Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Sovereign Syndicate

Komutan

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Güzel gözüküyor. Reddit'te stüdyo başlık açmış, başlıkta yoruma birisi birşeyler yazmış bilgi olması adına koyayım.

Spoiler

From the early reviews and previews seems like game is more like a GameDec rather than Disco Elysium. So, although it's immersive and text heavy it plays very "on rails" with specific order of events and not much way to influence them. I think it's better to treat it more as interactive novel rather than full-blown multiple choice rpg.

After seeing a lot of footage of it one simmilar game came to my mind as a good reference point "Torment: Tides of Numenera", very cool game that you could immerse yourself in but not much of a classic RPG with different ways of handling things and have consequences of it.

The lore of Sovereign Syndicate and whole setting seems super interesting. Will definetly check this game out, even though it does not seem to be what I tought it would at first.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

bu tarz oyunlarin sanatinda cita bayagi yuksek. bunda kesinlikle kotu degil fakat stilin cizgiroman, inventory, diyalog, 3d dunya arasi tutarsizligi oldugundan ucuz gostermis. fragmandan izlenimim muadillerinden daha mutevazi, sistemsel olarak en azindan bir tik alti, pek de oyle dallanip budaklanmayan bir oyun. yukaridaki gamedec benzetmesi cuk oturmus o acidan. setting cok ilgi cekici geldi, backlog'u erittigim bir vakte yaziyorum bunu.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...