Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Dunya'nin en buyuk sperm bankasi

Kaliko

Öne çıkan mesajlar

said:
Ole Schou was 27 years old when he had a dream. It was 1981 and he was a graduate student at a business school in the Danish city of Aarhus. In the dream, Schou saw an icy blue sea and, caught in the waves, hundreds of frozen sperm. "It was such a peculiar dream that I could not forget it," he recalls, "so sometime later I walked into the university library and asked for any literature on sperm and fertility." Schou started reading and became obsessed: he began experimenting with his own sperm, masturbating nightly and freezing the sperm into vials he would store in his fridge, much to the surprise of any visitors to his flat. "My dream had given me another dream," Schou says. "I was going to build a sperm bank."

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2012/11/1/1351780939491/Ole-Schou-Cryos-Denmark-008.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9v4ath2ka1qh01dx.jpg
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

said:
"The men can look at a magazine, watch a film or listen to music," Schou says. As we are talking, a young man in a green hooded jacket arrives at reception. He walks into a cabin and shuts the door behind him. A red light flashes on. "The majority of donors come once or twice a week," Schou says. "Some are even sent by girlfriends because his sexual needs are greater than hers."

??????

masturbasyon yapsin diye sperm bankasina mi yolluyor anlamadim?
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Ardeth said:

said:
"The men can look at a magazine, watch a film or listen to music," Schou says. As we are talking, a young man in a green hooded jacket arrives at reception. He walks into a cabin and shuts the door behind him. A red light flashes on. "The majority of donors come once or twice a week," Schou says. "Some are even sent by girlfriends because his sexual needs are greater than hers."

??????

masturbasyon yapsin diye sperm bankasina mi yolluyor anlamadim?

bende buna takildim. icerde pron izletiyorlar heralde
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...