Forumu Destekleyenlere Katılın ×
Paticik Forumları
2000 lerden beri faal olan, çok şukela bir paylaşım platformuyuz. Hoşgeldiniz.

Mod'a telefon önerin

MrLevie

Öne çıkan mesajlar

• Genel Yönetici
throine said:

vaperon said:

Ben ciddi anlamda anlamıyorum stabiliteden kastınız nedir? Stock rom kullanmıyorsunuz, stabiliteden bahsediyorsunuz.

bu da ayrı bir mesele bak.

stock android ile kullanırsanız tabi beğenmezsiniz deniliyor. gidin romlayın cyanogen kurun diyorlar..

sonra romlarsın yine suç oluyor. :D

Bu yüzden Nexus ya da Xperia diyorlar insanlar artık. Birinin stock rom default android, birinin stock rom imba.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

ya bi de soyle bi durum var, mesela htc ve sony ICS guncellemelerini bir cok modeline getirecegini acikladi gecenlerde de kesinlesti, motorolanin da boyle olmasini bekliyorum yakinda

ama samsung ile lg tam anlamiyla leş, sadece donanim kasip urunu tek seferlik satip support eksik oluyor
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Genel Yönetici
Biraz önce epey iyi bir yazı okudum iOS vs Android konusunda:

The Verge'den

First off, I’d like to explain a major core design difference that covers most of what people seem to like one way or the other about these OS’s.

iOS uses a higher priority thread for its UI ( IIR, it uses “Realtime”… think Lvl. 5 ), which gets more of the system’s attention each CPU cycle. Android uses a lower “Normal” priority ( think Lvl. 3 ). The reasoning is fairly simple, Apple wanted a seamless and smooth UI experience, Google wanted a more stable/secure environment. Threads running at Realtime don’t have the same error protection that lower priority threads do, but they do have a bit higher performance. Everything I’ve read suggests that Google has no intention of changing this, and as I’ve seen the Google experience evolve, I don’t believe they should, or even need to. Sure, Android will likely always be comparitively sluggish to iOS, but iOS isn’t likely to have the customizable UIs that Android does either. As the devices speed up, the gap is noticeably closing in the smoothness of operation, while the feature rich homescreens and launchers and all of the alternatives available on Android, are notably absent in iOS. No amount of “It’s 10% smoother going from this screen to this screen.” is going to replace widgets in all of their many forms.

As far as the OP question goes.. I’ve had a couple and used several more Android tablets. I’ve also used a few friends’ iPad 1 & 2 out of curiosity, though far less extensively than their Android counterparts, and otherwise kept track of some of the more popular mainstream apps as they appear on both platforms.

Until this iPad 3 came out, users really didn’t have an option when it came to integrated LTE. Where at least for the last 6 months that has been firmly in Android’s favor. It is very nice to see Apple finally get that part right, and bodes well for the next iteration of the iPhone line. That said, an enterprising Android user has long been able to (depending on your market) tether their tablet to their cell phone and have their cake and eat it too. I think it’s fairly typical that Android tablet users are more likely to own Android cell phones, before the question comes up of “Why couldn’t an iPad user tether to an Android phone?” .

Another fairly big gap between the two is largely thanks to Asus. This comes in the form of the keyboard dock for the Transformer. Nothing I’ve seen for iPad accessories even comes close to the value this adds to the tablet. Extra battery life, a full qwerty keyboard (sans keypad) and a touchpad with mouse support, and the obvious benefit of having your tablet propped up at a comfortable viewing angle for movies. Texting, IM’ing and browsing has never been easier. When you’re not using it, you close it in a clamshell fashion and it appears as though it’s just an easy to carry netbook. The docks aesthetically match their respective tablet ( TF1 or TF2 ) and protect the screen while not in use. It really does bring the tablet to the forefront of easy access to the internet and email though. Netbooks aren’t as quick and tablets that lack the dock make it hard to type out the addresses and information (even using Swype). Adopting the blend of keyboard, touchpad and touchscreen inputs you find yourself using is very natural.

I think for the most part everyone can agree that Google was catching up to iOS in many ways for a while. Features that iPhone/iPad users took for granted were slowly added to Android and most Apple users shrugged, while Apple fanboys got to go around being smug. ;) Sadly for said Apple fanboys, those days have ended. Most of the last couple of iOS rollouts have been adding features that Android users have taken for granted. The two OS’s are on a much more level playing field now in terms of end user features, for the masses anyhow. For developers there are a lot of features that Google has made available both on their devices and SDK to make lives easier. As of a couple of days ago, there is actually an App available in on Android Play (formerly the Android Market, don’t ask) that lets you write and export apps for Android, on your Android device. You don’t even need a PC at this point. Couple that with that Transformer Dock… it’s a beautiful picture for devs. Plus there’s been a lot of work on the scripting layer for Android (known as SL4A) that allows a wide variety of languages to be written and run on the OS. From Ruby and Python to Perl and JavaScript, with another project adding PHP support. Since most of these tablets have a fairly easy means of connecting a USB or BlueTooth keyboard/mouse and external display, this is a pretty handy thing to have available to you. Did I mention that Android has mouse support? It’s not perfect, but it’s there, and it’s getting better. (When I say not perfect, I’m coming from the two-button mouse world, I’m sure plenty of OSX users wouldn’t even notice the lack.)

Up to this point, I’ve been speaking in a more general sense of what is attractive for Android Tablet users.. for me personally though.. I think you would have to add a few things to this list.

