Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Bu ne len?

Prawler

Öne çıkan mesajlar

Maile geldi

REF: ELI/S45/05
BATCH: EU/20/5001/B2SL.
RE: NOTIFICATION OF WINNING AWARD

Sir/Madam,

Euromillions international S.A. wish to bring to your notice the 2005 results of cyber lottery games held on the 6th, January 2005. All participants were selected through lucky email and number generator system from the internet randomly drawn from over 100,000 COMPANIES and 50,000,000.(Individuals private/personal) email addresses in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North and South America, Middle East and Africa. The ticket for the lottery was made possible by Euronet promotion international,USA and IBERO PROMOTION COMPANY S.A.(Spain) as part of their effort to contribution to help rebuild the devastated area of Asia caused by the tsunami. As a result of this, 20% of your claim will be sending to euronet overseas account which will be sent to you upon claim.

YOU WINNING INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOW:
TICKET NUMBER: S.A./B2/2300
SERIAL NUMBER: EU2100100
DREW LUCKY NUMBERS: 19,29,66.35.
WINNING CATEGORY: FIRST CATEGORY BALL LINE 88
WINNING AMOUNT: $1,300,000.00(ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS)

We asked that you keep the winning information Confidential until your claims have been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

To begin your lottery claims, please contact your claims agent below
MM&G TRUST AGENCY
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATIONS
Calle 2,2a. Avenida De America,22830
Madrid,Spain.
E-Mail:[email protected]
TeL:+34-686 201 207

Note that all prize money must be claimed not later than 10th Feburay, 2005.Claims that are not made before the above date will be returned and regarded as unclaimed fund. In order to avoid unnecessary complications and set backs, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with us or your claim agent. Send to your agent your Telephone & Fax number, your full name and residential address including your international passport or other valid identification proof. The processing of your payment will start immediately and your agent must send you fund processing form, which you must complete and return to them.

A copy of your lucky Prize winning certificate and insurance will be sent to you by your claim agent prior to the transfer of your fund by our paying bank.

Congratulation again

Sincerely,
Mr . Jerry Bill.
ASS.HEAD

EUROMILLIONS INFO CENTER.

Adamlar tel falan da bırakmış geyiğe gel.[signature][hline]Everytime I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray.
I'm waiting for the final final moment you say the words that I can't say...

Üşenme gir takıl,üyeliği de çok kolay hem!

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
Fistan, 26 Ocak 2005 23:21 tarihinde demiş ki:
bu daha önce açılmıştı ehuehuehe.
http://forum.paticik.com/view.php?id=77795

Ahahaha öldüm gülmekten =)

İşin şakası bu boyuta ulaştı bu "aramaya inanmak" geyikleri =)[signature][hline]Never come near me again..
Do you really think I need you..
John_Petrucci, 23 Ocak 2005 23:00 tarihinde demiş ki:
Neil Armstrong muson du zaten.Beklenir ondan
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...