Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

SBEmu

GreenPeace77

Öne çıkan mesajlar

pvp tabanlı sandbox mmorpg ların eski ve benzersiz örneği olan shadowbane emu oluşumu 12 ekimde açık betaya başlıyor.
yaşlı dostumuza yeniden şans verin kendi adıma bunu hakettiğini düşünüyorum.

shadowbane

SBEmu wiki

10V10 Tournament - Group Registration

Shadowbane Emulator Public Preview - October 12th!

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Gündüz oynayamıyodum lagdan şu anda daha iyi,
birisi bana solo farm için templar buildi verebilirmi? yoksa şu alttakini mi yapayım?

templar

Round Two: Templar - Winner: Allik

Race Human, since this build is created around defense I preferred the human's stat spread over half-giant.

Creation Runes

-5 from all
Born of the Irydnu
Brilliant Mind
Lucky

"I took Born of the Irydnu because although you may not get the extra 5 intelligence from if you were to take Wizard's Apprentice, and it does cost 2 extra points, you will obtain the same maximum Intelligence and an extra 10% mana recovery without losing 5 base/max con and spirit."

In-game Runes

Godly Intelligence
Godly Constitution

Disciplines

Dark Knight
Bounty Hunter or Huntsman
Undead Hunter
at 70: Commander

Dark Knight is a must for the blind and stun.

Stats at 75

Strength.............41/100
Dexterity.............35/100
Constitution.........140/140
Intelligence..........160/160
Spirit...................35/100

Skills and Powers at 75

Skills

Heavy Armor........133%/90
Thaumaturgy........153%/130
Block...................133%/90
Sword..................100%/57
Sword Mastery.......70%/27

Powers

Cleansing Flame.........40
Purge Sin..................20
Blessed Zeal..............40
Sway the Balance.......40
Saint Malorn's Wrath.....1
Consume Wickedness..40
Wings of Seraphim......30
Dark Curse................20
Knavery....................20
Curse of the Sloth........1

Equipment

Head: Invincible Templar Helm of Stoneskin (+9 Defense / +5 Pierce Resist)
Chest: Invincible Templar Chest of Stoneskin (+9 Defense / +5 Pierce Resist)
Sleeves: Invincible Templar Sleeves of Trueson (+9 Defense / +5 Slashing Resist)
Gloves: Vogrim Legionnaire's Gloves (+9 Defense / +12 Strength)
Pants: Invincible Templar Pants of Trueson (+9 Defense / +5 Slashing Resist)
Boots: Vorgrim Legionnaire's Greaves (+9 Defense / +15% to Movement Speed)

Ring: Hematite (ring) of Thaumaturgy (+12 Intelligence 35% Mana Recovery / +10 Thaumaturgy)
Ring: Hematite (ring) of Thaumaturgy (+12 Intelligence 35% Mana Recovery / +10 Thaumaturgy)
Necklace: Hermatite (neck) of the Gods (+12 Intelligence 35% Mana Recovery / +6 All stats)

Hand: Peerless Burning Sword of the Vampyre (+165 Attack Rating -17% weapon speed/ Tier 3 Health Drain Proc)
Shield: Vorgrim Legionnaire's Shield ((+26 defense / +3 Passive Defense)

Conclusion

"In theory this build is optimal for solo pvp, but viable in group situations, while there are better options for bane/mine templar specs, you will still be able to use this build for smaller scale pvp like mines, guards, or open pvp.

The gear for this build is chosen solely around maxing defense and damage from your procs and DoTs. If you felt more health was needed you could simply go "of Thanes" on the rings instead of Thaumaturgy. The Vorgrim pieces as far as I remember have more defense than any crafted piece, so it's a better choice since it has the same stats you would use on a Templar piece. As far as what proc to use on the sword, I felt a health drain proc is the most efficient for outlasting your opponents, if you were looking for more damage output you could take an unholy proc or equivalent. The Vorgrim shield has 1 more defense and 2.5% more block chance than a normal 100% shield so it is necessary to use the Vorgrim shield over an normal 100% shield.

Like I explained above I chose the racial rune to bypass the penalty from Wizard's Apprentice which allowed me to apply Brilliant Mind and also have enough for lucky.

Although I prefer to take sway the balance for removing buffs, and in some situations debuffs like roots, it could be transfered into the AoE or Wings. As far as weaknesses are concerned, the fact that human doesn't get the same hp pool that a half-giant would, a human gets extra trains, and even with those extra trains I still struggled to get everything I needed. If I were to go half-giant I wouldn't be able to train toughness for one, and without the extra 58 trains I would have to sacrifice a decent amount of the important stats, like thaumaturgy which directly affects ATR and defense, stats very important to this build, that you would be able to maximize on as a human.

The build is efficient for the purpose, meaning that the fact that my points are spread efficiently allows me to have the ATR to hit rogues as well as the defense to force my opponent into precise stance. Though I don't know the exact amount of defense this build is capable of obtaining, I used the Arkanis' Creator to get a rough estimate and it showed 2099 with a conc pot in defensive stance, which to me seemed a bit over "realistic" I would think it would be more around 1900 which is a good aim for this build. If I didn't reach 1900 with my current stat spread I would either have taken points out of block to raise my heavy armor or split Thaumaturgy and Heavy armor to be 110 trains each instead of 90/130."

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

"Rewen SBEmu Community Representative Lead" said:

Great news everyone! Don't hang up your khan'xhirs just yet, the preview has been extended one more week! Huzzah!

SBEmu beta app
40 post kasmak gerekiyordu sanırım yanılıyorda olabilirim

aşağıdaki bölüme giremiyorsan moderator PM at istersen

(Board index » Testing, Design & Development » Beta Testing Forum » CB Going Forward Applications)
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

abi benim ama ben orada ölmedim :D hazır yazıyoken sorayım, Öncelikle noobum ben ubisoftta az oynamıstım.

ilk Deflar yaptım sarmadı farmda zayıf geldi. Parasızlıktan thief kastım r4 oldu çok keyif alıyorum stealing cok zevkli sansa bi huntsman cıkardım tracking falanda var süfer fakat birtane düzgün farm yapıcak karakter yapmak istiyorum aoe li falan böyle, Druid uygunmudur? Şu alttakini yapıyorum su anda. Yoksa defi yüksek aoe yapan baska class varmı hem scout thiefler falan cekinsin hem düzgün aoe yapsın.

farm druid

Start rune/ Born of the Irydnu + Lucky + Wizard's Apprentice + Taint of Madness + Military Training
Start stat/ con35, int50, spi50
Stat rune/ 40int, 20con
Finish stat/ dex3, con115, int160, spi50
Disc rune/ Huntman

Wear Armor, Light/ 161%
Block/ 155%
Benedic/ 69%
Resto/ 51%
Nature/ 153%

http://shadowbaneemulator.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14037&sid=e715ba4fbf342f8a8a11f1e1a5801153

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...