I far prefer the ~16:9 aspect ratio (when you output over hdmi it outputs 16:9, because honeycomb and up have the UI keys and don’t have hardware keys any longer the actual pixel ratio is 16:10 with the extra pixels used where the notification bar sits, which is NOT output). I find that while I don’t much care if my reading has fewer pixels horizontally in portrait, I care a great deal about all of that wasted space on the iPad when watching a movie.

I love the plethora of customizations available on the Android platform, be it phone or tablet, there is just no substitution for the amount of control I have over my tablet and phone compared to iOS.

On another vein of this topic, rooting is a much simpler affair on Android. One also not condemned by the manufacturers or the OS designer. Really the only parties that wish it never happened is the carriers, but let’s face it, they’re the bad guys. At least until the day they realize they’re nothing more than a means of data transport and act accordingly. As I was saying, nearly all of the manufacturers have gotten on board with the unlocking of bootloaders, which directly leads to rooting the device and in many instances replacing the entire operating system with optimized and sometimes entirely different experiences. (MIUI actually emulates the iOS experience a great deal for those confused individuals wanting an iOS experience on an Android phone) ;)

Freedom. In the interest of producing a smooth, universal user experience Apple has restricted that experience to their predefined parameters. It is a very big brother approach in that Apple assumes they know what is best for the user. Google has taken an almost diametrically opposed stance on this. With the exception of creating a secure environment for users, they have offered up a playground that knows very few bounds, and generally it is just because the platform simply has not matured enough yet. Google Engineers are constantly offering up new means for developers to allow users to interact with their phones. That’s not to say that Apple isn’t, I certainly don’t follow iOS development like I do for Android, but neither do I see these things mentioned in places that report on mobile development, whatever the form.

This one gets a freeby: Flash. There is virtually no avoiding it on the web, and I certainly don’t have to try.

Swype. Seriously Apple, read the memo and get those cover letters on your TPS reports. On previous tablet and even this one when not docked, Swype is just a massive time saver. It is currently the fastest means of input on a mobile device. (It’s got the Guinness World Record to prove it too.) But that’s just one great example of being able to replace your keyboard with a massive selection of alternatives.

One thing that I don’t think very many people using Android realize is how much interaction takes place between apps. I love this part, it is incredibly easy for me to customize my user experience simply by changing the default apps. My text messages get routed through Google Voice (I don’t pay for a text messaging plan b/c of this) and most importantly I CAN READ THEM ON MY TABLET (and respond with a keyboard no less). Just as easily I can check if said text is from someone online in my IM app and continue the conversation in a much less cumbersome fashion, without having to navigate to that app manually and looking for that person. With the addition of the Chrome browser, I am also easily able to read the same articles that are open on my home PC while I am out and about without having to rely on pasted URLs and the like (and vice-versa).

External storage, actually, let’s go with storage on a whole. Both external capability (I can plug a 2TB NTFS external hard drive into my tablet.) and management, in that I can manipulate the folders as if they were any other thumb drive. I hate media management software.

I can plug my tablet into my nifty little 24" 3D PlayStation TV and output 1080p MKV files, or 3D Half-SBS files as easy as you could ask for. I don’t actually have to do any video converting before hand anymore, I copy the movies to my tablet and watch them as I please.

( For those who are curious, Tegra 3 can actually run a 3840 Full SBS 3D movie just fine, but the H/W audio codec support is a little spotty and the S/W audio codec makes the movie choppy since it keeps them synced. )

I know iPads have a lot of neat features, I just don’t think they have the ones I want.

Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Tekrar konular okuyup açmakta istemiyorum burdan soriyim en iyisi, bende bold 9700 var 2 senedir bu ayın sonu değiştiricem artık öldü açıkçası kendi kendine resetler atıyor kapanıoor pili zaten ölü hadi onu değiştirdim desem geriye kalanlar için napıcaz götürdüm yaptırtmaya fabriaka ayarına bile getirdik hiçbirşey değişmedi. Neyse tekrar bb mi alsam yoksa android mi diyorum haftalardır şu HTCleri beğendim açıkçası birde galaxy s2 yi ama karar veremiyorum siz daha iyi bilirsiniz diye bir soriyim dedim.

Sizce ne almalıyım parası çok önemli değil.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Genel Yönetici
Samsung'a süper donanım, pis yazılım ve malzeme.
HTC'ye iyi donanım ve malzeme ama dumbed-down çalışmaları nedeniyle kötü niyet.
Sony ve Motorola'ya respect.
LG'ye tepkisiz.

Bu genelde benim fark ettiğim tepki.

Arkadaş BB'ye alışık olduğu için Motorola Droid 4 diyorum en iyi gidecek telefon olarak. Başka o seviyede klavyeri Android yok bildiğim. Gerçi klavyeli Android pek iyi olmuyor. Galaxy Nexus çok iyi. O kadar para yoksa Xperia arc S de iyi.

http://www.theverge.com/products/compare/3604/4810/2505/3272/2470/4143

Buradan dak. Bekleme olayınn sonu yok. Samsung (td) ayrıca, ilk Android için önermiyorum kesinlikle. Root, unlock, rom gibi şeyler şart çünkü.
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

Klavyeye alışık olmam pek birşey farketmiyor uzun zaman iphoneda kullandım zaten alışkanlık meselesi diye birşey yok, ya arkadaşımda htc hd2 mi ne öyleymiş adı o var çok beğendim açıkçası android yapmışlar romunu değiştirerek mi ne öyle dedi güzel telefon yani ama kararsızım gidip sonunda dokunmatikli bbyi alıcam:D
Sosyal ağlarda paylaş

• Yeni Oluştur...