . . ."
"Counted wrong?"
"I mean . . ." Talmanes looked stunned. "You can't win. The game can't be won. It just can't."

said:
They rode, cheering, brandishing swords and leveling lances. Their hooves were thunder, their voices a crash of waves, their pride stronger than the blazing sun. They were twelve thousand strong. And they charged a force of at least one hundred and fifty thousand.
This day will be remembered in honor, Lan thought, galloping forward. The Last Charge of the Golden Crane. The fall of the Malkieri.
The end had come. They would meet it with swords raised.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

amazon yeni bir tane dispatch etti dün
amazon customer service'e can feda ya
Ama 10 aralığa kadar beklemek durumundayım. D&Rlarda da yok kitap üstelik.
Pttyi arayıp sadece ad soyad ile paket hakkında bilgi alma imkanım var mıdır acaba? Amazon track number vermediğinden öğrenemiyorum nerede ilk gönderdikleri.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 3 hafta sonra ...
  • 3 hafta sonra ...

acep?

Rand callandoru kullanırken bir nyneavei alıcak belki lanfearı kurtarırsa ikinci olarak onu alabilir? Lanfear elayne'den de, aviendha'dan da daha güçlü sonuçta. Tecrübesinden bahsetmeye bile gerek yok. Gerçi bi kadın vardı, bu kitapta hiç bahsetmediler. Eski damane, deliler gibi güçlüydü. Min Rand'ın ölümünde rol oynayacağını söyleyip duruyordu. O da olabilir 2.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 2 ay sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...