Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Satilik Creative SB1040 X-Fi Xtreme Ses Karti PCI-E 7+1

Goering

Öne çıkan mesajlar

amazon'daki en tepedeki review şöle, doğru mu 10 ile sıkıntılar olduğu?

THere is nothing noted on this product or the page that it is not fully compatible with Windows 10.

Many of the features do not work and getting the drivers installed on the device took almost 3 hours.

This is coming from someone who built my PC from scratch and codes for a living. This product was not simple, and if i was an average non technical consumer this would have been a malfunctioning nightmare.

The sound is crisp, slightly louder at a baseline but i cannot access many of the features like CMSS-3D which was the entire purpose of purchasing it
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Creative'in eski model ses kartlarında var bu problem de bu modeli bilmiyorum. Bendeki 2 tane eski creative çalışmıyor 10 ile. Z serisi nispeten yeni olan da (2013 mü 2014 mü ne sanırım) arada sapıtsa da tüm özelliklerini kullanabiliyorum, güncelleme de aldıydı hatta yakın zamanda.

Modeli detaylı incelemek lazım.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

sabonis said:

amazon'daki en tepedeki review şöle, doğru mu 10 ile sıkıntılar olduğu?

THere is nothing noted on this product or the page that it is not fully compatible with Windows 10.

Many of the features do not work and getting the drivers installed on the device took almost 3 hours.

This is coming from someone who built my PC from scratch and codes for a living. This product was not simple, and if i was an average non technical consumer this would have been a malfunctioning nightmare.

The sound is crisp, slightly louder at a baseline but i cannot access many of the features like CMSS-3D which was the entire purpose of purchasing it

evet, driver destegi cok uzun zaman once gitti:
http://danielkawakami.blogspot.com/

daniel_k diye bir eleman modifiye driver yayimliyor.

creative z serisi biraz pahali. ~600TL
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• 4 hafta sonra ...
  • Yeni Oluştur...