Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Fenerbahçe 2012-2013 Sezonu Genel Tartışma - 3

Liebe

Öne çıkan mesajlar

kimde paranin kaldigi FB ile sinirli bir islem degil, Turkiye ile ilgili bir durum. hersey tek bir spor klubunden muhtelif degil yahu hepsi birbirini etkiliyor bir sekilde.

denilen su gercekse eger : gercek olmasada katiliyorum :D

Fenerbahçe'nin istediği Younes Belhanda hakkında konuşan Montpellier Başkanı Louis Nicollin, futbolcusunun fiyatının 15 milyon Euro olduğunu açıkladı.

Fransa’da bir tv programına konuşan Nicollin, “Belhanda’nın transfer olmasını isterim ama bunun için en az 15 milyon Euro ödenmesi gerekiyor” dedi.

Faslı futbolcu için resmi bir teklif almadıklarını da vurgulayan Fransız başkan, sarı lacivertlilerle ilgili soru üzerine “Fenerbahçe’nin bize bir teklifi varmış. Türkleri çok severim ama UEFA’da ve şampiyonlar ligi’nde hala cezalılar değil mi?” diyerek cehaletini ortaya koydu.

Türkler paramı vermezse Platini’ye mi ağlayacağım?

Fransız başkan, “F.Bahçe 12 milyon Euro verirse‚ Belhanda’yı hemen gönderir misiniz?” sorusuna ise, “Garanti para olursa evet‚ ama İngiliz takımı olsaydı daha iyi olurdu. Yarın Türkler paramı ödemezse gidip Michel Platini’nin yanında mı ağlayacağım?” gibi garip ifadeler kullandı
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

röportaj burada;

http://goo.gl/1IxtF

google translate'e göre;

said:
What to Younes Belhanda?
So that's a big question mark. It seems that Fenerbahçe is in the running but no one knows how much, or how the Turks ... And me, I love them, but they are removed from UEFA for some time. I'm willing to sell it, but I want hard cash. But no problem, I let him go.
How much do you think your player?
Come on, $ 15 million and all will be well. After that, I think he also wants to leave. Thereupon, there is no problem. I am ready to weaken. But you have to talk like that if you want to sell: I must say it is very, very strong. I am ready to weaken me complete, even down in the National.
You look back up ...
No, I am not recovered. But I think since the beginning of the season, it does not fulfill the promises he hinted. It is normal to go elsewhere and flames elsewhere. I think at Montpellier, that's it, it's over. After I'd rather it be an English club.
"Girard? 90% chance it is "
So an offer of 15 million for Fenerbahçe Belhanda and the case concluded?
Hard cash. It is better to sell a player in Germany, England, or Italy and Spain. Because if tomorrow, they do not pay, I will do what? I cry in front of Michel (Platini, President of UEFA, ed)? It makes me have a headache. It is difficult to say we do not have confidence in a club like Fenerbahce has more credit than Montpellier, but if they give the money, there is no problem.
adam birşey dememiş ki.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/mercato/montpellier-nicollin-je-veux-bien-vendre-belhanda-87054#.UOr6wls7Lo4.twitter

Translate'i:
said:
The transfer of Younes Belhanda that we were discussing earlier in the day, is indeed possible. On RMC, if Nicollin believes his side knowing nothing, Montpellier president will not hold at all Belhanda. "Belhanda is a big question mark. It seems that Fenerbahçe is in the running. This is Larrios, the great impresario, who only calls. No one knows how much or how. Turks me, I love them, but they are removed from UEFA, Champions League. I am willing to sell Belhanda, but I want hard cash. Yes, no problem for him to go, and I think he also wants to leave. If you climb to 15 million, it will be fine. 12 million? Yes, but with hard cash. I would prefer either an English club. "
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

adamın dediklerinde garip/yanlış birşey yok ki ama. uefa tarafından ihraç edildik mi, evet (kağıt üzerinde hayır lol tff ihraç etti). adam paramı nakit isterim diyor. ben de olsam sürekli alacak meselesi yüüznden davalık olan lig takımları yerine alman takımlarını seçerim tabi.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Misafir
Bu konu yeni mesajlara artık kapalıdır.
  • Yeni Oluştur...